Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! (14642 Views)

Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Mogidi: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ogbeni is owing his workers 5 months salary but going round the country shouting change.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Mogidi: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ogbeni allocated N18billion to his office, nothing for the workers.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na wa ooo.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by atlwireles: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Elections have consequences, look to Ekiti and Osun, then vote wisely.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by ichidodo: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ogbeni Aregbe is owing five months
salaries??
Yeah! I'm not surprised at all considering
financial decisions are taken on Bordillion
street and percentages and cuts are taken
weekly by the ugly, frog-eyed, crocodile
skinnned one.
Anyway, Osun people should not
complain, shebi they wanted their Ogbeni
is the man after their own hearts abi?
Them never start..
That is the CHANGE their BROOM can
bring.
Sweeping away their resources and
wealth.
Soon, they willl be sacked en-mass after
the election.
Then, dem go know say dem don enter
one chance with the agents of ' change'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
His younger brother in Ondo State just payed Ondo workers their first salary of the year last week.

Where exactly are we headed in this country?
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by dapsoneh: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even the last time doctors received salary was last year oct... it's so pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Its so sad.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by ucheochons: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Well quite unfortunat, I sympathize with workers there. the good news is it's election time. We Can have a say in governance
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
salaries??
skinnned one.
Them never start..
bring.
wealth.
the election.
So they should have voted for a thug, a murderer?
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by grandstar(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aregberascal wants to pay but the State is broke!

The price of oil has collapsed and the monthly FG allocations has nosedived or plunged!

The allocations reaching many states now is not enough to even cover salaries how much more capital projects and servicing of debts

This is a period of austerity. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Once the elections are over, governments will start sacking workers enmasse1
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Oslim(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aregbe I Beg pay dis people nao u wearing white all tru is nothing it takes a little step to turn dat white to something else 4 ur body.#osunpaytheworkerz
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by vikyno(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
francizy:

If not for this salary issue, I was actually thinking that Osun people were living a comfortable life. This was because one guy talked about the governor feeding primary school children free of charge and that the primary school children were enjoying free education. He went further to say that it's that same strategy Buhari wants to use in feeding primary school children all over Nigeria while giving them free education. He made seem so much like it was a perfect thing to do because he said it worked perfectly in Osun state so it will work in Nigeria.

Now I know what they truly want to introduce in Nigeria. Non payment of workers salary.
#osunpaytheworkers

They are just cheap liars dwelling only on deceit. I seriously pity Osun. The free education and the school free lunch is not new in Osun. It was even the Olagunsoye Oyinlola PDP govt that introduced it.
To make the matter worse, the state owned broadcasting stations are even helping to propagate these lies .
#Osunpaytheworkers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by alakaloko(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
School feeding programme is a World Bank project
francizy:

If not for this salary issue, I was actually thinking that Osun people were living a comfortable life. This was because one guy talked about the governor feeding primary school children free of charge and that the primary school children were enjoying free education. He went further to say that it's that same strategy Buhari wants to use in feeding primary school children all over Nigeria while giving them free education. He made seem so much like it was a perfect thing to do because he said it worked perfectly in Osun state so it will work in Nigeria.

Now I know what they truly want to introduce in Nigeria. Non payment of workers salary.
#osunpaytheworkers
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by robay(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:

A school that we cannot dream of sending our students to. he destroyed the educational system of the state by mixing different schools together. some students withdrew cos of the mixing while some schools get tougher. moreover, I agree with the fact that he gave the students free food but it's a project that was started by the previous government. He has stopped giving the students free textbooks as against what the previous governor established. students weren't given any examination in public schools last term then where is the quality education?#osunpayworkers
alabosi ni e,ika de ni é,how much PDP pay u To be telling lies,u beta go and tell ya so calle jonaTAN to pay our allocation Useless PDP

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Reddit: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is saddened and sickened to hear this. A complete act of wickedness and cowardice to the governor of Osun state. What joy does he has seeing families suffer?
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
truth4meal:
This ugly situation is due to the inability of the Federal government to disburse complete allocation to states and it's not peculiar to just osun state. the labour union, NLC recently announced that 21 states of the federation is owing at least 3 months salary.
it's another pointer to the failure of the FG and the slide in oil price. The depletion of the mismanaged excess crude account is largely why we are here.

Bro, face the fact. The constitution provides a revenue sharing formular that dictates how resources are to be shared among the federating units. When the oil price was above 100 dollars. Every state got was due to them. And now that oil price has fallen, whatever revenue that comes in is shared according to the formular. So y did u say fg did not give dem complete allocation knowing revenue the govt gets has fallen and what is disbursed to the various tiers has also fallen.

So y blame fg, when it was high, they all shared it and now that it is low. The states should face it too.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Horrlah(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
#osunpaytheworkers cry
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ritzy92(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
batch 'A'corpers dat just passed out are bin owed 5months state allowee while d batchB ve not seen 7month allowee which is really bad. my sch principal never fails to tell us how d governor is owing teachers and schools termly grants , ppl who don't no still sing their praise seriously smh. #osunpaytheworkers...!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by bayumyguy: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
I love APC bt sincerely the truth must be told,very very bad how do they want the family to survive this is not d kind of change we want meen.somtin must be very urgent
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
yeah and they will paint it to the world that we in Osun state are not suffering but enjoying the "good work" of the governor. I pity them....#osunpaytheworkers
Oh boy no be this same Osun I wan go serve come may! I hope sey I never enter one chance o.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dis Emaculate99 of a guy,I read ur post and I can only Come to A Conclusion "Do people still have conscience at all". What u only see in Ogbeni is negativity. well done, U av achieved ur aims and u av worked for ur money... Bring On the Next One... Ogbeni Will survive it, He Is Oranmiyan.. Una try pass this during Election...
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by juman(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
nigeria is a country without good leaders.

The leaders than can't pay salary.

There is possibilities that oil price would go down more, if the oil price drop as far as to ten dollars per barrel what would useless nigerian 'leaders' do?

They would just simply run away. Very useless 'leaders'.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Real talk bro.

ichidodo:
salaries??
skinnned one.
Them never start..
bring.
wealth.
the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by HzRF(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
some of my friends can not afford to eat three times per day again because of lack of money. the market women are complaining due to the fact that the workers are their main customers
If not for d grace of God to eat isn't joke
After scraping all benefit he refuse to pay money
But we thank God
We just have to endure Cuz aregbe don't give a fhyck

I knw God is up there
He will surely come to our aid

If u see how Hw a father was pricing tfare from omo west to abere I just feel for him

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by ngozionefeli: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
All dis free feeding u all kip sayin I don't get oo, abi shey na osogbo onli dey do free feeding In ife north ipetu to be precise, d students r asked to pay 20naira each ooo to d food vendor, nd if dey don't, dey flog dem, even in d last pta meeting d principal told d parents to always giv deir kids 20naira for food evryday, so abeg were d free feeding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
The guy no pay salary, you dey crap.

9ousky:
Dis Emaculate99 of a guy,I read ur post and I can only Come to A Conclusion "Do people still have conscience at all". What u only see in Ogbeni is negativity. well done, U av achieved ur aims and u av worked for ur money... Bring On the Next One... Ogbeni Will survive it, He Is Oranmiyan.. Una try pass this during Election...
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vote Buhari and regret it. The devil we know is better than an angel we don't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Employee Leave Allowance / The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities / 7 Tips For Building A Successful Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.