Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram (32874 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by toshmann(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:

E no go better for me angry

You don curse yourself already

Self accursed scoundrel

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2015
when did brits become honest brokers when it comes to african issues? how is it possible that the middle aged british[ers] tagging themselves 'messenger' are truly our well wishers? there is a benefit they seek, i tell ya. it has to be oil or some other contract[s] to keep africans poor as long as possible.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Cleanman(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2015
cut all network communications in the north east till those ragheads are brought down. Death to all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by quickly: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WAR AGAINST THE INFIDELS.MAY ALLAH BLESS PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUT) cool

ISLAM SHALL CONQUER AND DOMINATE THE WORLD.

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

Abed u dog of Arab isis r losing in syria
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by olu006(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
. Are u actually happy with dis guys cuming to nigeria?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2015
This means Boko Haram end is close and the remaining trashes would be sacrificed as martyrs in Libya.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by 190theclown: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2015
jimohibrahim:
e don be

abeg where my luggage,im getting outta Nigeria.
grin grin
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
Oh no wonder

I've always wondered what happened to you to turn you into the lunatic that you are.

Thanks for explaining.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by DrLee(m): 1:44am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
no wonder you are like this. you better seek psychological help before NA bullets fall you sad[
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by abdulaz: 1:56am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
All praises to ALLAH.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 13, 2015
The threat of ISIS is empty and void. We dare them to come to Nigeria and experience their end. We shall defeat the terrorists and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by 1009ja: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2015
For political and stupid gains, this government allowed BH to fester to this point. Remember the president and his wife denied the Chibok girls were abducted.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by tittop4: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2015
This is the group that the old fool is talking of fighting with Osinbajo,is he the one to lead the battle or Osinbajo but thank God that God has fought our battle. We pray the victory recorded so far will be sustained and ISIS will never remember this country. Goodluck is working and we promise to give you our votes come 28. Those who are against Buhari say nay against say hi,the hi have it. Jonathan has it.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by emmyblings(m): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2015
he goat
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by cescky(m): 4:28am On Mar 13, 2015
no cause for alarm....the isis demons are being overrun by us and iraqi forces, their house is on fire ,lets see how they will rescue these boko goats.

both set of demons are being overun..hence their desprate statements etc, to cause fear and panic

media too should be careful not to be used to spread fear and panic

cc:nairaland,seun etc
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Tonason: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Editor1:
The Islamic State group has accepted a pledge of allegiance to the group made by the Nigerian jihadist organisation Boko Haram, according to an audiotape Thursday purportedly from its spokesman.

“We announce to you to the good news of the expansion of the caliphate to West Africa because the caliph… has accepted the allegiance of our brothers of the Sunni group for preaching and the jihad,” IS spokesman Mohammed al-Adnani said in the message, using the name in Arabic of the Nigerian group.

Itself a radical Sunni Muslim movement, IS has seized large swathes of Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic “caliphate” there, and has also drawn expressions of allegiance from jihadists in Egypt and Libya.

They shall proceed no further. God will discomfit them all. Like He did to the people of Ammon, Moab and Mount sir when they came against Jehoshaphat .
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/is-accepts-allegiance-of-nigeria-jihadists-boko-haram/
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Idiataqueen(f): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2015
jnrbayano:
Who sees this merger with me as the beginning of the end of Boko Haram?
I no c anything o abeg na WAR i dey c
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Samyj247: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2015
hmm
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Atlanta2015(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2015
God punish mohammed d prophet of lucifer :for bringing pain to mankind in d name of religion.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by DaBullIT(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Yomieluv:
ISIS can toy with other nations,but they shouldn't dare our military..

This can spell their doom.

grin grin grin grin , This your comment should be in the joke section

hehehe
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2015
They shall be disgraced and defeated. Useless groups of people, and lowest in the ranks of animals living in Sambisa forest.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by lastmessenger: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:

Wish i could have your head on my plate angry
o boy travel out of that your north and come to the south to enjoy some secular life. Must your life be all about the filthy and senseless Arab lunatic cum self acclaimed prophet?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Kei144(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
What does that mean?they want to colonize us?

If those Boko bastard have been taken serious on time,there distance cousins wouldn't have known they exist

That is the tragedy of Africa!
Islam is nothing but an Arabian colonization.
Unfortunately, the whole ideology is too primitive and too brutal.

The greatest deception on the earth is political movements in the name of God.

Africans shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Mondayok: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2015
''Never again'' Nigeria is too connected to be destroy by any man,ISIS or any name you called your selves your days are number,temper with our country is to temper God of war.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Bh is all about islam
Isis is all about islam
In casu, they re all islam jihadist seeking to enthrone islam. Tel me islam is a religion of peace and I will tell u who u re.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by kelish(f): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
God wan punish u nd islam abi
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by lastmessenger: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:

May Allah strike you dead
Waiting for your moon god to come. Stupid lunatic follower
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2015
WAS THIS WHY BUHARI VISITED THE UK?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Cammo: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2015
ISIS have a lot of enemies already. They're hardly surviving on their own, so it sounds funny that they want to support Boko haram now
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
noblezone:

That is the tragedy of Africa!
Islam is nothing but an Arabian colonization.
Unfortunately, the whole ideology is too primitive and too brutal.

The greatest deception on the earth is political movements in the name of God.

Africans shine your eyes.

Hmmm... So Arabs design for political movement and gains in the name of God has being destroying unsuspecting people and nations! May God save Nigeria. Boko haram was fully prepared to destroy the country with reference to their religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) / Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.