Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! (5417 Views)

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie "Conclusion" (pictures Added) / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
She went to her wardrobe picked her towel and entered the shower. My mind was going bananas, I was very bothered because I did not have a condom with me. I was afraid of asking her, thinking it might put her off and the only guy I could ask was busy shagging behind me. I said to myself…”damn it jare, na today?.” After consoling myself, she came out from the bathroom with just her towel and said to me. “Go wash up.” As she sat down, pulled off her towel and handed it to me. I paused for a second, perused on her curves and bumps, then I grabbed the towel and headed straight to the bathroom.

The bathroom was small but very clean with some nice fragrance, I quickly pulled off my clothes and first thing I did was wax my cucumber to emptiness, then I took a shower and went back to the room. Lilian was lying on the rug and her friend with her guy were all cuddled up on the bed, obviously resting for round 2. I had the towel round my waist and laid beside Lilian.

To my surprise, Lilian helped herself to her knees and she faced me directly. she pulled off the towel from me, spread my legs apart, grabbed me by the rod (As if she knew I lost my erection due to excessive ejaculation) and sucked me. She sucked me till my eyes popped, in no time I was harder than gravel. She did one thing that amazed me, while she kept on sucking me, she did an acrobatic turn by raising her right leg over me and before I could say Jack Robinson her butt was right in front of my face. Till today I don’t know how humanely possible that was.

I knew I had just one thing to do and that was to suck her. She then shifted her waist a bit and behold her wet, fresh, odorless honey pot was right on my lips. I kissed it like I’d kiss a pair of lips…

Continue.......................... http://www.browngarri.com/my-incredible-sexual-experience-conclusion/

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by bamog(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided ehn!! Complete am nah!!
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Chai!!!!!!! oh...Then wat happened?
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by sinaj(f): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
misheeew!
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by ijobaooorun(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
misheeew!

abeg park well.......no spoil my market

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
OP, are you an _IDIIIIOOOOT? ? ?

[size=20pt]Come and finish this story before I swear for you!!!! angry angry angry angry [/size]
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
newmuzik:

Continue http://www.browngarri.com/my-incredible-sexual-experience/
What in da fvcking world!

I went to your blog, and there you still said to be continued tomorrow.

God go polish you, I swear. grin
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:

guy the story loooonnnnngggg oooo season 1 and season 2

stay tuned to www.browngarri.com
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
newmuzik:

guy the story loooonnnnngggg oooo season 1 and season 2

stay tuned to www.browngarri.com
You sabi sha. Nice flow of words and good suspense. cool

Re create this thread in the sexuality section, there you'll have more followers. Too many holier than thou virgins on this romance board.
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
You sabi sha. Nice flow of words and good suspense. cool

Re create this thread in the sexuality section, there you'll have more followers. Too many holier than thou virgins on this romance board.

thanx bro... noted
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2015
newmuzik:

abeg park well.......no spoil my market
lol... c d kind goods wey u sample diz mawnin...
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
lol... c d kind goods wey u sample diz mawnin...

tongue There's plenty of those where that came from grin

www.browngarri.com
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:

grin

E vex me pass angry

Chai
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

E vex me pass angry

Chai
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

Ah dhey teh uu
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
This kind story ehn.....

Satan!!!! Get thee behind me!!!
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by MrAmerica(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
grin cheesy
Blackett:

[size=20pt]Come and finish this story before I swear for you!!!! angry angry angry angry [/size]

cheesy
Blackett:

Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrAmerica:
grin cheesy

cheesy

Na tomorrow tinz....
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin grin

Ah dhey teh uu
My Mobile guru. What's good mann??
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
wink
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
beautiful day
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Zohan:

My Mobile guru. What's good mann??
My brother i am cool... cool

How are yhu?
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by bighead1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Warris this?/
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
My brother i am cool... cool

How are yhu?
I'm good jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
wink
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2015
beautiful morning
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2015
smiley
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
rain....
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!! by newmuzik: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.