Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram (32872 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
ORIE BURU ALAYERIRUN
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:
The senate should legalize arms...

I need me an AK-47 full Automatic just incase some Raghead Jihadist comes knocking, so I can send him on his merry way to the great beyond.
them dey nock for door before shooting? A nubu go use ak47 defend yourself against an incoming missile ? cheesy
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by OracleMxNelson(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=20pt] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

this marks the beginning of the end of the Princes of ISIS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by sammyj: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thank you bro !!! grin grin I sing he they pain me oooo grin grin
shammah1:
Your English is wrong and lame.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Trash we will beat them and ISIS.Boko haram will be totally crushed before ISIS over runs chad or Niger before they get to Nigeria.I trust our millitary to take care of BH before ISIS arrives.We should also plant as many land mines as possible in our borders and draft our soldiers as many as possible to patrol our borders

#NeverAgain

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

Yes I think you will beat them easily now the will has at last been displayed and the military is being supported.

Don't worry about your borders ISIS is not overrunning anywhere. It took over (temporarily) areas where the local state was in partial collapse and will be crushed sooner or later. They alienate everyone (especially God/Allah) with their primitive savagery and have no chance of winning at all!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by AlphaDibia(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ka anyi nwuri a nu.. ka anyi. Lets rejoice. Mcheeww. ! Very useless story. Very useless fanatics Seeking attention even if it means killing their mothers.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by shammah1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
No way... their names even look alike. Muhammadu and Muhammed the spokeman of ISIS Terrorist we don't want. Buhari said that fighting boko haram is fighting the north.
saaedlee:
GOD Save this Nation! Look @ what the selfish interest of one pathetic clueless individual has caused us! If he ordered full force on the BH boys, do you think we'll be where we are today? Hell No
That is the more reason we need General Muhammadu Buhari as President, cuz he understands that this is a war that can destroy this country and he can insha Allah win it!!!

God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless The Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBuhari
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
shammah1:
Terrorist alert! Nairaland quickly block this user. Everyone who's against terrorist should kindly report this user quickly shocked

Don't worry its just some lunatic joker trying to get a bad taste laugh. God/Allah despises ISIS and their lackey's even more than every decent and civilized person on the planet.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Hmm I'm scared o
when you got me?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by shammah1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mixed comments here. Buhari's supporters are busy rendering insults on GEJ instead of being against it while Jonathan's supporters are saying that God will put BH + ISIS to shame.

Which is better?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by holyokoto(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by iyke77(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na lie!! Do u know d meaning of isis.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by saaedlee: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
nd07:

U r stupid & remain stupid 4 life

Another demented fellow!!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by akunnasu: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
'Islamization'. A minority affair!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by shammah1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
How can we defeat boko haram as a country when Buhari supporters are against Jonathan's and the military's efforts? Something fishy going on and God will soon reveal it

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vessi:
when you got me?

Are you not the guy that said I have a small bum? Lemme alone o angry

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Are you not the guy that said I have a small bum? Lemme alone o angry
cheesy but I like small bumbum na cheesy

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Confession14(f): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
saaedlee:
GOD Save this Nation! Look @ what the selfish interest of one pathetic clueless individual has caused us! If he ordered full force on the BH boys, do you think we'll be where we are today? Hell No
That is the more reason we need General Muhammadu Buhari as President, cuz he understands that this is a war that can destroy this country and he can insha Allah win it!!!

God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless The Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBuhari
if he can win it, why wait till he becomes president before he does so? So will he allow lives to be buried because of mere titles and medals? Na dis thing go make oyibo say africa dull. Oyibo go use witch build bridge and make telephones, we go use our own dey kill our people. Abeg make wona shift with all this political blunders and let Africa have peace. Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by ibietela2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Editor1:
The Islamic State group has accepted a pledge of allegiance to the group made by the Nigerian jihadist organisation Boko Haram, according to an audiotape Thursday purportedly from its spokesman.

“We announce to you to the good news of the expansion of the caliphate to West Africa because the caliph… has accepted the allegiance of our brothers of the Sunni group for preaching and the jihad,” IS spokesman Mohammed al-Adnani said in the message, using the name in Arabic of the Nigerian group.

Itself a radical Sunni Muslim movement, IS has seized large swathes of Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic “caliphate” there, and has also drawn expressions of allegiance from jihadists in Egypt and Libya.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/is-accepts-allegiance-of-nigeria-jihadists-boko-haram/

A way for the US to get access into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by shammah1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
They were right. It's now that the evidence surfaced. From the post it shows that boko haram were pleading with ISIS to collaborate. That means that they're actually running out of success in the battle field
VIPERVENOM:
And the FG said that there's no evidence linkin boko haram with ISIS

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by toshmann(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WAR AGAINST THE INFIDELS.MAY ALLAH BLESS PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUT) cool

ISLAM SHALL CONQUER AND DOMINATE THE WORLD.

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

For Those chanting Sai Buhari, if the above quoted post doesn't reflect your ideology, i wish to notify you that this is the mindset of the people you are chanting with. And if buhari looses this election, as i know he will , i hope you are nowhere in the Boko territory bc his supporters won't discriminate when they go on rampage.

Blood of Jesus is more powerful than Boko and ISIS combined

And anyone who quotes me negatively, na thunder from amadioha and sango as well as heavenly fire and brimstone wey go join hands destroy you tongue

So it shall be written
And so shall it be done cool

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vessi:
cheesy but I like small bumbum na cheesy

Hmm
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Hmm
sleep well babe. I'll catch you next time don't dream of me. wink
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by ylaa(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
FAILED MISSION.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by anwo247: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
freshness2020:
GOD what is this sad sad.....and FG is saying we should not be worried?
WHEN there"s fire on the mountain...? sad
please this matter should not be treated with kid's gloves, abeg... what has befallen our neighbors shall never come near us... when we dey comot for frying pan.. na fire we come wan enter? GOD FORBID bad thing.

Your hopes will be dashed. Nigeria Army will feed their flesh to the fouls of the air. No way for APC, No way for BH, and nothing for ISIS in Nigeria soil. All these thrash will end immediately GEJ is sworn in for the 2nd tenure.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Ilekeh(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Eledumare!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Iamdipson(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WAR AGAINST THE INFIDELS.MAY ALLAH BLESS PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUT) cool

ISLAM SHALL CONQUER AND DOMINATE THE WORLD.

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
Because you typed this.. I am also typing with tears in my eyes! The Lord shall bring upon you your own iniquity, and shall cut you off in your own wickedness! You are cursed today! And so shall it be!

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vessi:
sleep well babe. I'll catch you next time don't dream of me. wink

Lol! Gudnite Jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.