Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Does Satan Really Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Really Exist? (10316 Views)

Poll: Those Satan Really Exist?

Yes.: 53% (14 votes)
No.: 26% (7 votes)
I am Satan.: 11% (3 votes)
Yes, Satan is watching you.: 0% (0 votes)
No, go away with your satan.: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Does Satan Work For God? / Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by echobee(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
yes, he exist. i met him at the car park today.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]hhcarleton i feel your point but i do not believe in religion so no need to practice it. . . . Religion is a disease of the world, avoid it my dear . remember all religion are man maid .[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by echobee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ maykelly
i was told u were trained, but u refused it. i am sure that is how u call ur boyfriend.
stupid idiot
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2009
echo- bee:

@ maykelly
i was told u were trained, but u refused it. i am sure that is how u call your boyfriend.
stupid idiot

sorry abt that, i mis-quote your name. it wasn't 4 u. but i do not believe in worldly boyfriend. I am a REAL child of GOD and I practice brother man and sisiter woman NO BOYFRIEND word in our BIBLE or our Religion Dictionary. smiley

[size=14pt]As a matter of Fact "The Devil is A big time Stupid FOOl and as well as the satanist in this thread![/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly You're calling the Devil FOOL for no reason always can endanger you life. I wanted to say dont be silly but i wont say it. i realise you have also insulted me directly , It is written in your bible whoever that caused his neighbour "You FOOL " is going to Hell . . . and dont you think you're already in same boat with me ?. You better STOP your "Badmouth" post if not i think your days shall be numbered here on this site . Everyone got that talent of "badmouth" and dont be supprise i can do better than you .
[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mavenbox: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
Does Cold Exist?
No. Rather, it is the absence of heat that makes us experience cold, because science can study heat, and not cold.

Does Darkness exist?
No. Rather, it is the absence of light that makes us experience darkness, light can be measured, observed and studied and not darkness.

Does satan exist?
He exists in the hearts and minds of those who are given to him, and are all getting ready to perish at the end of time.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Satanism and its most important virtue is the enjoyment of life. You are God. This is your world and everyone and everything in it has been placed here for your enjoyment.The Satanist understands that the only power anyone has over them is the power that we give them. In the end we are in sole control of our happiness and fulfillment. Above all else we understand that this is our one time in the world, put here for only one purpose; ME. Go out and do that which you would most like to do. Picture in your head your ideal life and then go out and live it. Dress how you wish to dress. Act how you wish to act. Be that which you want to be. Live strong. Love fiercely. Laugh full. Jesus Christ Mess and ‘Suck the marrow from the bones of life’. The Devil belongs to us now! wink[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Satanism and its most important virtue is the enjoyment of life. You are God. This is your world and everyone and everything in it has been placed here for your enjoyment.The Satanist understands that the only power anyone has over them is the power that we give them. In the end we are in sole control of our happiness and fulfillment. Above all else we understand that this is our one time in the world, put here for only one purpose; ME. Go out and do that which you would most like to do. Picture in your head your ideal life and then go out and live it. Dress how you wish to dress. Act how you wish to act. Be that which you want to be. Live strong. Love fiercely. Laugh full. Jesus Christ Mess and ‘Suck the marrow from the bones of life’. The Devil belongs to us now! wink[/size]

Surely of a truth- you are already the satan. enjoy in your sins! Indeed, You Lack Knowledge!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]ooooh my dear , thats what it takes to be in the Joy of Satan --- whatever , but i have always known how you're so strong with your belief and beside, in every arguement you have always been the most ignorant one in our midst , though we still miss you --and also won't fail to Welcome you back to the HOUSE . wink[/size]
May kelly:

Surely of a truth- you are already the satan. enjoy in your sins! Indeed, You Lack Knowledge!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Maykelly(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
i take no greeting from the devil.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]LOVE your neighbour as yourself , even your enemies. . . .the HOLY bible said it.[/size]

May kelly:

i take no greeting from the devil.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ooooh my dear , thats what it takes to be in the Joy of Satan --- whatever , but i have always known how you're so strong with your belief and beside, in every arguement you have always been the most ignorant one in our midst , though we still miss you --and also won't fail to Welcome you back to the HOUSE . wink[/size]

To date u have not giving me the empirical proof of Satan's existence
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Toba i have given you PROOFS of Satan's existence several times and even from the christian Bible. You see,for too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. (There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons). Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," . Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. ---- wink[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Toba i have given you PROOFS of Satan's existence several times and even from the christian Bible. You see,for too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. (There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons). Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," . Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. ---- wink[/size]

Can u prove the bolded? im really shocked that satan converse with pple
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
Look around yu and see all the evil, and only the "d"evil could make those happen
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
Either you believe in Satan or in God, I honestly do not care and don't want to know. All I know is that try as much as you can to do no evil to your fellow man. Simple.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2010
virtuoso01:

Either you believe in Satan or in God, I honestly do not care and don't want to know. All I know is that try as much as you can to do no evil to your fellow man. Simple.

You have said it like it is really, we blame SATAN for everything and forget that all he did was introduce SIN at the garden of Eden, We took it upon ourselves to perfect it into an art form and spread it religiously and fanatically to the ends of the earth. now we turn back in accusation that SATAN actually has a hand in our predicament, guys, look to the nearest pastor for a revelation cool
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by 24me(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2010
nah true, even Imam 4 revelation
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]I'm the devil's advocate. We have our own worshippers who are called 'groupies.' Girls will give their bodies to musicians as you would give a sacrifice to the so-called god. . . . [/size]

Fhemmmy:

Look around yu and see all the evil, and only the "d"evil could make those happen
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]My mom used to tell me when I was a kid, If you curse at nighttime, the devil's going to come to you when you're sleeping. . . . I used to get excited because I really wanted it to happen . . . I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything . kiss wink[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
The devil exists and still fighting against God's people
But he's bound to lose.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]The energy of devils and angels is the same energy; it's how you use it. It's fuel. There is a saying: If you scare all your devils away, the angels will go away with them. You know, the halo and the horns are the same thing. I mean it's OK to be spiritually Hot ---- wink that's what creative genius is all about. Geniuses don't have time to think about how it's going to be received. . . . they don't have time to think whether people like it or not, is it morally right, will God like it? huh [/size]

mama-gee:

The devil exists and still fighting against God's people
But he's bound to WIN.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The energy of devils and angels is the same energy; it's how you use it. It's fuel. There is a saying: If you scare all your devils away, the angels will go away with them. You know, the halo and the horns are the same thing. I mean it's OK to be spiritually Hot ---- wink that's what creative genius is all about. Geniuses don't have time to think about how it's going to be received. . . . they don't have time to think whether people like it or not, is it morally right, will God like it? huh [/size]

You're preaching so much that I'm getting pissed. . .
Are you typing this whole paragraph just for my opinion?
Please next time you feel like typing a whole paragraph, type it for the right reasons
and direct it to the right person.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Welcome to the abandoned land. . . . COME ON IN CHILD, TAKE MY HAND. . . . Here there's no work or play Only one bill to pay . . . . There's just five words to say As you go down, down, down YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL! kiss kiss[/size]
mama-gee:

You're preaching so much that I'm getting pissed. . .
Are you typing this whole paragraph just for my opinion?
Please next time you feel like typing a whole paragraph, type it for the right reasons
and direct it to the right person.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Welcome to the abandoned land. . . . COME ON IN CHILD, TAKE MY HAND. . . . Here there's no work or play Only one bill to pay . . . . There's just five words to say As you go down, down, down YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL! kiss kiss[/size]
I have just realized I have been wasting my time on a spunk!
Next!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Whatever. . . . wink .Jesus knows your soul cannot be saved . . . .CRUCIFY THE SO CALLED LORD . . . He soon shall fall to me Your souls are damned Your God has fell to slave for me eternally Hell awaits . cheesy[/size]
mama-gee:

I have just realized I have been wasting my time on a spunk!
Next!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by benodic: 3:06am On Mar 26, 2010
dear ogaga
i was just going through the site when i ran into this your interesting post.
it enabled me to understand you more. the pity is that most christians does not know that you are telling the truth. your knowledge is based on your experiences and that makes you unique. i want to encourage you not to back down and stop bothering about all the narrow minded christians who pester you instead of making more effort to have their own inner experiences. from my own inner experiences i know that what you posted is the truth but the question is how many people are ready for the truth. very few indeed
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by spoilt(f): 3:08am On Mar 26, 2010
People, Ekwensu does exist. shocked
I just dont blame him for everything. grin
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Felibaby(f): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2010
I pity the poster and other followers of satan. They have been deceived. sad cry

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

COME TO HIM AND YOU SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2010
We humans are the worse of the lot of Cosmic events, have you not noticed how God tends to mature with the maturity and experience of society.
In the old days, God was malevolent, rigid, and visited righteous damnation on whomsoever disobeyed him, A genocidal maniac (the flood) and Authoritarian to the core. To enhance his relevance among men, fantastic stories of cosmic battles between good and evil continue to be fought endlessly while adherents became prophets, preachers and followers. As society improved, God also became more democratic and sophisticated in his ways, cunningly offering up his ONLY son as the ultimate sacrifice to win a birth-right the he could easily have taken with force (as he did in the old days)

Now he has a syllabus of motivational and self-improvement books and a legion of loyal believers who continue to sustain the age-old story of the battle between Good and Evil, dude there is no battle, Satan will wait infinitely for the day he will be put in the lake of fire but seeing that he is already used to Hell and fire, I doubt it would do any harm.

The battle between Good and Evil is in the NATURE OF MAN. we are the sole originators of falsehood and truth, war and peace, heaven and hell, God and Satan and the sole purpose of this nature is very simple, CONTROL we fear a world without fixed rules and boundaries, so we create one for ourselves thereby limiting the very intellect designed to mock angels and satan.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Krees: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2010
Yes! Satan does exists. This is what is known as the negative force within us. Both the God force, which is the positive force,
and the negative force-satan- dwells within us. It depends on whose channel you want to become. It's like asking if God really
exists. This force was created by God for a purpose, remember, this pysical world is not our home. We are here to to learn
what we need to assist our Father in the administration of his vast creations. This is the giving and taking of LOVE. This is the
only reason why we are here, no matter what anyone may think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here’s How Much Judas’ 30 Pieces Of Silver Worth In Today’s Money / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.