Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? (2606 Views)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Now am not talkn abt quitn any social network bcus ur in a rship cuz dat wil b d dumbest move eva buh am talkn abt in the case of marriage whreby u finaly get married, will u quit social networks like facebook, twiRra grin, badoo(enough babes dey dis site), nairaland, bbm, whatsapp etc just bcus ur spouse askd u to do so ?
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't think quitting the social media is the yardstick for faithfulness.. Moderation is what you need

We have thousands of men who are not registered on badoos, twitters, facebook and it likes, yet they can chase a mosquito as long as it's putting on a skirt

Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by elantraceey(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can quit all but the question is why should i? does that guarantee that i'll be faithful?

Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
You knew I was on nairaland, yet you had the effrontery to type a topic I could be viewing in SMS? You have got to be kidding me. What an insult. You have 10 minutes to restructure your post...in proper English. I'll be back to inspect.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
elantraceey:
I can quit all but the question is why should i? does that guarantee that i'll be faithful?
yeah for a start grin
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think quitting the social media is the yardstick for faithfulness.. Moderation is what you need

We have thousands of men who are no registered on badoos, twitters, facebook and it likes, yet they chase a mosquito as long as it's putting on a skirt
yeah dats ryt.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
it depends undecided
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Chizzy20(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
hmm nt sure..
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Melahou(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes you can
Quit social media and concentrate more on your family and your home.

Especially when you don't have anything important to do.

Some people can't do without social media in a day
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm nt sure..
wat if he insists
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by mytime24(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dependin
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Melahou:
Yes you can
Quit social media and concentrate more on your family and your home.

Especially when you don't have anything important to do.

Some people can't do without social media in a day
I think I can quit social media wen I get married sha
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
mytime24:
Dependin
on what grounds?
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by valmunich(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
The rate at which globalization is gaining stance In the society

I think NO!

Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Chizzy20(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
wat if he insists
unless he is insecure...I see no reason why my spouse would prohibit me frm usin any social media, if i havent given him a reason to doubt my loyalty.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
as for me yes,because it creates room for E-romance grin
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
unless he is insecure...I see no reason why my spouse would prohibit me frm usin any social media, if i havent given him a reason to doubt my loyalty.
I heard marriage wahala no be comchop.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
If my spouse is quiting then I might consider, but I can't when she's still part of it.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Chizzy20(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I heard marriage wahala no be comchop.
lolzz tru..Its for matured mind's
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz tru..Its for matured mind's
u mite be surpised u wil quit just to save ur marriage
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Chizzy20(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
u mite be surpised u wil quit just to save ur marriage
tru..bt i pray dat wont b my case smiley
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by goodmorning40: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Who says A married somebody doesn't need knowledge and fun, abey is it only sexeology u go to look for on social networks, this generation self

Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
tru..bt i pray dat wont b my case smiley
den marry a good guy
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by mytime24(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
on what grounds?
if it dose more harms dan gud in our relatnship
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
mytime24:
if it dose more harms dan gud in our relatnship
of cours it will eventually grin. Suposn say u don marry nw and u stil dey nairaland and one troll come create topic say him love u so much and ur hussy come see am
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Well, 2go grin
Buh is 2go stl in existence?
Where are †нε jambitos, answer †нε question
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2015
@ops it depends! But to be frank, if u want a happy married life u need to reduce the rate of time been spent on social networks so that u can have enough time for ur partner. U just need to find our weather ur partner is okay with it or not. To me I believe the disadvantage is more than the advantage because a lots of infidelity occur as a result of this social networks.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 13, 2015
i can if its mutual tongue
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by 190theclown: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Uhmmm yeah angry
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by PunkyOh(f): 5:47am On Mar 13, 2015
NO.
Re: Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2015
The simple answer is NO!

Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating” / I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. / Popular Limbless Pastor, Nick Vujicic & Wife Welcomes Twins!