Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can You Write A Block Buster Movie Script? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Write A Block Buster Movie Script? (1209 Views)

18+ Club Girl Hit Bricks Block On Her Private Part(video) / A 3D Animator Is Need Who Can Achive Shining ICE Block Layer / Creating Interactive Cds Using Flash: Another Stumbling Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write A Block Buster Movie Script? by Pseudogod: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2009
Hey Nairalanders!

Just wondering if there is any extreme creative writer in our midst. My company is set to produce any movie script that's good enough to compete internationally. The writer must be unique, witty and most importantly have sense of humor that can appeal to all.

Send a sample script of about two pages to didovfx@yahoo.co.uk for assessment.
Re: Can You Write A Block Buster Movie Script? by CGKing(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2009
Yes I can write fantastic scripts for movies. But before I begin to commit, I wanna be sure
it will really be worth the effort and time. Let us visit your website and have a feel of what
you do.

I have always hoped I will have an opportunity to contribute to the Nigerian movie industry in an
unusual way , if you know what I mean, and produce a real movie. I got great
ideas and this could be the opportunity. But i gotta be sure. so,

(1) (Reply)

Autocad And Archcad Problems / Need Artlatis Render 2 Or 3 Desprately! / Auto Cad 2010 Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.