Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (30069 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Islie: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
When a junior colleague was having personal problems, especially with her landlord, I let her move in with me and my husband. She’s young enough to be our daughter and I enjoyed her company. It was to be a temporary solution until she found alternative accommodation.
Unfortunately, I’ve just discovered she’s been sleeping with my husband even after she moved out. I’m devastated, I feel like such an old fool!
Tessy,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/took-seduced-husband/

Who do we say is at fault now
The wife
The husband
The junior colleague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Dioxidane: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm not here to book space...

*Modified*
I guess I should comment now...
I blame the woman for bringing the lady into her home. She said the lady is young enough to be their daughter (like seriously). There have been cases where men sleep with their wife's sister/relative, how much more someone she's not related to. Some men try as much as possible to avoid advances outside the home, and now imagine bringing that same thing he tries so much to avoid into the home. Women should learn from this. Please stop leading men into temptation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by adanduka: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
If he can do it indoors, he's been doing it outdoors cry
Pray for him sad

9 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Islie:

The wife - for being stupid
The husband - for being a cheat
The junior colleague - for being wicked and a LovePeddler

29 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by dre11(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
I blame the husband for being a goat he is.....

What has come over him to start sexing her wife junior colleague
She has really embrassed the poor wife

6 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by disloman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Qhal:

Hmmmmm
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Qhal:

That means all are to be blamed....... Meaning you don't help someone in need if you can't count the cost

8 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Islie:

The wife
The husband
The junior colleague
None is at fault, they were all just being human - the wife was being generous, while the husband and junior colleague were only expressing their sexual desires which is perfectly normal.

I'd rather blame religion and society for making it seem like adultery is the worst thing that could happen in a marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Islie: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

None is at fault, they were all just being human - the wife was being generous, while the husband and junior colleague were only expressing their sexual desires which is perfectly normal.

I'd rather blame religion and society for making it seem like adultery is the worst thing that could happen in a marriage.

If not adultery...... What can we call this?
because I have a strong feeling that the wife will loose her respect in front of the junior colleague...... Which to me its bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
"She seduced my husband"..............

LMAO! Her poor innocent husband was seduced. Of course, he wasn't acting according to his own will, the junior colleague was controlling his actions with her "seduction".

12 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
dre11:

That means all are to be blamed....... Meaning you don't help someone in need if you can't count the cost

Exactly, you don't place yam before a goat and expect it not to consume it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Royver(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why do ladies do this sef? The young woman no get family? Why put a hen in a rooster' den? Na wa o.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

I'd rather blame HIV for making it to seem it's the worst thing to happen with human because when he contacts it, it will dawn on them.

Can't the foolish man control himself? Must he sleep with every Tom, dick and harry? He's just a loose cannon and I pray you'll be typing like this if reverse was the case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by steppins: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Women giving their husbands a reason to cheat since 1784.

6 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Royver:
Why do ladies do this sef? The young woman no get family? Why put a hen in a rooster' den? Na wa o.
This one blames a lady not forgetting the useless man.

*Exhales*

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some women are just plain dumb. Your husband cheated on you, and you are blaming your fellow woman for seducing him.

Okay, how old is he?

In Chimamanda's voice, "we all need to be feminist" for a better unity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Damn.

Why blame the wife huh?

The husband should totally be blamed.
He had a choice before unzipping that Zip.

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Royver(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

This one blames a lady not forgetting the useless man.

*Exhales*
Yeah I get it. The man should have controlled himself, etc. But why do ladies bring OTHERS ladies especially those not related to them into their matrimonial homes? You hardly hear of men bringing other strange men into the house, dem dey craze?
She is having issues with her landlord and so? Why not pay her rent if you want to help? Or talk to the landlord? Or call her parents? Why carry her into your house, she be her pickin? Then when issues like these crop up everyone starts listening to stories that touch.

It was a bad move abeg.

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Wife:

It takes two.

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Islie:

If not adultery...... What can we call this?
because I have a strong feeling that the wife will loose her respect in front of the junior colleague...... Which to me its bad
She'll get over it, people lose their respect in front of other people everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

I'd rather blame HIV for making it to seem it's the worst thing to happen with human because when he contacts it, it will dawn on them.

Can't the foolish man control himself? Must he sleep with every Tom, dick and harry? He's just a loose cannon and I pray you'll be typing like this if reverse was the case.
And you're angry because?

4 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

And you're angry because?
I'm an angry black woman - I speak the truth and feminism is my brand.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by coogar: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Islie:

The wife
The husband
The junior colleague

the junior colleague is at fault - she bit the fingers that fed him. the wife was being generous which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

the hubby is the victim of all these mess.....
heaven knows what the junior colleague must have done to him to succumb.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

I'm an angry black woman - I speak the truth and feminism is my brand.
Yea I'm happy for you.

So what has this got to do with the story or what I type in the reverse case?

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

Yea I'm happy for you.

So what has this got to do with the story or what I type in the reverse case?
Click here embarassed

angry
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ohhh hell, it's you again. . . I was beginning to wonder who this person was.

Vickybee is the new more improved version of Vickyyb cheesy
I thought you died and went to feminist heaven already, spare the rest of us your little girl fantasies. tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Click here embarassed

angry
cheesycheesy

I wish I could say I missed you, but I did not! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:
Ohhh hell, it's you again. . . I was beginning to wonder who this person was.

Vickybee is the new more improved version of Vickyyb cheesy
I thought you died and went to feminist heaven already, spare the rest of us your little girl fantasies. tongue
Hahahaha

Little girl fantasies! You wish.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by coogar: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

this is a kodak moment....

crackhaus caught red-handed flirting with a feminazi. grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

Lol, you have to admit it. tongue grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.