Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) (33517 Views)

A Guy Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Someone And This Happened / A Friend Used My Number On Facebook And This Happened (pics) / Has This Happened To You Before (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by mizsofiee(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
LAME JOKE tongue
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Ryabcool(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
mickyeddi:

It seems you're jobless coming out with this piece of crap!
it was around 9pm when I posted it. Pray tell me what job I should be doing at this time? If I start insulting you now, people would say I'm too aggressive. Smfh

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by mytime24(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na wetin b dis
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by KingsleyCEO: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Here is the deal: I Will pretend as though I didn't see this post. @Op, make sure it doesn't repeat itself...
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by spaggyy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Lolssss....Omo na die be that o. He must return the madness by fire by force grin angry
then he must complete what he started..he must cast in d spirit of bill gate(richest man on earth) into me, why must he destroy wen he no fit repair

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Sunnah1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
abila122:
That Pastor Must undo it or else i will commit murder grin grin

Buhari to reverse same-sex bill; APC planning film on Jonathan, others – PDP
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3850-buhari-to-reverse-same-sex-bill-apc-planning-film-on-jonathan-others-pdp
The same man you are accuse that he may impose Sharia Law on us?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by obinnafred(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
I go break ihm head

But wait oooo

The ansa na boko haram
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Caracta:
As dry as the Gibeonites' bread tongue

What is gibeonites' bread? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by BoiledPlantain: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amen....
Cousim:
I won't go mad b4 I make it...
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by gechivi(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Hahahaha... nothing i no go read.

Read Gloria's article on DNB Stories. For Ladies

abi ooo DNB
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Kingsasian(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Very simple...he must donate his head for money ritual.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by musaffyan(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Guy u wicked
But 11month 30 days is still a year
Chei d retualist or pastor make dem no provoke mi oooh
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by abioyeolufemi6: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
gissssshhhhh
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by abioyeolufemi6: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
gissshhhhhhhhhh

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by kilokeys(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
erhnn..

he must return the spirit of madness o..

who send am..?
why im no ask if i like am like that?

Jah bless the dude/lady whoever that gave me my 10,000th like and 600th share on NL..

i never experrit it. its a beautiful feeling..

send me ur account no. Asap.

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Samirana360(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
I go just tell am say if u knw as u take comot dat spirit abeg take am back. I lik am...face ur biznes
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by donsheddy1(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2015
I took the risk so he must undo it or else, I'll transfer the madness to him in form of aggression. Who send am, why him no come give me the money wey I need since he is that good. Moral: pastors here make una no pray for any mad man wey u see, some fit get plans. Lol ;DI took the risk so he must undo it or else, I'll transfer the madness to him in form of aggression. Who send am, why him no come give me the money wey I need since he is that good. Moral: pastors here make una no pray for any mad man wey u see, some fit get plans. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by delishpot: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Na to shout halleluyah na grin. Na so God don arrange am.

But o, I cant fit to do jaz abeg. Satan give you one collect 20. Pkus all him gift dey get jara. I nor fit shout biko. Almighty don do me.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by hkidola00(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Bro stop hating, it isnt lame , i laffed, except dat d spirit of humour is nut in ur dna
edozie04:
Lame joke
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Adelekebalogun: 12:54am On Mar 12, 2015
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by kolawoletimmy: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2015
THE WILL BE BEATING LIKE MAD ;DTHE WILL BE BEATING LIKE MAD
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by kolawoletimmy: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2015
THE PASTOR WILL BE BEATING
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by XBLadez: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2015
The pastor must return my madness o. Who send am? grin
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by jerrymej(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Chai! That's too stressful though!

Beside if I don't and I can't be for riches thatks not from my bear labour! Can't go for rituals, so why should I think of what to do when I can't even be involve in such act!

Chai, 'OP' please direct your question to the desperate money makers.

Admin you know what next na!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by ajayi3847: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2015
By fire by force d pastor must return d madness back to where it was or else nah trouble hin dey find so oo
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2015
hkidola00:
Bro stop hating, it isnt lame , i laffed, except dat d spirit of humour is nut in ur dna
u laughed seriously dude this is no show of humour but madness at its peak
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Na to murder d pastor,after all I no tell am say I need deliverance
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by mickyeddi(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Ryabcool:
it was around 9pm when I posted it. Pray tell me what job I should be doing at this time? If I start insulting you now, people would say I'm too aggressive. Smfh

If you had gone to a job, you would be too tired to be posting trash at 9pm.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by DrAify(f): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
This forum full of crazy people grin
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Ryabcool(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2015
mickyeddi:

If you had gone to a job, you would be too tired to be posting trash at 9pm.
tongue

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by damianclarkmike: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
i swear thunder go fire that pastor any whr oooooo
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) by Gift4all(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Does 11 months and 30 days make a year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maths Riddle / Download Mark Angel Comedy - Who Is Your Pastor (episode 99) / Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.