Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? (850 Views)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? by Tolzeal(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guys I just need to be sure if this only happening to me and my Whatsapp Account Alone.

Recently, Prescribely two days ago now, Have not been seriously online cos of my new location, I will Only be online very Early in the morning around 6:30 am and Be back 7:00pm.

For the past two days have not been seeing my unread messages. Like the messages that will be popping out when a data is switched ON... I tried sending message to a friend , it got delivered and with even a reply , still my Day messages not coming up. I have Lots of whatsapp groups , definitely I will have messages , I dont know if thisbis happeninh to me alone.

is it cos of the new upgrade or something??
would someone help.... Cos this is getting so annoying '''
Re: Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? by Goodnuel: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not just you. I have experienced thrice that on my BB since the upgrade. Mine stops sending or delivering or even receiving while my BBM and other social apps re working fine.. What I do is just to restart my phone and restart my whatsapp and then the msgs starts coming.

I even had to delete it once and download again..
Re: Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? by Tolzeal(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Goodnuel:
Not just you. I have experienced thrice that on my BB since the upgrade. Mine stops sending or delivering or even receiving while my BBM and other social apps re working fine.. What I do is just to restart my phone and restart my whatsapp and then the msgs starts coming.

I even had to delete it once and download again..

So annoying... lost some.important messages .. Couldn't get them to repost.
Re: Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? by Goodnuel: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

So annoying... lost some.important messages .. Couldn't get them to repost.
Yea bro. So annoying.
Re: Is This Only Happening To Me On Whatsapp..? by Julius262(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
If you are using an Android phone, check if your WhatsApp is installed on SD card or internal memory.

If its on SD card, move it to ur internal memory.

(1) (Reply)

New Football Manager 2015 Android That Shows 3D Match Engine / How Much Is Tecno H6 / Introducing The Jumia Mobile Week Megathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.