Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group (721 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who's Meant 2 Defend Her Masters This Month Dies After Child Birth / Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth / Natural Way To Loose Weight Without Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by lillyjane(f): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2015
This group is to serve all NL mothers who would want to get their per-pregnancy body back.

Let us all motivate ourselves. If you are interested, drop your whatsapp contact and I will add you up immediately.
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by tchiwinnie: 6:25am On Mar 12, 2015
lillyjane:
This group is to serve all NL mothers who would want to get their per-pregnancy body back.

Let us all motivate ourselves. If you are interested, drop your whatsapp contact and I will add you up immediately.
Y nt do d motivation here instead of on whatsapp. Some of us wont want to drop our nos on a public forum like dis.
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by lillyjane(f): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Y nt do d motivation here instead of on whatsapp. Some of us wont want to drop our nos on a public forum like dis.

I thought of that my dear, but hey, it will lack the objective as i have to login to NL to post update and read from people.

If you are interest, you can send it to my mail instead....franclillyjane@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by tchiwinnie: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2015
lillyjane:

I thought of that my dear, but hey, it will lack the objective as i have to login to NL to post update and read from people.

If you are interest, you can send it to my mail instead....franclillyjane@yahoo.com
i think i like d anonimity NL offers plus dat whatsapp grp can drain battery
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by lillyjane(f): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
i think i like d anonimity NL offers plus dat whatsapp grp can drain battery

Ok, let's have other opinions too then we can kick start no matter the platform.
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Una never see anything; no b onl pre pregnancy body U go get; grin cheesy... Una go get peri pregnancy body! 1 fat no go commot 4rm una body IJN amen cheesy grin

Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by Nutase: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group by lillyjane(f): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2015
We are kicking off on Monday, some people have sent in their whatsapp numbers to my email. In case you still want to join, send in your number to my email address provided above...

(1) (Reply)

Docs In The House Abeg Come Help Me / Health Is Wealth / South Korean Couple Took Wedding Pix In Surgical Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.