Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips (26842 Views)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by satinoeleniyan: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2015
So it's been officially over between Ice Prince and his Ghanaian actress 'lover' abi 'bestie', Yvonne Nelson and the rapper doesn’t mind flaunting his new girlfriend, Ghanaian born Maima Nkewa, on his Instagram page. The two love birds were recently photographed together while the Chocolate City rapper planted a quick kiss on her lips.

https://instagram.com/iceprincezamani/p/0Ir6B_AQti/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by mizjules(f): 5:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by possibilita(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2015
K
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kilokeys(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2015
undecided all i see is her flat boobs...

wondering what condition this Nigerian Man would leave it in..

cos Ice Prince would always move ahead to marry from his village.. while she waits for Prince Charlie

13 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2015
The girl don't have meat on her body

is that how Ghanaian girls are?

7 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Tallesty1(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by GboyegaD(m): 6:04am On Mar 13, 2015
How do we know he is Ice Prince and the lady is Ghanaian? E no concern me sha.

10 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by englishmart(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2015
another one taken?
We shall find out
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Y all dis naija celebs dey run go Ghana ni abi gals don finish 4 naija? Issokay..d gal sef nor get... lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by rill: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2015
And after series of yanshing, he would dump this one and head to the next victim.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by qadeerkug(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2015
chaiii ice prince u no get luck coz dis gurl don dry'up finish""u should hav go for korazan kwanboka hian:::#huh

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

cos Ice Prince would always move ahead to marry from his village.. while she waits for Prince Charlie
Forget o,the girl has large boobs and a very beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2015
The girl make sense joor

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Hot girl

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kennyjodeci(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Love is truly blind maka chi
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by santos876(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2015
omo zamani ur babe stage die......she looks cute ah must confess
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

Luckily I'm from his village Birnin Kudum, Kanke LGA, Plateau. grin
Unfortunately I'm his family member cry
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by kilokeys(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:

Luckily I'm from his village Birnin Kudum, Kanke LGA, Plateau. grin
Unfortunately I'm his family member cry

ice Princess... i could be ur prince.. erhm. i dont rap though.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Pills and portions
We overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you

I still love I still love I still loveeeeeeeee kiss

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Me likey cheesy
Lala247 this could be us, but.......
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Me likey cheesy
Lala247 this could be us, but.......

Looool u get ice prince money
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Shes a oretty girl tho ,, i know y iceprince went for ghana girl... Dey r more open minded .. Lol no1's gt time for some nigerian girls n der virgin bs .

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Looool u get ice prince money

That could be us, but your love for MONEY
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That could be us, but your love for MONEY

Its too much . Lol if its nit about making money not interested sad
Me i want to retire early mehnn
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Its too much . Lol if its nit about making money not interested sad
Me i want to retire early mehnn

You'l retire to my bedroom cheesy
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

You'l retire to my bedroom cheesy

Lol abeg no derail their thread oh ... Looking for my social fone cry
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol abeg no derail their thread oh ... Looking for my social fone cry

Get me off the social to personal sad
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Get me off the social to personal sad

Y lol
Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by steppins: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2015
She dey bleach?
Because I know Ghanaians colour.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips by Babyboy1986(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2015
Dem try wella.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buhari Looks Glam In Tailored Pant Suit / #BBNaija Marvis Dazzles In Native Attire / Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.