Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me (560 Views)

Benteke Ready To Take On Chelsea / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players Over Red Card dispute / Talk Points On Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me by adolphusberit(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2015
The PSG striker was given his marching orders for a challenge on Oscar in the first half and the Sweden international was unimpressed by the reaction of the opposition.

PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has criticised Chelsea's players for their reaction to his Champions League red card, insisting he felt like he had 11 babies around him.

The Sweden international forward was dismissed after 31 minutes following a collision with Blues midfielder Oscar, with the likes of John Terry, Nemanja Matic and Gary Cahill surrounding referee Bjorn Kuipers immediately after the challenge.

And Ibrahimovic was far from impressed with Chelsea's players and the referee, insisting that he attempted to pull out of the tackle. He said: "When I saw the red card I was like 'the guy doesn't know what he's doing' or maybe he saw something else.

"The worst is what I see when I get the red card all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had 11 babies around me. I pulled out because I saw him also coming.

"I don't know if he [Oscar] was acting afterwards or where I hit him. It doesn't matter. We won the game and we went through so we will see what happens.

Thiago Silva headed home as PSG battled back from 2-1 down in extra-time to book their place in the quarter-finals of the competition and Ibrahimovic hailed the Ligue 1 side for recovering despite being down to 10 men.

He added: "It was an amazing performance because we were playing with one less. Even in extra-time so they should have all the credit they can get. They played with big hearts. We showed quality and big heart.
Re: Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me by derrick333(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2015
It was a yelow card offence,I dnt tink psg will scale through d QF 2many suspension(2yelow card)we'll de tryd atlist de were eliminated by chlc last seasn but took revenge last9t
Re: Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me by eleko1: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2015
cool thank U Ibrahim cool
Re: Ibrahimovic On Chelsea Red Card: I Felt Like I Had 11 Babies Around Me by joseph1832(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
OP we need to see a picture of Ibrahimovic here ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Beat France To Win Euro 2016. / Aminata Diallo Arrested For Hiring People To Injure Teammate, Kheira Hamraoui / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.