Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (14779 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by NDPVF(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2015
[s]
GodMode:

So you are saying before 1914 there were no yoruba, igbo, ijaw, hausa in the east or other regions of Nigeria...

The problem Nigeria has is corruption and greed.. After 1914, been in control of the country meant controlling the WEALTH of the nation.

There have always been issues between hausa and igbo... With the way people use religion today... Think of how it would have been 100 years ago...
[/s]I av' never any pre-1914 Hausa/Igbo conflict.if you know of any,post the link here,lets know who is lying.BTW,i don't know of any Igbo state that has any direct link/boundary with anything Hausa/Fulani.NIGERIA IS A SHAM!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by okotv(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2015
I think the we need to ask Mandela how he united a nation divided into two clearly before the whole world. The key to detribalization is good leadership and when I mean leadership am not referring to those in power only but also from the family. We all belong to the human race and that should count for something first.

I just can't go tribal because of what you have done to me. What I think is either its the way you were brought up or its just the devil using you. All these perceived hatred don't exist so don't go about with a chip on the shoulder.

God bless the poster.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by docsholz(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Op how far, do u still believe in one Nigeria?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by GodMode: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

See, I asked a question. You want Nigeria to disintegrate because you feel we are too different to be one. So, will you pick up arms to fight if war is the only way to achieve your desire?

I said peacefully... War always leaves a scar and its long lasting..

War is not the answer...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2015
GodMode:

I said peacefully... War always leaves a scar and its long lasting..

War is not the answer...

cheesy cheesy
Nigeria will not disintegrate.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
docsholz:
Op how far, do u still believe in one Nigeria?

Yes. I do
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

Yes. I do

Hmmmm
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by NDPVF(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
well,i don't know what you av' been smoking of late,but its better you wake up earlier than is late.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Anticabal: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2015
GodMode:

In times of war... People are loyal to whom they stand to gain more from... The yoruba that were part of the coup must have had something to gain from ojukwu and his team.

Hahahahahahahaha!. Jehova!. I can bet my life savings this cretin has never seen the inner wall of a higher institution. And was Ojukwu pro-coup?, was Ojukwu a revolutionary like wale and Nzeogwu?. The same anti-coup Ojukwu that quelled the coup and protected Kano airport from the coupists according to Wale's book. The same Ojukwu that locked up Wale and ifeajuna. Kai! i have been quoting a dumbell. Guy stop watching p0rn and starting reading books. Nothing dey inside your pangolo skull. You know nada
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Anticabal: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2015
standd:
Our leaders from day one of Nigeria's existence FINISHED off this country.

I was at a Seminar where Fashola said Lagos state will introduce one Chinese Language into the curriculum. And I wonder why Nigerian students have not been made to study the three major Nigerian languages, compulsorily. People register and pay huge amounts to study foreign languages yet they can barely speak One of theirs.
In my country, I hear some people swear that they will never learn certain languages (because they hate the tribe). My heart breaks into a million fragments.
This Hatred That We Reap.....

Madame, i bin dey carry one Nigeria for my head like you until i locked up myself in my undergrad room during my days as a Pol science student in uni and read about the history of this s.hitty country. On the internet dumb yorubas post pictures of dying Biafran kids and revel in it. Let anyone try that with me in real life, and see how bloody his face turns in few seconds. These are animals that have no business living amongst humans and yet i share the same passport with them. It sickens me.

And right here there on this thread, the pseudo-human godmode is lying blatantly about a Coup that is well recorded and regurgitating the lies his people have been telling since the 70s. In real life, i will scar him intellectually and PHYSICALLY.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by PreciousBro: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Neplusultra:
Dats to show u d real tribalists!!! On a thread like dis dat calls for sober reflection, a dickhead is alrdy pointing fingers! One Nigeria is not possible

I Almost Took This To Be Referring To Me grin

I Have Modified smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by PreciousBro: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine The Nerve ?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by PreciousBro: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Double Post!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now I disagree with you Ishilove on the below post.

You don't like me, you hate me so much and everyone knows it.

I am just playing cool and not wanting to raise dust and I must confess that after discovering your hatred for me I started having extreme aversion for you.

I don't want to say much, but ask those who knew us too well they'll confirm this.

Mind you, I don't hate people; I only cut off those who are useless to me, my destiny and career.

THANKS

Ishilove:
Lovely as usual! Ishilove likey smiley

From your narration, it wasn't their ethnicity that provoked the fight but the saucy natures of two women acting like binches. The tribal card got played when the women got into full WWE mode. It just shows that deep down, most people are tribalists, and it surfaces when they're acting like primitive barbarians.

I on my part really cannot hate my neighbour because of his tribe: it takes too much energy which I am not inclined waste.

I regard Sani the aboki, Ochikpe the stingy-ass mofo of an Efik lawyer, Abayo the Yoruba tout and Meche the Igbo drug addict (all my neigbours) under the same microscope: Nigerians first, ethnicity second.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:
Now I disagree with you Ishilove on the below post.

You don't like me, you hate me so much and everyone knows it.

I am just playing cool and not wanting to raise dust and I must confess that after discovering your hatred for me I started having extreme aversion for you.

I don't want to say much, but ask those who knew us too well they'll confirm this.

Mind you, I don't hate people; I only cut off those who are useless to me, my destiny and career.

THANKS

*looks back* Who me? undecided

I have no idea what you're talking about. undecided undecided
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Anticabal:

Madame, i bin dey carry one Nigeria for my head like you until i locked up myself in my undergrad room during my days as a Pol science student in uni and read about the history of this s.hitty country. On the internet dumb yorubas post pictures of dying Biafran kids and revel in it. Let anyone try that with me in real life, and see how bloody his face turns in few seconds. These are animals that have no business living amongst humans and yet i share the same passport with them. It sickens me.

And right here there on this thread, the pseudo-human godmode is lying blatantly about a Coup that is well recorded and regurgitating the lies his people have been telling since the 70s. In real life, i will scar him intellectually and PHYSICALLY.

Who are the animals you refer to? Last I checked, dogs, goats and chickens live amongst human but they don't carry the Nigerian Passport.
You may not want ONE Nigeria but I want it and so you can see, we are two different people.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
lestat:

And you have done it agsin.... marry me

YOU'RE WICKED FOR QUOTING ALL THE POST, DON'T YOU KNOW TO MANAGE RESOURCES?

Meanwhile in this Nigeria of today in my opinion and from my view point, there can never be one Nigeria.

It's very hard to inculcate this knowledge to the Hausa man who will never give a second thought to call me ARNE (PAGAN) And I as an igbo man, can't stand such rubbish given the number of times I've had to swallow such insult for peace to reigns sake. OR would I be able to watch the Hausa slaughter and burn my fellow tribes men and embrace and kiss him because I want one Nigeria. Foolishness.

If you have been following trends in Nigeria you will know how many times trailer loads of igbo corpse land igbo land from the Hausa land or how many were burn in the north not including those beheaded and those thrown into deep Wells.

I don't want to mention how the Yorubas hate the igbos and how the igbos hate both the Yorubas and Hausas and vice versa.

The truth is since the days of our little beginning we sold our love for one another hence the civil war.

(I DON'T HATE ANY HUMAN CREATED BY GOD BUT I HATE THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HATES ME AND WANTS TO ANNIHILATE ME. FOR THIS REASON I MUST SEEK INDEPENDENCE.)

If that is what you call one Nigerian, that means you're wishing all the Igbos death and extinction by annihilation then own up everything (future plans I guess)

THANKS.

WARNING
HATERS KEEP OFF MY POST.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
NDPVF:
well,i don't know what you av' been smoking of late,but its better you wake up earlier than is late.

undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy grin
Well, I have gotten addicted to udara of late, maybe I'm high on Agbalumo-juice tongue
BTW, I am an advocate of ONE Nigeria... Good People, Great Nation.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:

(I DON'T HATE ANY HUMAN CREATED BY GOD BUT I HATE THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HATES ME AND WANTS TO ANNIHILATE ME. FOR THIS REASON I MUST SEEK INDEPENDENCE.)

If that is what you call one Nigerian, that means you're wishing all the Igbos death and extinction by annihilation then own up everything (future plans I guess)

Who wants to annihilate you, and why?
And why in the world do you think all Igbos would die or go extinct if Nigeria does not disintegrate?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
EMPTY SPACE FOR SALE!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

Who wants to annihilate you, and why?
And why in the world do you think all Igbos would die or go extinct if Nigeria does not disintegrate?

What do you call the killing of thousands of igbos in the north?

Love and integration I guess.

They're still waiting to kill more after the elections if it didn't favour them (Buhari supporters) mind you, I am speaking from facts and I cite instances with credible examples.

I was on my way back from Bida yesterday, if I mention what the Hausas and Nupes in the car discussed and what their plans are I might be arrested before the end of today for attempt to instigate war.

But the truth remains that every part of Nigeria that's not igbo hates the igbo nation.

This is a known fact even to you, don't feign ignorance.

If chance was given Yorubas in Lagos would have slaughtered all igbos, you can doubt this for all I care but I've seen it manifest. And this chance might pop up someday soonest.

In order not to get killed by my fellow country man it's better I stay put in my little hut (country to come if there be) and avoid sudden death because I want to stay off blood stain by not killing any human which other tribes have seen and used as an avenue to kill and slaughter at will.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:

What do you call the killing of thousands of igbos in the north?

Love and integration I guess.

They're still waiting to kill more after the elections if it didn't favour them (Buhari supporters) mind you, I am speaking from facts and I cite instances with credible examples.

I was on my way back from Bida yesterday, if I mention what the Hausas and Nupes in the car discussed and what their plans are I might be arrested before the end of today for attempt to instigate war.

But the truth remains that every part of Nigeria that's not igbo hates the igbo nation.

This is a known fact even to you, don't feign ignorance.

If chance was given Yorubas in Lagos would have slaughtered all igbos, you can doubt this for all I care but I've seen it manifest. And this chance might pop up someday soonest.

In order not to get killed by my fellow country man it's better I stay put in my little hut (country to come if there be) and avoid sudden death because I want to stay off blood stain by not killing any human which other tribes have seen and used as an avenue to kill and slaughter at will.

Now, this is sad!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
With statements like this everywhere you're still calling for one Nigeria?

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM...

kestolove95:
Why are dix people so confuse?...shebi dem sae dem no b nigerians?...very useless people grin

apcmustwin:
Imagine if a northerner or APC member had said this

“there
will be crisis and people will die.
“The crisis will and can even lead to a
war and we don’t want bloodshed."

This silly nyamiris would have shouted foul. Smelly dirty set of misguided and delusional he goats. As if any tribe or region takes them serious. Mumu follow follow embittered low lifes.

Na small una see during civil war. Make una try make noise again and see how them go wipe all of una accursed families off d surface of Nigeria. Greedy bitter momfos.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Frenchkiss564: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
i dont want to believe you are wicked, nigeria not disintegrating is a curse, how many people have to die because of this crazy one nigeria, what the hell are you gaining in this shiithole? It is better we go our separate ways and prosper than being together with so much bile and hatred. In mathematics when you have a big problem you break it down into smaller fragment, you then collect like terms then the problem will be easy to solve. I as a yoruba man, my loyalty is not for the federal republic of nigeria but for oodua land from south west nigeria to benin republic and to accross the atlantic ocean, my best friend in the university is igbo i dont see him as a nigerian his loyalty is to the zionist republic of biafra. The idea of one nigeria is the greatest fraud against black people
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dyoungstar: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Frenchkiss564:
i dont want to believe you are wicked, nigeria not disintegrating is a curse, how many people have to die because of this crazy one nigeria, what the hell are you gaining in this shiithole? It is better we go our separate ways and prosper than being together with so much bile and hatred. In mathematics when you have a big problem you break it down into smaller fragment, you then collect like terms then the problem will be easy to solve. I as a yoruba man, my loyalty is not for the federal republic of nigeria but for oodua land from south west nigeria to benin republic and to accross the atlantic ocean, my best friend in the university is igbo i dont see him as a nigerian his loyalty is to the zionist republic of biafra. The idea of one nigeria is the greatest fraud against black people

THANK YOU...

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cacali(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I wish u no harm, buy u know dat d allegations above are true, well just stay safe and vigilant, the eyes of d enemies shall never see u.
Amen o, thank u. That's more like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

A BEAUTIFUL FOE / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' / Between Nnedi Okorafor & Upcoming Author She Told 'Talk Is Cheap'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.