Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Procter And Gamble Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Test (4858 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Test by Ikazuagbe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2006
Any body in the house should kindly and please give positive and constructive about P and G test,how it is like,because i'm having it the soonest in port harcourt,thanks and God bless
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by eniola1310(f): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2006
my guy, p&g test no be yoke o. carry ur calculator and ur ruller sha when u are going but make i tell u fact na real hard thing o! so be prepared . also dress well when u are going because if u pass the test u'll do an interview immediately. i wish u luck
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by dipotepede(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2006
Hi ,

If you need practice questions, visit www.dipotepede.com and check at the sidebar for P&G Test Format

Wish you the best!
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by bechex(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2006
I wrote the P&G test in feb this year and it is basically G maths, English and graphical questions. The que to passing the test from my point of view is starting with the section u r best at, U will be given 1 hour to answer about 50 questions.
There are 3 comprehensioon sections, 2 graph sections and 1 g maths section.
eniola1310:

my guy, p&g test no be yoke o. carry your calculator and your ruller sha when u are going but make i tell u fact na real hard thing o! so be prepared . also dress well when u are going because if u pass the test u'll do an interview immediately. i wish u luck

@ eniola 1310 that is not true, if u pass the test, u wolud be given an application form to fill,which u may chose to fill on the spot or take home, fill and return at ur own convenience. I would advice that u take it home and study it very well before u fill it.
Let me add this small hint, and it is true: of every 50 people that write the P&g test, an average of 2 or 3 people pass it but the consolation is that u can write it again aftert 1 year.
As i said earlier i wrote the test in feb this year and only two of us passed out of about 50 of us that wrote the test. I just had my first, in a series of 3 interviews 2 weeks ago. over 6 months of waiting and it is not peculiar to me alone.
i wish u all the best of luck Cause u will need it. Dont waste too much time on any question, start with the section u know best, u dont have to read the entire comprehension b4 u answer the questions, rather read the questions 1st then go to the comprehension and source for d answer and yes hold ur calculator but for ruler i dont know oh! undecided
Hope u pass oh! wink
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by dearie(m): 4:40am On Sep 02, 2006
@ Bechex,

thanx for ur usual contribution, but u've been away for some time, I hope all is well? How's work?

old timers here, dont need to be far away just because we 'r now gainfully employed, we need to get pple informed and hope they join us too, dont you think so?
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by dejavuu: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2006
can somebody put me through!! how can i apply FOR P & G graduate position?
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by kuntakinte(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2006
Eniola, u don't write the test true true! No be small thing! All the same their questions consists mainly of ability to read tables and graphs, then they have english passages with questions. Don't be deceived into believing they are a ride in the park. Don't want to discourage you but I feel you should be on the alert. Good luck!!!!
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by drokiri(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2006
please is this in response to the recent application on www.joinpandg.com
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by bumstuff(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2006
guys please put me thru on the test.
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by bechex(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2006
dearie:

@ Bechex,

thanx for your usual contribution, but u've been away for some time, I hope all is well? How's work?

old timers here, don't need to be far away just because we 'r now gainfully employed, we need to get people informed and hope they join us too, don't you think so?

@ dearie sorry i am just replying u, na work jare. i am very fine and the job is just a little stresssful how r u too and how is work. its so nice knowing that people r getting jobs thru this forum and thats y we should continue to add ouyr own bit to the forum. take care of urself wink ok
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by samncl: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2010
hi,

i am having my P&G Reasoning Test on this tuesday . can you please send any questions and answers you have as i really need to pass this. smiley.
my email is winnter_summer@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by lawkey(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2010
I wrote the test last yr and passed, although I didn’t make it after the first interview. In my opinion, I don’t consider Png test really tough when compared to others tests I have written. However, I think their cut-off is really high so only a few are able to meet the cut-off.

When u are invited for the test, a link will be attached to the invitation mail. With that, you can av access to their sample test questns and answers. If u study the questions very well, u will find that d test will not pose much of a challenge to u.

Png is a great company to work with.I will be reapplying this year.
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by samncl: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
hi,

i have passed the test. smiley.i will get invited to the first interview soon. please let me know what kind of questions they will ask and how long it will take. i really looking forward to this job and want to try hard. please advice me .
winnter_summer@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
sam
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by chinoa: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2011
I am a fresh graduate and about to take the GRT exam. Can I have some tips about the coverage of the exam and are there any sample GRT exams? Could you please help me out? My mail is amantechino@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

chino
Re: Procter And Gamble Test by bechex(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
bechex:

I wrote the P&G test in feb this year and it is basically G maths, English and graphical questions. The que to passing the test from my point of view is starting with the section u r best at, U will be given 1 hour to answer about 50 questions.
There are 3 comprehensioon sections, 2 graph sections and 1 g maths section. @ eniola 1310 that is not true, if u pass the test, u wolud be given an application form to fill,which u may chose to fill on the spot or take home, fill and return at your own convenience. I would advice that u take it home and study it very well before u fill it.
Let me add this small hint, and it is true: of every 50 people that write the P&g test, an average of 2 or 3 people pass it but the consolation is that u can write it again aftert 1 year.
As i said earlier i wrote the test in feb this year and only two of us passed out of about 50 of us that wrote the test. I just had my first, in a series of 3 interviews 2 weeks ago. over 6 months of waiting and it is not peculiar to me alone.
i wish u all the best of luck Cause u will need it. Dont waste too much time on any question, start with the section u know best, u dont have to read the entire comprehension b4 u answer the questions, rather read the questions 1st then go to the comprehension and source for d answer and yes hold your calculator but for ruler i dont know oh! undecided
Hope u pass oh! wink

:oWow its nice comming accros this thread again, and seeing my own 2006 post ( thats like over 4 years )

I have really been away from the Vacancies section. I did not pass the P&G interview and i never re-applied again. Its still a nice place to work though but i guess i have passed that level now lol wink.

@samncl, hope you lets know how ur interview went ok.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy(dssc) Recruitment Requirment / Gtbank Offer And A Travel Agency Offer / Gtb Recruiting Fresh Graduates Coses Sept. 1st 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.