Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience (37329 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by lalasticlala(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
The President doesn't hesitate to display his affections for his beautiful, stunning Wife, Patience Jonathan, aka, Mama Peace..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by ozoigbondu: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
I love this couple they are fit and meant for each other.You can feel the love surrounding them.Their's is true love.The power couple

Still on the matter GEJ till 2019

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by bogolobango(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2015
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na nose he wan kiss

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by ozoigbondu: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala please look for any romantic picture of pa buhari and his wife biko if their is any we need to compare and contrast

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by nortcentrallord(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
A gentleman in all ramification. God bless GEJ and Family. God bless Nigeria.
For God and for Country.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na noise he wan kiss
is noise and nose the same....... ilmao

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by alaoeri: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Cluelessness at it peak, otuoke loading.

22 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by ozoigbondu: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
alaoeri:
bogolobango:
Bad belle hating on this couple.Children of hate and anger does not bother to hide their pure unrefined hatred for jonathan.Tufiakwa.You guys need christ in your lives

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
noise?

APC goats tho

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DeviIhimself: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Lovely lovely lovely

Show me Buhari's own or na fork he only sabi fork

Romance is haram in buhari's world it's just all about forking that's all that why he's always an angry man. But what's romantic about a man marrying a woman he's old enough to father.

I envy Gej joooooorrrrrr
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
alaoeri:
foolishness at its apex....... Katsina loading....

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by tobechi74: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lalasticlala please look for any romantic picture of pa buhari and his wife biko if their is any

nigerian grandfathers are not romantic.

It is a taboo to display afection publicly in some parts where he hails from.offenders would have their hand cut off

morever,military men dont show emotions

7 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by ozoigbondu: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2015
tobechi74:

nigerian grandfathers are not romantic.

It is a taboo to display afection publicly in some parts where he hails from.offenders would have their hand cut off

morever,military men dont show emotions
So the part he hails from detests women

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by chaberry(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ TILL 2091, SORRY TILL 2019

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by dechandel(f): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Mama Peace cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice pictures.. Nice public display cheesy

But that kissing picture get as e be o lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Throwing straws from every dirty angles.
We are not fooled any more by 2012 romantic pictures

6 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by jnrbayano(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
A gentleman in all ramification. God bless GEJ and Family. God bless Nigeria.
For God and for Country.

Through Christ

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Controlled(f): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2015
anyone dat can love....... grin... d animal called patience has a lot to answer for.....disastrous Pipul.... grin......such a crude animal callin herself First Lady..... grin grin.....we want Aisha....a woman of real class... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by francizy(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Cute tho

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by autotrader014(m): 1:56am On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:
anyone dat can love....... grin... d animal called patience has a lot to answer for.....disastrous Pipul.... grin......such a crude animal callin herself First Lady..... grin grin.....we want Aisha....a woman of real class... grin grin grin

from ur statement above, u ve told the world dat ur stuupiidity knows no bound..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by autotrader014(m): 2:01am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na nose he wan kiss

i wanted to reply u, but wen i saw ur moniker, dere was no need.. if ur poor clueless father had sent u to skool, am sure u would ve put ur brains to good use.. and ask ur mother who ur real father is, cause u never can tell were dis level of stuupiidity ur exhibiting might come from..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by nortcentrallord(m): 2:13am On Mar 12, 2015
jnrbayano:

Through Christ

Hahahahaha. I like that bro.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by nortcentrallord(m): 2:15am On Mar 12, 2015
autotrader014:

i wanted to reply u, but wen i saw ur moniker, dere was no need.. if ur poor clueless father had sent u to skool, am sure u would ve put ur brains to good use.. and ask ur mother who ur real father is, cause u never can tell were dis level of stuupiidity ur exhibiting might come from..

grin
grin
grin
Finish Timaya season 2 naim b dis.

5 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by nortcentrallord(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Lovely lovely lovely

Show me Buhari's own or na fork he only sabi fork

Romance is haram in buhari's world it's just all about forking that's all that why he's always an angry man. But what's romantic about a man marrying a woman he's old enough to father.

I envy Gej joooooorrrrrr
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

'Romance is haram in buhari's world it's just all about forking that's all that why he's always an angry man'
grin
grin grin

Abeg na, d oldman is some1ce grandfather oh. Easy bro grin grin grin

Did you read that thread about the Hausa man with the big joystick who's wife was filling for devorce? One nairalander adviced the coule to try and be romantic. The advice just kept me laughing.cheesy cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2015
I just love this couple. They might not be the best 1st family Nigerians ever had,but they're so unique. Don't ask me why, ask google!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by BodyKiss(m): 3:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Our ngbeke first lady is forming westerner. abeg put pericoma for her to fully express herself

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by nutislim(m): 4:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Hmm romantic in deed mama peace no wan dull herself

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by PTAwal: 4:34am On Mar 12, 2015
yeye dey smell. delirium at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DeviIhimself: 5:09am On Mar 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:

'Romance is haram in buhari's world it's just all about forking that's all that why he's always an angry man'
grin
grin grin

Abeg na, d oldman is some1ce grandfather oh. Easy bro grin grin grin

Did you read that thread about the Hausa man with the big joystick who's wife was filling for devorce? One nairalander adviced the coule to try and be romantic. The advice just kept me laughing.cheesy cheesy grin

Nope hausa Muslims don't believe in romance because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.