Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram (32871 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by jpphilips(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
rigarmortis:

the boko thing is more complicated, you fight then, they run across the border, regroup and recruit and come back.

but lately, with the borders waging multidimensional wars against them, they cant survive.

even the US couldn't win a guerrilla war in Vietnam.

Common sense tells me that Nigeria as the self acclaimed giant of Africa should be able to man her borders against all odds, secondly, Nigeria is supposed to be the one putting pressure on Chad to make incursions into their territory to fish out terrorists not the other way round.
Vietnam? please wake up, Guerilla or not, if you claim to be the best, by all means live upto it.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by rigarmortis: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
jpphilips:

Common sense tells me that Nigeria as the self acclaimed giant of Africa should be able to man her borders against all odds, secondly, Nigeria is supposed to be the one putting pressure on Chad to make incursions into their territory to fish out terrorists not the other way round.
Vietnam? please wake up, Guerilla or not, if you claim to be the best, by all means live upto it.

are you feigning ignorance or you are really this clueless.

US is the self acclaimed world police, but they still lost 3000 souls in one terrorist/guerrilla/hit and run attack, what does being a giant have to do with it, my good man.

have research about Vietnam and pancho villa?, what about the war in Afghanistan?...has it been totally worn, guerrilla warfare against suicidal fighters can not be worn that easy and seldom totally dude.

remember also, that the Nigerian army is facing this kind of warfare for the first time.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by jpphilips(m): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2015
rigarmortis:

are you feigning ignorance or you are really this clueless.

US is the self acclaimed world police, but they still lost 3000 souls in one terrorist/guerrilla/hit and run attack, what does being a giant have to do with it, my good man.

have research about Vietnam and pancho villa?, what about the war in Afghanistan?...has it been totally worn, guerrilla warfare against suicidal fighters can not be worn that easy and seldom totally dude.

remember also, that the Nigerian army is facing this kind of warfare for the first time.

Did the US concede territories to terrorists, yes or no?
while comparing apple with oranges, I sincerely believe I shouldn't waste my energy doing this.

While Al qaeda did a hit and run attempt on American soil, can you sincerely speak same for Boko Haram? who had a command center, logistics base and a training ground on Nigerian Soil?
Do you really want to be honest with yourself or swimming in the Ocean of Nigerian military politics?

Speaking of which, You sincerely believe this is our first terrorism threat? speaks volume of your disconnect with reality.

On Nigerian Soil, Niger delta militants perpetrated acts of terrorism, Maitasine perpetrated acts of terrorism.
Beyond our borders, Al qaeda in Mali where we intervened was not a boyscout movement either, the RUF and West side Niggaz of Sierra Leone and Liberia perpetrated acts of terrorism, Nigerian's foreign missions in Central African Republic, Sudan, Somalia all combated terrorists.
There is no excuse for their collosal failure at home, I will advise you stop listening to PDP propaganda to justify failure else you may end up with the IQ of Patience Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by nd07(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
saaedlee:

Another demented fellow!!!

I know where u really belong 2, its quite common 4 a lunatic 2 address people as lunatics
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Chigold101(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
sammyj:
I pray this clueless government will not use this as an excuse to postponed this election again!!! And if this happens then my suspicion about this government will be true about the insurgence.
stop calling our president names please.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by sammyj: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
.... grin
Chigold101:
stop calling our president names please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.