Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls (2758 Views)

These Hot Couples Forgot They Were In Public (18+) / Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him / A Celebrity Deliberately Shows Off Her V*gina In Public - (18+ Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by 247Musics(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
click to see all pictures http://donald360.com/latestupdates/

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
we love you Mr President grin

You're the one, I will vote for you

Gej till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by ucheheart(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mtchw! He doesn't even know how to kiss. Kissing woman on the nose. Disgracing nigerians since 1960.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
Mtchw! He doesn't even know how to kiss. Kissing woman on the nose. Disgracing nigerians since 1960.

you that knows how to kiss
How much is your life worth?

God bless you my president

Continue till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by steppins: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Awww! The forehead kiss!
*missing my future wife*
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by ucheheart(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

you that knows how to kiss
How much is your life worth?

God bless you my president

Continue till 2019
jonathan loyalist don't transfer your frustration on me, your master- jona turned nigeria into a living hell, so what are you celebrating; 6years of backwardness or stagnancy? Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Wuuworld(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce 1,shut up,u know nothing about kissing and romance...face the musical album ur life have depend on since time immemorial..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wuuworld:
Airforce 1,shut up,u know nothing about kissing and romance...face the musical album ur life have depend on since time immemorial..

kiss my rossy asss sicko

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
jonathan loyalist don't transfer your frustration on me, your master- jona turned nigeria into a living hell, so what are you celebrating; 6years of backwardness or stagnancy? Smh

sit your lazy asss in your room all day and expect jonathan to do everything for you

Lazy lazy
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by dkronicle(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
So make otuoke man no kiss for public or make him no rock free azz.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by ucheheart(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

sit your lazy asss in your room all day and expect jonathan to do everything for you

Lazy lazy
me, lazy? sorry oh, so i can provide 24hour power supply for the country, create employment opportunity for the unemployed and curb corruption? Tell me how it is my duty to do that. I pity your type, all you do is pay lip service and celebrate mediocrity just for crumbs fallen from politicians' tables.. Better get yourself a life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
me, lazy? sorry oh, so i can provide 24hour power supply for the country, create employment opportunity for the unemployed and curb corruption? Tell me how it is my duty to do that. I pity your type, all you do is pay lip service and celebrate mediocrity just for crumbs fallen from politicians' tables.. Better get yourself a life.

was Rome built in a day?

Abeg go find work do jor

Lazy man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by ucheheart(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

was Rome built in a day?

Abeg go find work do jor

Lazy man
though rome was not built in a day but it was built within 10years and pdp has been in power for 16years of which no progress was made and jona contributed to wasting 6years. So what's the point of comparism?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by dajoaneke(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can Pa Bahari show his wife affection like this in public? We've always known you got a big heart Mr President biko continue jare
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
though rome was not built in a day but it was built within 10years and pdp has been in power for 16years of which no progress was made and jona contributed to wasting 6years. So what's the point of comparism?

it's crystal clear that you're a product of APC

You want your Buhari to win so he will islamize nigeria right

god forbid

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by icebebe(f): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Our presido,u only live once,kiss and dance jare,free ursef u are still a young n hot blooded man!

PDP!! Forever happy hehehe
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by ucheheart(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

it's crystal clear that you're a product of APC

You want your Buhari to win so he will islamize nigeria right

god forbid
ok that's your fear, but nigerians go to dubai to shop,lodge in expensive hotels, tour and even wed. Wouldn't you like nigeria to be like dubai? Don't forget that dubai is u.a.e which is an islamic country and they've never discriminated agaiinst christians. So what's the big deal abt islamizing nigeria? Christians are in power and there is high level of corruption, no sanity and lack of respect for human dignity. If islamizing nigeria will sanitize nigeria then let the moslems rule.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:

Stay there and be jonsing, the man is showing how he adores his wife ure there hating, no go marry u hear
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
ok that's your fear, but nigerians go to dubai to shop,lodge in expensive hotels, tour and even wed. Wouldn't you like nigeria to be like dubai? Don't forget that dubai is u.a.e which is an islamic country and they've never discriminated agaiinst christians. So what's the big deal abt islamizing nigeria? Christians are in power and there is high level of corruption, no sanity and lack of respect for human dignity. If islamizing nigeria will sanitize nigeria then let the moslems rule.

my guy not every part of UAE has the Sharia law na. There are cities that tourists live that have less strict laws oh. And please name one Islamic country that has no corruption. By the way everybodys got stakes and investment in Saudi, nobody wanna mess it up
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Wuuworld(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

kiss my rossy asss sicko
Easy na bro.....I be ur guy o!!!!....hahahahahahah.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by shankajoesy(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Mr president trying to avoid those drawing of her's(via her mouth)...cuz my pady no knw when him go reach house to wash am! grin
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Yustash001(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Shey he wan bite her nose ni....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by Margauxluv(f): 1:03am On Mar 13, 2015
cooli love diz......legendaRy president....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck Dancing & Kissing In The Public +18 Pls by davidmoyes(m): 4:16am On Mar 13, 2015
ucheheart:
Sharrap there.. Your brain needs re-formatting

(1) (Reply)

2face,Annie Idibia,Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda All Loved Up In A New Photo / Most Expensive Mansion In Groundnut Island! Check Out Bovi ₦130 Million Mansion / Miss Bumbum Brazil Poses Completely Unclad In Latest Issue Of Playboy Mexic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.