Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? (10185 Views)

Pls Is This A Scam Interview Or Real / C-step Scam Interview Invitation. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by OLOWO000(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2015
PROCAP NIG LT, INVITES YOU FOR TEST/INTERVIEW THURS 12/03/2015 BY 12PM @ GERI ALIMI, BEFORE ROUNDABOUT, OPPOSITE ILORIN FOUNDATION, KWARA STATE. REF: 08096963817.

2 Likes

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Katiedherb: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your recent online job application to our advertised vacancy,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Opportunities: Customer Service Executives and Outsourcing Personnel

With SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
First floor, left wing No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
On 23RD JULY BY 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour tentatively and will take the form of;
A written aptitude test for about 10 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 15 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 28minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 8 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB BRIEF

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards

Okon Shontelle
Human Resources Department
01-724-5339
http://schleez.com/
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Coloredsg(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
GNLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Micron21(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Noble Consult Ltd Eleganza group of companies
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Micron21(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Micron21:
Noble Consult Ltd
Eleganza group of companies
the interview is tomorrow. I need to know if its scam. they're at Fumec bus stop Ogba.
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Coloredsg(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Micron21:

the interview is tomorrow. I need to know if its scam. they're at Fumec bus stop Ogba.
Post the full address
I hope it's not university press building
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Tunagee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
GNLD dey everywhere now!

1 Like

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2018
How To Write A CV in Nigeria
I recently heard somewhere — I can’t remember where so no credit to whoever said it — that there’s no specific format for writing CVs in Nigeria.
This is probably the reason a lot of CVs contain rather irrelevant information.
First things first, a Curriculum Vitae is not a Résumé.
A CV is a complete record of your career history and basically everything you feel your employer should know about you. It can span two to three pages.
A résumé, on the other hand, is a basic listing of your skills and should be tailored to the position you’re applying for. It should be, at most,
Read More https://askgist..com/2018/10/how-to-write-cv-correctly-without.html
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Ibukunoluwa2(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello IBUKUNOLUWA OJO, pls note that your application via jiji was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on FRIDAY 15/12/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop,Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly note that lateness automatically disqualifies you.

If you need help/directions, call:0701-061-6106/1036
www.prosterlingng.com, Pls how genuine is this? Anybody?
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Gboliwe: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibukunoluwa2:
Hello IBUKUNOLUWA OJO, pls note that your application via jiji was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on FRIDAY 15/12/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop,Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly note that lateness automatically disqualifies you.

If you need help/directions, call:0701-061-6106/1036
www.prosterlingng.com, Pls how genuine is this? Anybody?

They named you correctly, they have a website, they included their phone number, they informed you where they got your application from.

You alone know the answers to these.

If they are right, it's not scam
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by faithabbey25: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
We are pleased to invite you for interview With GMG LTD on Tue Dec 11th 2018 by 8am @No 8A, Bisi Ogabi, Balogun Ikeja,Lagos. Attend with a copy of your CV. HR OKEZIE
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Ibukunoluwa2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
ASSESSMENT

Hrm Lead
To
bledslim@yahoo.com
Jan 8 at 10:43 AM
Dear Blessing,

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.
Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.
In view of this you have been Shortlisted to be INTERVIEWED at our leadership workshop as a Unit/team leader.

CFlead -is an organization that offers conferences,forums,webinars,re source,structured intensive learning opportunities for foundation leaders and consulting services to the community foundation Field. In 2017.CFleads engaged with more than 300 individuals representing 150 community foundations and their community partners.
We are committed to the community leadership as a key strategy of delivering community impacts.our results show we learn best from our peers.

Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, off acme road.mega chicken bus-stop agidingbi ikeja.
Date:Wednesday 9th January, 2019
Time:10am prompt

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and (2)passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.
we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

we look forward to seeing you.
Administrative director
Tajudeen J.O.
Www.cflead.org

Delete

Move to

Forward

Please how authentic is this?
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Encyclopedia1: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Pls did you go for the interview? Would it be ok if I go as I just got a message from them too? Thank you.
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by dedons: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Encyclopedia1:
Pls did you go for the interview? Would it be ok if I go as I just got a message from them too? Thank you.
Don't even try it. They are all scam.

2 Likes

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Tiffbuxas: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Encyclopedia1:
any idea if cfleads job interview is legit and what it's about
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Tiffbuxas: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ibukunoluwa2:
ASSESSMENT

Hrm Lead
To
bledslim@yahoo.com
Dear Blessing,

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.
In view of this you have been Shortlisted to be INTERVIEWED at our leadership workshop as a Unit/team leader.

CFlead -is an organization that offers conferences,forums,webinars,re source,structured intensive learning opportunities for foundation leaders and consulting services to the community foundation Field. In 2017.CFleads engaged with more than 300 individuals representing 150 community foundations and their community partners.
We are committed to the community leadership as a key strategy of delivering community impacts.our results show we learn best from our peers.

Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, off acme road.mega chicken bus-stop agidingbi ikeja.

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and (2)passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.
we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Administrative director
Tajudeen J.O.
Www.cflead.org

Delete

Move to

Forward

did you attend? What's it about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Encyclopedia1: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
any idea if cfleads job interview is legit and what it's about
I didn’t attend it.

1 Like

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by dahrah3410(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2019
House please help is this a scam or real. I received this message today

Your application to work with us has been received and processed by the HR TEAM.

In line with the request of our client, you are hereby invited for a Recruitment/Interview session with a training organization. Your Performance at this session will determine your SELECTION for a job offer. Find details below.

Date/Time: Friday 3rd May 2019 by 10am
Address: Gate II, Chemline House, obasa street, behind forte oil filling station, off oba akran avenue. Ikeja, Lagos state.

Come with a printed copy of this invite and your CV to gain access.

Kindly respond to this mail to confirm your availability.

Best regards,
Mr Ken

Settersconcept Inc.
www.settersconcept.com.ng
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2019
GNLD
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Ejioguik: 10:43am On May 13, 2019
[quote author=Tiffbuxas post=76765756] did you attend? What's it about?[/quote
I got the same message too]
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Nchioma: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2019
You are invited for an interview at Support Link Technologies, Africa Re Building, 3rd Flr, 1679 Karimu Kotun Street, VI, Lagos. Come with your CV Date: 26th June 2019 Time: 10 am. Call or SMS your name to 08099999758 to confirm attendance

Is this real please
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by blet(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
IS THIS REAL OR FAKE?

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, business and Human resourceful skills

In view of this you have been Shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend a LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader and Business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

Office Address: 13 Ajumobi OlorunOje STREET, through fagba crescent,BESIDE Mega chicken,Agidingbi bustop. Ikeja lagos state.

Date: THURSDAY 08TH AUGUST, 2019

Time: 9:00am.

SIT NO:WC290

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, and a passport photograph at the point of entrance for security purpose.

It’s imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

We look forward to you knowing you more and working with you.

BEST REGARDS,

HR TEAM LEAD,

DR VICTORIA.J.D.

For further inquiries and directions, call the secretary on 09073326878 or please log on to www.cflead.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Esther0304: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls I need to confirm if this is real or they are neolife people....got their email

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, business and Human resourceful skills

In view of this you have been Shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend a LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader and Business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

Office Address: 13 Ajumobi OlorunOje STREET, through fagba crescent,BESIDE Mega chicken,Agidingbi bustop. Ikeja lagos state.

Date: FRIDAY 09TH AUGUST, 2019

Time: 9:00am.

SIT NO:WC23726

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, and a passport photograph at the point of entrance for security purpose.

It’s imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

We look forward to you knowing you more and working with you.

BEST REGARDS,

HR TEAM LEAD,

DR VICTORIA.J.D.

For further inquiries and directions, call the secretary on 09073326878 or please log on to www.cflead.org
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by QwinHelen(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please guys I need to confirm if this is real I got the email this morning by DUOCAREER CONSULT

Dear , NWABUFOR HELEN

Your online application has been received and processed.
We believe you would be able to defend your C.V. and if need be choose from the available options with the company.

You are hereby invited for a Recruitment session.

Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.

Date : Tuesday 8th of October, 2019.

Time: 9:00am

Venue: Chemline building, 7 obasa street behind Forte Oil filling station, Oba-Akran, Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.

Also, Come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access, your updated CV and a valid means of Identification.

Best regards,

HR LOVELINE

(Head, Recruitment Operations)

www.brymedot.com
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by AdemolaA2: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Ibukunoluwa2:
ASSESSMENT

Hrm Lead
To
bledslim@yahoo.com
Dear Blessing,

Administrative director
Tajudeen J.O.
Www.cflead.org

Delete

Move to

Forward

Hello my fellow Nairalander ,

I will like to find out if this is genuine or fake please as a mail was just sent to my cousin who happens to live outside of Lagos . I want to find out if you attended their interview and if it’s genuine so as not to waste his time at all . Thanks !!!
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by FOLLYVENTURES: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Hello my fellow Nairalander ,

I will like to find out if this is genuine or fake please as a mail was just sent to my cousin who happens to live outside of Lagos . I want to find out if you attended their interview and if it’s genuine so as not to waste his time at all . Thanks !!!

Its not a real job its fake
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by AdemolaA2: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:

Its not a real job its fake

God bless you bro !!!
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Olunide5206: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls guys.... Who knows TEEMARK GROUP LIMITED at Ikeja Lagos State?
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by Blessbukola(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2021
Pls house kindly assist on this I was scheduled for interview on Friday.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking out time to send us your application, having reviewed your CV, you are hereby scheduled for an interview on Friday the 28th of May 2021.

Time 10am prompt

Venue- 6a Child Avenue off Liverpool road, Apapa

You are expected to come along with a pen, one passport photograph and printed curriculum vitea.
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by ginababy33(f): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hi Georgenia,
I reviewed your application and I am impressed with your background. In response to your online application and after a review of your resume.
You're invited to come over for a Business Assessment Interview with the Human Resources Dept. on Friday 18/03/2022
Time: 8am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street,Ikeja. Lagos (After RCCG Church, Beside Inter Guide Academy) Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be on time.
For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M303
Note: Print / come with this invite message as it would be required at the entrance. No Face mask ,No entry.
Thanks
Sarah Adeoye.

Please who knows this people, are they real?
Re: House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? by SylvesterChidi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
I noticed the website is not accisible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Learn SOLAR panels AND INVERTER INSTALLATION / Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Arik Air Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.