Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife (27134 Views)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / No Woman Can Snatch Ur Man If You Possess Dis Six Attributes.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastor, John Ajayi, on Tuesday pleaded with an Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his marriage over his wife’s alleged adultery and desertion.

Ajayi, 49, who lives at 22, Erinle Street, Iju Ishaga, near Lagos told the court that his wife, Christiana, left their matrimonial home since 2011.

They had been married for 16 years.

Ajayi, a father of three, aged between seven and 14 years, told the court that his wife had an affair with his pastor-friend whom he invited for a church programme.

“When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor.

Ajayi also alleged that Christiana was not taking care of her family.

“Before she left finally in 2011, whenever she left the house in the morning, she would only return late in the night, she was not taking care of me and my family.

“She would not welcome my family members anytime they come to our house, she did not take care of my mother when she was sick for four years until the woman died.

“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery.

“I reported her to her mother but instead for my wife to heed the counsel of her mother, she chose to fight me,” he said.

Christiana has refused to show up in court for the fifth hearing.

The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, told the petitioner to maintain the peace, directing the court bailiff to serve the respondent the court order again.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/pastor-pleads-court-dissolve-marriage/

Things they happen ooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2015
grin
macof:
Dump christianity and embrace paganism...embrace your ancestry, embrace your identity
These pastors will keep lying to you and killing your soul
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastor dey shine Congo of his friend wife. This is unbelievable......

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ijustdey: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2015
“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to
commit adultery.

she denied you because she is having more than enough outside her matrimonial home

The 49-year-old Jack, who is a Lagos based
pastor, told the court that his wife, Kate is
having an affair with his pastor-friend whom he
invited for a church programme.

so its pastor Jack and Wife Kate.....
things they happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2015
It's one thing to preach.
And another thing to practice what you preach.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Most Pastors these days are worst than criminals

They use the name of the Lord to perpetrate evil

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew angry

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Dyt(f): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy grin grin

When I see stories like this, I know its from dre

Abeg u don turn journalist?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Babe2sure(f): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy grin grin

When I see stories like this, I know its from dre

Abeg u don turn journalist?

grin grin grin Abi o. Help me ask him o.

He and Islie are both competing in the journalism world.
E go good make the two of una join forces together and start publishing. Most especially, crime stories. tongue

Hello Dre11, are you there?
We need you to answer some questions here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Joel3(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2015
who is a pastor are they not humans?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Nothing new under the sun. Pastor na just title.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

grin grin grin Abi o. Help me ask him o.

He and Isile are both competing in the journalism world.
E go good make the two of una join forces together and start publishing. Most especially, crime stories. tongue

Hello Dre11, are you there?
We need you to answer some questions here. smiley

gringrin

Am sure you missed my oga lalasticlala...... He is a veterans there.

But how can a pastor wife start having eye for his pastor friend to the extent of abandoning his family

A pastor in Lagos has pleaded with Orile Agege Customary Court to dissolve his marriage as a result of his wife’s alleged adultery and neglect.

The 49-year-old Jack, who is a Lagos based pastor, told the court that his wife, Kate is having an affair with his pastor-friend whom he invited for a church programme.

According to him, Kate afterwards left their matrimonial home since 2011 and had not returned.

Giving his account, Jack stated: “When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play. After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor.

“Before she left finally in 2011, whenever she left the house in the morning, she would only return late in the night; she was not taking care of me and my family. She would not welcome my family members anytime they come to our house, she did not take care of my mother when she was sick for four years until the woman died.

“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery.

“I reported her to her mother but instead for my wife to heed the counsel of her mother, she chose to fight me”.

Meanwhile, Kate had not shown up for the hearing, prompting the court to order the bailiff to serve her the court processes again.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/12/pastor-files-for-divorce-because-of-wifes-adultery/
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Islam undecided, oh! Sowie, its Christianity.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by johnshagb(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Stop calling him pastor already, he's nothing close to that.
Poor husband, konji don do am strong thing

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided

Clowns
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by martyns303(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
I have seen it all, it is finished.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Youngzedd(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Shuu shocked

It is finished.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
[s]The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery[/s].

“When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor friend.

Women ehhh.... chasing protruded d.ick since WORLD WAR II

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Situation001(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
lol..

pastor snatching another pastor's wife since 10AD...

abeg make dat pastor carry out DNA test on that their children...

suspecting foul play somewhere.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Lol...I could could care less
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
the world is coming to an end....... smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by bewla(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
if she arrange na two b that
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by mekybabe1: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by popcykaylah(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
only God knows who's serving him..all this supposed men of God of these days are nothing but crooks
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
The pastor is a very shaarrrrppp guy!!
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Adewale9(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Na this kind pastors dey endorse Gej....??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Ljboy(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastors doesn't mean men of God... Its a name obtained here on earth.. So pls Admin stop over hyping the PASTOR tin!

The man sef na human being

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dridowu: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
MOG Indeed ?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nwogbe: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastorprenuer
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Decryptor(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Yoloba...so this una konji craze even reach una pastor side? Oshe o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.