Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains (954 Views)

Who's Into Flipping? Help Me Sell My Domains / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by RothmasPop: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2015
I'll be needing the help of Expert Domain brokers to help sell my Domain,the Sharing formula after the domain sale would be 70% for me and 30% for the broker...Contact me via Readrotimi1@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by ps3o(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2015
RothmasPop:
I'll be needing the help of Expert Domain brokers to help sell my Domain,the Sharing formula after the domain sale would be 70% for me and 30% for the broker...Contact me via Readrotimi1@gmail.com
contact 07031175291

1 Like

Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by RothmasPop: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
ps3o:

contact 07031175291
Please are you on whatsapp?
Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by ps3o(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
RothmasPop:
Please are you on whatsapp?

Yea
Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by Yommy123(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
How many domain names do you own?
Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by Kevin33: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
I had a domain broker I really liked working with at domain name sales. His name was Eddie and he did really well for me. You can probably contact him there or on linked it. Here is his profile if you'd like to connect with him. https://www.linkedin.com/in/domainbrokerandseoexpert
Tell him Kevin Hunt sent you!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by niyyie(m): 3:19am On May 26, 2015
Why not try sedo.com?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains by RothmasPop: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Kevin33:
I had a domain broker I really liked working with at domain name sales. His name was Eddie and he did really well for me. You can probably contact him there or on linked it. Here is his profile if you'd like to connect with him. https://www.linkedin.com/in/domainbrokerandseoexpert
Tell him Kevin Hunt sent you!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Website Not Showing In Google Search? / What Is APO/FPO Addresses? I Saw This Statement/details On Amazon Shipment Page / Facebook Page With 2K Likes. For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.