Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank (29439 Views)

Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by adahgold(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Na ur time enjoy...
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pretydiva(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Minet16(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
j
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by bettercreature(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
I was wondering how old is ALIBABA if his wife has 20years experience in the banking sector
then i went to ask google and google tell me say alibaba be 49yrs and him papa na retire soldier
Make i move on no qualms
congratuation
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Eillo(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

Comedy pays well buh ow many shows ve he anchored for the past 7yrs if not last year he decided to wake up...

don't underestimate alibaba o
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by deebsman1(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2015
bettercreature:
I was wondering how old is ALIBABA if his wife has 20years experience in the banking sector
then i went to ask google and google tell me say alibaba be 49yrs and him papa na retire soldier
Make i move on no qualms
congratuation
do you BTW knows, that she and Ali baba have a 16 yrs old daughter between them? bad belle
I think she and Ali baba have done a good job all this while, by keeping her in a very low profile and in the background. if you ask me, I may say that alone contributed immensely to their marriage success and also career success to an extent.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by klevajey: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2015
I learnt she owns ariya tickets... how true?
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Misogynist2014(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
Fucking nonsence
Frustration

1 Like

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by tomzman: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one. I always admire brilliant ladies. Congrats to her.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by MEILYN(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
haibe:
Who is Alibaba wife, where does she originate from? So because her husband is a celebrity, it means she is one too abi. You should tell use about his grand son too
Haibe Is that you? Na you make this kine comment?
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by sCross: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

Comedy pays well buh ow many shows ve he anchored for the past 7yrs if not last year he decided to wake up...

lool, just because he didn't do any public show doesn't mean his wealth dwindled. Ask anyone in the entertainment space, private shows (the ones you never hear about ) usually rake in a whole looooot than the public ones.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by menix(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2015
sCross:

lool, just because he didn't do any public show doesn't mean his wealth dwindled. Ask anyone in the entertainment space, private shows (the ones you never hear about ) usually rake in a whole looooot than the public ones.

My assumption were based on 4yrs ago wen he had a 20k third party chq nd came in to queue, assisted him wen i noticed him buh as a big boii i expected him to send som1 to lodge dat cheque in his acct.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2015
I only know CBN,GTB,UBA and Zenith bank,this I doesn't know
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

he is said 8 figures for government functions. he once collected 15m which was low.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by danbrowndmf(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where are Thou Gold Diggers? hv got anoda bad new 4 ya'll,anoda lady jus attain a level of success again,pls stp waitn 4ur man stand up nd get a job,work so no man wil see u as a liability!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by sleemoon(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Haaa. Thank God say na u maa.... Ur branch at ikeja debited me 40k yesterday and no reversal yet.... If u knw want Sogidi and otumopo to dey flog u for ur bedroom and office, u betta tel dem to reverse my money nownow.. M stuck in Lagos.. Pls maa... Biko...
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by BlackBature(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:
seems it pays when your spouse is a popular and well liked person. You ride so well on their goodwill to greater heights.

congrats Mrs/Mr Alibaba
his goodwill might hv been an added advantage,bt her skills did more for her.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
BlackBature:
his goodwill might hv been an added advantage,bt her skills did more for her.

At least you agreed his goodwill might have been an added advantage.

A good name open doors of opportunity.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mrs Alibaba ride on
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Alibaba's wife once worked with citizen's bank on ahmadu bello way Victoria island some years back.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by haibe(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
MEILYN:
Haibe Is that you? Na you make this kine comment?

yes na me
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by babestella: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
menix:
No wonder wey Alibaba no dey broke..
Congrats Alibabas...

Lol grin grin
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Olezz: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:

even Enterprise bank is winding up business at the moment

Crashed ke? Lol....
She only came back home biko. Citizens bank crashes, bought over by spring bank. Spring bank crashed, was taken over by Amcon. Amcon re-branded it and named it Enterprise Bank and now Heritage bank just bought it from Amcon. She's just acting till full integration take place by April/May and she'll be back to her position as an ED

1 Like

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
I admire women like this...

Btw fellow nairalanders pls i need advice on my latest topic,thanks in advance
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by ideylaff: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Make i move on no qualms
congratuation

shes older than him...
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by blank(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
This same woman that sent to jail as ED of bankphb for granting soft loans to her cronies and herself that they never paid back? Osanuba.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pryd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Holudamsel:
I admire women like this...

Btw fellow nairalanders pls i need advice on my latest topic,thanks in advance

Yeah, she's a very good speaker as well. She was the guest speaker during an event organised to mark the last International Women's Day. Her delivery was impressive! Alibaba came around too.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by sCross: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
menix:

My assumption were based on 4yrs ago wen he had a 20k third party chq nd came in to queue, assisted him wen i noticed him buh as a big boii i expected him to send som1 to lodge dat cheque in his acct.

The 20k could've been from a different source + 4 years is a long time. And trust is a big issue.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:

Seems you and Alibaba don get issue before? Or you were a staff of the bank, cos this your kind comment get as he be.
I tell you
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Kirinwa: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
No wonder that bank is a bank for clowns. I have never thought Enterprise a bank cos of their practices. Once they need to pay staff or need money for whatever purpose. Its just to debit about 200,000 customers #50 which is #10 million. Even they don't spare the minimum balance policy as they will also debit minimum balance.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by akpumping7720(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Alibaba's loyalty,love and support has paid off....we just wished we was in his shoes right now.
Error!!! We were in his shoes right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 18 Companies Owned By Aliko Dangote. / Fleeing Binance Executive, Anjarwalla Found As Nigerian Govt Starts Extradition / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.