Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? (8449 Views)

Nairaland Lacks Handsome Dudes / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Tekzyflex(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
that's NL for you cry
grin grin grin
bush baby? shocked
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

I forgive u! Though using F word on someone u don't know doesn't make any sense.
y u con carry d fword 4 head lyk gala?
lol forgive or not
I don't look like i care cheesy
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Lucario007:
In WizKid's voice "Story for the Gods... the Gods O!" grin
Wizkid or Olumide? You see your life? (in Mr. Ibu's voice).
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:

Hian........
Who is short engine again grin
grin grin **continue with my snuff**
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by MzQueen(f): 3:50am On Mar 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by kilokeys(m): 3:53am On Mar 12, 2015
despite nt being near the most handsome person here..

its been tough. for chubby-almost handsome guys like us..
u tell them u r single.. they say its a lie

u look better than ur boss, beef go start.

but praaaaaaaaise the Lord.. singleness don end sha.

and now they dont mind sharing.. grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2015
annazubi:
Olumide or Olamide? You see your life? grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2015
phlamesG:
beautiful girl shocked
Handsome bobo.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by PunkyOh(f): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2015
*modified
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by phlamesG: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:

Handsome bobo.
lmao! wink
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:

I decline wink
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
diddydiva:
smiley smiley smiley smiley
cool
How is you BTW ¿

You not supposed to be at work, class or something...
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
valmunich:

cool
How is you BTW ¿

You not supposed to be at work, class or something...
am not going to school today.

Am cool, u?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
diddydiva:
am not going to school today.

Am cool, u?
Lecture free day¿

I'm good...
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Pearls92:

Hey,who are you?Abeg get lost.I am not here to please anyone.I have been a silent member here and on checking out his profile i noticed the guy is someone i know,but i hate how he pride himself on this place.I am waiting for him to challenge me and he will be in for a shock as to the extent i know him.
even though I do not support your stance as its like water on a duk's back, I couldn't disagree with you on this. Naijaboiy don fork up well well for here. I read most of his comments with smile on my face.

The one that really surprised me is where they had to derail a beautiful wedding thread by a long time silent member who had only register for that purpose. Some called her liar and all what not.

She left the thread for them eventually.

But I know with time, all this will pass for him when reality set in. Let him enjoy the nairaland fame(with no financial benefits) while it last. There were guys before him and will still be after him.

6 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Pearls92:

I can see you are drifting,sharp guy.Next time learn not to feel like Di Caprio,you are not close to that.And do not insult people next time.I will be having my ears on the ground.Like you said Bye.
lmao... Omo see wahala... Naijaboiy you don hit my car oyibo rekpete... smiley you ready for this dude like jack bauer o. cheesy
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Lucario007(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
annazubi:
Lol that's the point.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
I just Love Nairalanders grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Olumide or Olamide? You see your life? grin
Typo error. Olamide.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
annazubi:
Typo error. Olamide.
Since you were correcting someone you were supposed to read and reread before posting tongue
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by tosyne2much(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
if person talk now,,them go say we dey form undecided
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

Me just dey view in stealth mode
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
dovelike:

We are fine. Trying to but a house. American system is very different. All kinds of bills and stuff. Even my school, I have lots of forms to fill and the Fafsa pple keep making mistakes in my application. Life is just tattered now.

Yeah financial aid is confusing as hell. I got it for my first two years but now they aren't giving me one because they said my parents mke too much. Things will get better, remember whatever you r going through right now there's always someone that has it that much worst
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yeah financial aid is confusing as hell. I got it for my first two years but now they aren't giving me one because they said my parents mke too much. Things will get better, remember whatever you r going through right now there's always someone that has it that much worst

Ok. Thank you sweets. Your parents make much huh? What do they do?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mikeczay: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
dem say i proud.check my pic
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Since you were correcting someone you were supposed to read and reread before posting tongue
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:

Ok. Thank you sweets. Your parents make much huh? What do they do?

My dad owns his own mechanic shop and my mom is a nurse. I used to use my mom's tax return before she became a nurse.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My dad owns his own mechanic shop and my mom is a nurse. I used to use my mom's tax return before she became a nurse.
Are you an only child?
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 2:46am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:

Are you an only child?

There are four of us. Three boys, one girl. I am the oldest
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

There are four of us. Three boys, one girl. I am the oldest
Oldest? cheesy Responsibility plenty
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 3:03am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:

Oldest? cheesy Responsibility plenty

You dont know the beginning of it. Listen I have done a lot of diaper changing in my life
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You dont know the beginning of it. Listen I have done a lot of diaper changing in my life
Maybe that's your calling. Everything happens for a purpose, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. / I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out / Things U Cant Stand In A Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.