Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? (49747 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by sambrow(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dull head: dat waz wat waz put on him wen he visited alawuje of egba land 2day. Get fact
Clerverly:
Where are the Aborigines and The ROF members on this forum? Can you confirm?

Then let him stop deceiving the Christian community!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by oakson: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
oga human being I hail oh
hehehehehehe!
As I take dey para eh... Your quote just cool my mind! I just dey tear laff anyhow U b correct man! No vex...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by confidenceikeh: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Their vote counts so
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by tonte(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
how did you come to the conclusion that he is now an ogboni member? he went to visit the ijebu king, and this outfit was a gift given to him, which is normal as every king everywhere he goes gives and gets gifts from him...everything was recorded and only you knows that he must have gone indoors and eaten a human heart...sometimes if you aren't sure of what to say why not keep mum

tmotmo:

So many things are wrong with it.

Firstly, during the inner door initiation proceeding, he (Mr. President) must have been made to eat human part (they mostly give the preserved Heart of a recently deceased member of the fraternity for sharing).

And secondly, when he dies, no matter the level of security surrounding the person (be it current or ex-head of state), when the time comes, certain part(s) of his body must surely be requested for before the burial.

Thirdly, and beyond been a member, they will have other stringent and inhumanly requests like regular or occasional donation of human blood and other sacrifices.

On this thread, i noticed some comments like "ROF is better than Boko haram". I wish to disagree, as they are both senseless organization that enjoy the blood of innocent beings. The scales of their operations might differ, but killer is a killer!!!!

What an Authentic Christian President?
What a Genuine undiabolical Leader?

With what is playing out now as regard this coming election, All Nigerians should feel concern for the Tomorrow of our great grandchildren.

Let us assume that President Jonathan will win this election, Will he not vacate Aso Rock someday?
Why going these far?
Why allowing himself to be blindfolded to this level of getting initiated into ROF?
Why? Why? Why?

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonic_initiation/initiation_real_and_ceremonial.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/freemasons-secrets-of-secret-societies-video_n_1966019.html?ir=India

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Hardy08(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ is officially a dunderhead!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by tonte(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
you are calling him a drunkard, have you ever seen him drunk before? isn't it when you have seen a person drunk at least once you can say he is a drunkard? keep sounding like a retard

Clerverly:
At this rate, me sef don dey pity the drunkard!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by tonte(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
clueless houseboy...clueless but he has achieved a feat nobody in your family has achieved before with all the clues you have he is your president and may still be your president until 2019 and you call him a 'houseboy' meanwhile you may not even be worthy enough to be a houseboy to the president...daft punk

Controlled:
dis clueless houseboy....has reduced presidency to comedy n disgraceful conduct.... grin grin smh@janadaft...see ur life muumuu.... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nicepoker(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Iyalasisi:
He will gladly sell his soul to d devil just to remain in power, but GOD pass am tongue
how do u know. Mouth like bicycle spoke.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by otr1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:

Because he is or was a member right?

The picture says

President Jonathan during his visit to the Awujale of Ijebuland's palace in Ijebu Ode today. pic.twitter.com/j2wbw0n6Od

Where does it say he was initiated or he's a member?
He doesn't need to be a member per se, to know that.
As a member of a Royal Family and a Grandson of the immediate past Aworo(Chief Priest) of my province, I know that any King that dresses a non-member of the cult like that in his palace will die.
It's exclusively for the occult.
You don't expect the caption of the photo to be " Jonathan in Awujale's palace, as he got initiated into the Ogboni cult" do you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:
dis clueless houseboy....has reduced presidency to comedy n disgraceful conduct.... grin grin smh@janadaft...see ur life muumuu.... grin grin
u are going too far. Calling him that shows that ur whole family are mumu too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Adminisher: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Cleverly or whatever you call yourself, I like what your hatred for Jonathan has done to your little miserable life. That is the traditional wear the Awujale adorned him with. If it was an ROC attire as you want your fellow egoats to believe, what business does mimiko and muazu have been in that gathering at that point? Are they his security men? You are OBVIOUSLY cowed by the overwhelming support he got from the royal father.

That is not Yoruba social attire. That is Ogboni uniform, the group used to be active in the governance of Yoruba kingdoms. I am Yoruba man so if you don't know what you are talking about you keep quiet. This man Jonathan is very very LOST and should not be put in a position where he influences the destiny of millions. You may support him because he is from the South, from your tribe, he looks gentle, he looks everyday Joe or whatever but you don't wear that shit and get ' blessed' in a strange way by traditional rulers and tell me you are a Christian. The devil is just tricking this guy into things that annoy God so that eventually God turns his back.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by sniper77(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
its simply called oja.most people wont read meaning to it.dis one na one of the vital apparel of the ROF.bros jona don finally blend with the ye pa ri pa group.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by otr1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
abila122:

Even if so are they an illegal organisation in Nigeria?
We don't want a Lamb that roars like a Lion on the seat of power. Not again. We want to know who is really ruling ruining us: A christian, moslem, budhist, atheist, or a member of an evil cult.
His being a member of that cult will not fare well with Nigeria. We've had enough already.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by jerrymania(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Those people are very funny. Always fault seeking without substance. Accusing GEJ of being Ogboni simply because he consulted with traditional leaders-which the APC also did.

You have no shame my guy
abeg ask me who the president and c-in-c is? is it APC or goolock?
You dont reason properly anymore. The pains of corruption
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Controlled(f): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
tonte:
clueless houseboy...clueless but he has achieved a feat nobody in your family has achieved before with all the clues you have he is your president and may still be your president until 2019 and you call him a 'houseboy' meanwhile you may not even be worthy enough to be a houseboy to the president...daft punk

I don't need to be president... grin grin to know that this one is houseboy material..... grin grin angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Controlled(f): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2015
Nicepoker:
u are going too far. Calling him that shows that ur whole family are mumu too.

c monkey....... grin grin grin kontinu. no regret for wt u asked for. okukokuburukaranya, si e gu nu a kpara ikunugu. u product of bestiality akanu okukokuburukaranya ni no kunu sambarata nicepoker nairaland. buokukokuburukaranya.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by warrior101: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2015
cram it with walnuts ugly... if you want a lamb or a lion to rule over you them you can make your way to the jungle where you have many... this guy on the seat is a match for 100,0001 of your lions cuz he has the magic wand and can change so you need to serve and not dictate... is that understood?

otr1:

We don't want a Lamb that roars like a Lion on the seat of power. Not again. We want to know who is really ruling ruining us: A christian, moslem, budhist, atheist, or a member of an evil cult.
His being a member of that cult will not fare well with Nigeria. We've had enough already.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by bobchigar(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2015
atlwireles:

The normal Nigerian junk. You don't know what you are talking about.
It is You that is ignorant of what is happening. You can ask you parents to educate you. The guy has accurate knowledge of what he said.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by warrior101: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2015
thank God for democracy..... What goes around comes around...

Controlled:

I don't need to be president... grin grin to know that this one is houseboy material..... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by nortcentrallord(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2015
If it was buhari that was given this honour and title now, it will be an honour but because it's GEJ, every child of h8 is branding it Ogboni. Hehehehe, Gullible Nigerians terming their own culture as evil. Nothing hatred can't turn people into. God help you guys so this hatred don't drive you guys to committing suicide during GEJ's 2nd term as from 29nth may. Hahahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by maureen546: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Mr president God has lifted u nd u Nigeria up and u shall ever be up 2/2 be different long live our president,long live to the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by otr1(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2015
warrior101:
cram it with walnuts ugly... if you want a lamb or a lion to rule over you them you can make your way to the jungle where you have many... this guy on the seat is a match for 100,0001 of your lions cuz he has the magic wand and can change so you need to serve and not dictate... is that understood?

I see! The parable is too hard for your simple brain.
If he is a match for us, why then is he running everywhere seeking support. He could have just sit his butt in Abuja.
28th of march is just 2 weeks away now and there's no need for the rants. You will know the real boss after then. Just safe your breathe.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Am so surprised at the level of ignorance and stupidity of these APC e-rats. What makes you think this outfit is Ogboni outfit? Have you people seen Ogboni attire before? The president paid a visit to an Oba and was given this outfit made from animal wool and you APC illiterates (like illiterate Buhari papa like children) and you are here shouting Ogboni. So are you insinuating that the president should not pay homage to traditional rulers again? I really pity your shallow minds. GEJ till 2019. APC start counting your losses now. Una go cry oooo.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by babamadiba(m): 2:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Nothing! Just that he looks older than buhari
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by realest247(m): 3:41am On Mar 13, 2015
tmotmo:

So many things are wrong with it.

Firstly, during the inner door initiation proceeding, he (Mr. President) must have been made to eat human part (they mostly give the preserved Heart of a recently deceased member of the fraternity for sharing).

And secondly, when he dies, no matter the level of security surrounding the person (be it current or ex-head of state), when the time comes, certain part(s) of his body must surely be requested for before the burial.

Thirdly, and beyond been a member, they will have other stringent and inhumanly requests like regular or occasional donation of human blood and other sacrifices.

On this thread, i noticed some comments like "ROF is better than Boko haram". I wish to disagree, as they are both senseless organization that enjoy the blood of innocent beings. The scales of their operations might differ, but killer is a killer!!!!

What an Authentic Christian President?
What a Genuine undiabolical Leader?

With what is playing out now as regard this coming election, All Nigerians should feel concern for the Tomorrow of our great grandchildren.

Let us assume that President Jonathan will win this election, Will he not vacate Aso Rock someday?
Why going these far?
Why allowing himself to be blindfolded to this level of getting initiated into ROF?
Why? Why? Why?

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonic_initiation/initiation_real_and_ceremonial.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/freemasons-secrets-of-secret-societies-video_n_1966019.html?ir=India

Bros, How come you know this much about them?. Tell the truth, you are a Bonafide member shay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by PassingShot(m): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Descartes:
This is the kind of yeye thread this "nwa abakeleke" creates which lacks substance. The Jweeds have run out of ideas and creativity since Barcänista exit from the fraudulent party.

Keep consoling yourself. That guy that has been put in his proper place is whom you put your hope in.

Perhaps you don't know he's treated like a lepper on this forum nowadays.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Wals234: 3:47am On Mar 13, 2015
That is NOT an Ogboni Initiation Ceremony!

I don't support this dumbass called Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and I know his desperation knows no bound. However, the misinformation on this thread is nothing to write home about. If only we clicked on the link cited in OP then we would have read it on Abati's page that it was a visit to the "Awujale in Ijebu Ode". For goodness sake, can't we just take few seconds or minutes to fact-check findings before jumping to conclusions?

Granted, GEJ is as dumb as they come but there is no way in hell he will be so dumb enough to be pictured amongst the Ogboni (openly) - with Muazu & Mimiko accompanying him. Really??

I can't wait to see this guy and his cohorts out of office and possibly held accountable for their unprecedented looting of the treasury. Still, I wouldn't make rash conclusions either without a bit of fact-checking on my side just because I dislike his handling of the nation.

No wonder the politicians feed us with so much BS information and we gulp it all in hook, line, and sinker!

Anyways, Otuoke is calling: March28 #IHaveDecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Wals234: 3:49am On Mar 13, 2015
lastly...

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Pennywise(m): 4:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
OP, it's called TRADITION[/size]

Yes. OGBONI TRADITION

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by shiningshina(m): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
it is clear that they have nothing to offer, and nothing against GEJ.

May God run your entire life in the exact same way that GEJ has run Nigeria for six years.

Say AMEN if you dare!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by Felibaby(f): 4:40am On Mar 13, 2015
People are so gullible. Most here already concluded that he joined the ROF based on the picture alone. Not everything you see is black and white.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? by DeLyrics(m): 4:55am On Mar 13, 2015
no comments

see no evil, hear no evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Fayose Flies Economy Class To Lagos, Spotted In General Airport Bus. Photos / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.