Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Strings And Webs - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (67789 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by HelenBee(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
thronekid:
Had to ask.
So how are you?
I'm good...you?

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by jayhaywhy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
followin nd learnin
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
HelenBee:
I'm good...you?
I'm good, too.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
jayhaywhy:
followin nd learnin
Thanks, sir. I'm glad you are following.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2015
9iii

Anabelle alighted from her car and walked in, slowly. She was fagged. It was past six already and she was yet to have lunch. As she trudged past the sitting room she wondered what the day had turned out to be. The troubles. And the little crickets hovering around in town. She was sure that would generate income for some people. She mused at how Lagosians seemed to generate income through almost everything. As she got in her room she quickly donned off the clothes on her and had a shower. A short tender one. She was really fagged. And Daniel would be coming minutes later. She had a lot to do. But she couldn't even think of cooking despite how hungry she remembered she was.

She donned on a pink top over a soft khaki short and slammed her door after her. She needed to eat. After walking some distance she used a delicatessen closest to her home.

It was just some minutes past Seven and the day had grown quite dark. Not pitch dark, she felt. But it certainly was darker than normal. And she was keeping her self occupied with some jamz. A car hooted to her hearing.
That would be Daniel. He knew the address.

She led him in amid pleasantries and snuggled up against him as he occupied a three seetee. He appeared totally perfect to Anabelle.
"You are awesome," she heard him say. And furiously, she blushed. She smiled at him and he reciprocated the favour.
Like nature, romance always has it's way of taking off. It needs no rule, she thought. Like they were propelled towards each other, albeit softly, their mouths edged closer. Closer and swoosh, their lips met. Daniel felt the timing was perfect. Anabelle felt Daniel was okay. And all that seemed germane was that. They basked in the quiet of the room. And tongues intertwined lovingly.
As the kiss broke the love pair looked longingly in other's eyes. And Anabelle thought it would happen, then. It didn't matter to her what Daniel was but she was sure what they were, she knew she always felt at peace with him.

A tear dropped off Daniel's eyes as the smile faded. His face turned bitter. The kiss had resurrected bitter times. She sat up and pecked him. She had often heard of some men being that way. She thought it romantical, actually. She felt his mouth on hers again. And then it was with a renewed vivacity. She responded swiftly. That was the moment. And actually, that night Daniel pledged she's be his forever. Anabelle wouldn't settle for anything else, too. As the kiss lasted, the distorting imageries of Daniel's kids in her stomach made her shiver a bit.

She loved Daniel. He loved Anabelle. Both knew the feeling. A chapter was completed in their lives- actually, in a life. Both had turned one. Flesh for flesh. Blood for blood. Anabelle made love that night. She didn't sex.

A chapter; a phase, too, really, had been completed. Daniel plunged in her heat that night.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Howdy, guys?
Benign join me on my other story through the other link in my signature. I'll expect you.
Thanks, Guys.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Wow.. . Look how far the story has gone in ma absence... It's good thou

I still haven't understand what jolade problem is, nor that of jayeola, but I know very soon you will shed more light on that.

Observation: thought you mentioned Ella been on leave, or assignment from her company (i may be mistaken thou, and if I'm not) to another town, (which will separate her and her other half from being in the same town) and I want to understand that, she was still there when that "soldier man" offend her, and ask of his kid?

Now ma yeye ish here is that...
How did they get to jaye in the first place?
What about the assignment?

And if I got it all wrong ehn, blame it on your big big grammars

Thanks for the updates
Harjibolar is now around
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
harjibolar10:
Wow.. . Look how far the story has gone in ma absence... It's good thou

I still haven't understand what jolade problem is, nor that of jayeola, but I know very soon you will shed more light on that.

Observation: thought you mentioned Ella been on leave, or assignment from her company (i may be mistaken thou, and if I'm not) to another town, (which will separate her and her other half from being in the same town) and I want to understand that, she was still there when that "soldier man" offend her, and ask of his kid?

Now ma yeye ish here is that...
How did they get to jaye in the first place?
What about the assignment?

And if I got it all wrong ehn, blame it on your big big grammars

Thanks for the updates
Harjibolar is now around
Sir, I tried to inform you guys about the returning journey. Something like when Anabelle asked Timi to drop his 'guards'. And more. Benign read again, sir.
I talked on the assignment, too.
I'll hope you'll get it.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
thronekid:

Sir, I tried to inform you guys about the returning journey. Something like when Anabelle asked Timi to drop his 'guards'. And more. Benign read again, sir.
I talked on the assignment, too.
I'll hope you'll get it.
Wait make I go read am again then
Re: Strings And Webs by TiffanyJ(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
I came late, but I couldn't wait until I finished reading this wonderful piece. The first time I said this, my oga, throne said I didn't read, how then did I know it is good? I am a reader, started reading when in primary school and to be honest, I've read so many books and I can say it again and again that you are talented. This story got me so speechless. I love your diction and your story line. It isn't just entertaining, it is very educative. There is a problem though, why did this story come to a stop? I observed that the readers of this thread didn't even care that throne stopped updating. Me can't wait to see the very end of this story o. Please throne, can you come complete this story?
Where are my followers? Hassan85, Heemah I know you guys now have all the time in the world. Kingphilip, where have you been? Andrew114 , omololamide, Aipete2 , onosj , chii8, sheba222 , and co, please accept my invitation.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2015
I told you earlier, Tiffany. You alone feel that way about the story. But it wouldn't even be necessary on their part anymore. The story will be moved to Mobilebookshelf soon. My writings would be appreciated there. But worry not, I'll surely send a complete copy to your mail when I'm through. Otherwise, you'd need N300 to go through it and other tantalizing stories there, but no worries! I'm sending you a copy.

Howdy, everyone?
Anyone with Prettydiva89's cell number?
Re: Strings And Webs by Gmekx(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2015
prettydiva89:

why not

Spoilt child. How will u drink orijin alone?
Re: Strings And Webs by Gmekx(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
StormAngel:
angry
Y the face
Re: Strings And Webs by Gmekx(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
StormAngel:
angry
Why the face?
Re: Strings And Webs by Queening(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
TiffanyJ:
I came late, but I couldn't wait until I finished reading this wonderful piece. The first time I said this, my oga, throne said I didn't read, how then did I know it is good? I am a reader, started reading when in primary school and to be honest, I've read so many books and I can say it again and again that you are talented. This story got me so speechless. I love your diction and your story line. It isn't just entertaining, it is very educative. There is a problem though, why did this story come to a stop? I observed that the readers of this thread didn't even care that throne stopped updating. Me can't wait to see the very end of this story o. Please throne, can you come complete this story?
Where are my followers? Hassan85, Heemah I know you guys now have all the time in the world. Kingphilip, where have you been? Andrew114 , omololamide, Aipete2 , onosj , chii8, sheba222 , and co, please accept my invitation.
thronekid:
I told you earlier, Tiffany. You alone feel that way about the story. But it wouldn't even be necessary on their part anymore. The story will be moved to Mobilebookshelf soon. My writings would be appreciated there. But worry not, I'll surely send a complete copy to your mail when I'm through. Otherwise, you'd need N300 to go through it and other tantalizing stories there, but no worries! I'm sending you a copy.
Howdy, everyone?
TiffanyJ:
Re: Strings And Webs by Queening(f): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
^^^^plz u guyz should not think like that...personal i believe eve
Re: Strings And Webs by Just4yhu(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Pls thronekid, dont think like dat, d story is gud even dough i neva new of its existence until tiffanyj shared her comment nd av read it all, so pls, a plead from a gentle soul, complete d story
Re: Strings And Webs by TiffanyJ(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just4yhu:
Pls thronekid, dont think like dat, d story is gud even dough i neva new of its existence until tiffanyj shared her comment nd av read it all, so pls, a plead from a gentle soul, complete d story
Madam, how you dey? You haven't been replying my mails. Please do reply. How is school and hope all is well? You just disappeared
Re: Strings And Webs by Kitme(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thronekid, pls dnt do that, complete it first before movin it up! Pity me nao
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
thronekid please don't move this story from here na,i never knew they is a story like this until Tiffany's invitation and to be honest with you,she was right when she said "this story is a wounderful one"can you imagin i finish this in one day because of the suspence and mode of expression.thronkid i need to know more about what happened in the past between this two twins and you can't just stuck me in suspense like this,please consider am na abeg
Re: Strings And Webs by Aipete2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Ma?
Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Good 2 be back after so long a time. I've updated myself 4rm where I left off involuntarily, believing 2 one day see THE END of it.

Don't be weary in well doing, for in due time, you shall reap your due reward.

-Keep the fire burning-
Re: Strings And Webs by tsodjete: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Let me first register my presence and acknowledge the writer before reading the story. Thronekid, well done
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
harjibolar10:
All of una, make una come ooo... wizkid Thronekid don update oooo

Cc:
Adeh39
Queening
Lovingangel
Nimk
Essyprity
Kitnah
Franchris

And wait oo, wey prettydiva89 gaan self, it's been long I come across her oo
am back,thanks for checking on me wink
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

am back,thanks for checking on me wink
C'mon send your digits! You gave us too much a scare.

Did Harjibolar10 see/meet you?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
thronekid:

Howdy, everyone?
thanks thronekid for checking on me,miss ya
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'm currently in Ife, Osun. Could I get lucky to meet anyone?
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
thronekid:
I'm currently in Ife, Osun. Could I get lucky to meet anyone?
no, you can't

wink wink
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
hey throne kid,this beautiful piece has ended?you did a very nice job,although like people said have mercy on us regarding the grammars..
Re: Strings And Webs by Dahprech(f): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Thronekid,why did u deactivate
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dahprech:
Thronekid,why did u deactivate
thronekid deactivated? why!!!
Re: Strings And Webs by Kitme(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Did thronekid deactivated his acct or am seeing double?
He was talented, friendly and down to earth.
Miss you, Wisdom. cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / Tales Of Abigail / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.