Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Strings And Webs - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68127 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
harjibolar10:
Wow wow

Oga, you are have a great work doing here ooo

Now I'm beginning to understand, why you claim that "eutopian DEUCE" is what inspire you, the tory is kind of similar thou. I'm still on #teamNobody now oo, as it is going, I surely will, and may be I will go with Mhizashantee1

Make I kia kia chip in ma penny;
It's like you are mistaken 'jolade' for 'anabella' , I know it's a typo thou, as it can be found here :

Once again, you have a nice work doing here sir

Expecting more update today ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2015
harjibolar10:

If you no update, ehn. .. You wan dey starve me with update, when I'm Finally and fully here, abi

Make I reverse watin I go take do you, no update wo
Bros Mi, no be so o, e just be like say those Nepa officials take Gbana yesterday o... No vex.. Stay tuned!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
[b]
Teebashy:
My dearest Thronekid

Being the first male friend I first have on nairaland
I begin to like you
My like later turn to love
Tonight I want to let you know how much I love you
Although, I have searched all the social networks to look for the right words to use tonight but to my greatest surprise, I couldn't find the right word to qualify you, meaning you are greater than those words and those words cannot express how much I love you.

Thronekid,
I want you to know today that I love you
More than anything
The love I have for you is so simple
And I wish could share both my love and life with you

Thronekid,
I may not be the prettiest girl
The one with the cutiest smile
The one with the sexiest eyes
But am one of the few that love you deeply!

Thronekid,
Will u please take my hands so that you and I can perfectly build the world of love?
Cc: naijaboiy
Hum Dearest, I'm speechless.... Everything seems perfect, really perfect! The way You articulated your words, your choice of words, Your simplicty,...., its all so romantic! You certainly won't be dating a writer for Nothing! (Manning(Not kidding!)
Now, truthfully and sincerely, I love U too.... It may had been there in my heart but this certainly kindled it..... Teebashy, I love You too.

Cc:
Naijaboiy
Missclassy
Harjibolar10
D1ck
Helenbee and
Vonn...... I love Teebashy too!

I'm sorry it came late, so so sorry! Kindly pardon Me.... Na some unforeseen circumstances cause am......
Teebashy, I love U too! Hugs her, kiss her, squeezes her and rolled her in before putting the lights out.... Shh shh... Gat a busy night ahead![/b]

^^^

An excerpt from Yesternight's wooing thread....
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
olashas:

Hi Kenwins kiss. Just saw your mention. It's been a crazy week. Miss you too dear smiley

Hi Olashas, Hi kenwins
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
There's this particular reader I caught viewing the thread today, so being a very inquisitive personae who loves interacting with readers, I thought maybe I'd just check her out as her moniker seemed very unfamiliar and draw her attention well enough but to my utmost dismay, when I chcked her out I knew she was a regular Literature lander but she had never commented on a thread till now. You can check her out: Ifeoluwadayo...... (Wont broadcast everything completely.. Just want A change!)

With an army of readers like this, How would a writer be inspired to pen down some words? Its simply impossible!
Not doin' this for anything, just to make U realize Ur shortcomings.... Thanks!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
standd:

Hi Olashas, Hi kenwins
Ma'am, heard a lot about U already... U're welcome...Hoping to learn from Ur stories.... Enjoy
Re: Strings And Webs by kenwins(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
standd:

Hi Olashas, Hi kenwins
Hi dear! How have you been? Miss u loads.
@ ola, it's gonna be good dis week.

Shalom!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
kenwins:

@ olashas, it's gonna be good dis week.

Shalom!
Re: Strings And Webs by olashas(f): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
standd:

Hi Olashas, Hi kenwins
Boo of life kiss
Re: Strings And Webs by olashas(f): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
kenwins:

@ ola, it's gonna be good dis week.

Shalom!
Amen. Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Teebashy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Shey u will not update today abi
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
guys sha
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teebashy:
Shey u will not update today abi
What? The Last Night event is still taking its toll on Me na, U were just too good!

Holla Me: 08179202689
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
prettydiva89:
guys sha
Now, wetin Do Guys? Dont make Me dare U with my Girl.... Lol but I'm serious!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Now, wetin Do Guys? Dont make Me dare U with my Girl.... Lol but I'm serious!
lol
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol
Maybe....
Re: Strings And Webs by Teebashy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

What? The Last Night event is still taking its toll on Me na, U were just too good!
So that means no update for tonight
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teebashy:

So that means no update for tonight
Yeah... Got to watch El-Classico.... I go for Christiano Ronaldo, people!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Howdy Everyone.... Whats Up?
Re: Strings And Webs by Mhizashantee1(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Howdy Everyone.... Whats Up?
where d update na abi una neva stil geh lyk #VEXING MOOD#
Re: Strings And Webs by Teebashy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
Abi oooo....shey u want us to start begging u ni
Re: Strings And Webs by Teebashy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oga you still never update?

Why now?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
4ii

Anabelle ran out of the Toilet in a state that could pass for being totally nude, save for the G-string thst barely covered her Pûssy, her Huge Boöbs poking and bouncing proudly on her chest. She picked up her peeling phone and received the incoming call. The caller identity read Daniel.

"Hello Dan," she boomed, her shrilly lively voice filling the living room.
"Hi sweetie," Daniel replied, with a seemingly showing off effort.
"Sweetie? So sudden Mr. Dan? Anabelle seemed to protest but in a sultry manner though.
"Sudden?" Daniel chuckled. "It's been up to Forty Eight hours I met you, you know?" He added.
"And?" Anabelle prompted, "and that makes me a sweetie?" she inquired, trying futilely to stifle an outburst of laughter.
"Yeah," Daniel replied in a voice that suggested he was enjoying the conversation.
"You know, if that's how things happen, You'd be speaking with someone's Wife now, right?" Anabelle teased and simultenously, both broke into laughter.
"You're funny, you know?" Daniel said after he regained composure.
"Don't really know! My to-be Hubby told me that also," she teased again.
"Well, you are!" Daniel ascertained, "So, how're you doin'?" he inquired.
"I'm good, you?" she reciprocated the question.
"Nice. So, what're you doin' over there?" Daniel nosed.
"Nothing but holding a conversation with you ofcourse," she screamed.
"Hm Bella.... You're something great," Daniel commended sarcastically.
"Bella? Okay Man! You're something great too" Anabelle made a show replieing Him.
"Oookayy," Daniel dragged. "Hum, how about dinner together?" Daniel requested meekly.
"Not today Mr.!" Anabelle replied, seemingly sternly. "Not even Tommorrow, will be busy in loads," she added.
"But we could just...," Daniel started but Anabelle cut in, "No buts Mr.! I'll be the one to ask You out for dinner.....at my leisure time though!" inorder to raise his deflating hope.
"Okay Miss Bella," Daniel replied in a voice that could pass for a lost puppy's.
"Don't worry, it'll be fun then! Later!" Anabelle bade, "Have to cook," she added, though wishing she was saying otherwise.
"Later Sweetie!" Daniel replied and the customised disconnecting beep reached his ears.

Once off the phone, Anabelle sighed frustratedly. She hadn't refused Daniel's invitation cause she'll be busy, hell No! How on earth could she be! The ominous awkward feeling kept creeping underneath her skin all through the call. She just couldn't decipher what was amiss. Truly, He looked okay. He was nice and caring. Also, He was in the working class, not a member of those Jobless guys league. He was everything she had ever wanted but even, she just keep getting the feeling not to get familiar with him. She knew that was impossible though. Keeping him out was practically and totally impossible, not when she had started fantasizing about the moment when His Coçk would be deeply rooted in her warm Pûssý, pulsating and sliding in and sliding out aggresively. Not when she had started having dreams about tying the knot with him. Not when she had started visualizing what they would look like together and how pretty their Kids would be. Not when all that had been happening.
She knew all were just figments of her thoughts. They were all just roaiming about in her head without any effort of hers to restrain them. She knew if she kept it going, it would harm no one nor bring them together. Her primary cause of concern was if she would be able to stand against his entry, if she would be able to live without him. She knew she was going against her own rule now. She knew she was holding herself back from getting what she desired. She knew she was depriving herself of being completely happy but she believed it would end soon. She believed the ominous feeling would stop soon. She believed she would happily give in to his advances soon. She knew all would happen soon. And she wanted it's materialisation soon, very soon.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga you still never update?

Why now?
No vex... Na my Browser just dey malfunction sinc noon... Enjoy
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
Ndo, Epele, Yankuri... Sorry o.... Enjoy!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teebashy:

U nearly kill me dat night, shey U know?
Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2015
I was planning 2 comment after catching up but considered otherwise on 2nd thoughts. So I'm dropping this beforehand.
Your excellent delivery stands out like a diamond in the sky.
Thumbs up up

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2015
All those thought,may it come to pass oo
Re: Strings And Webs by Teebashy(f): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

U nearly kill me dat night, shey U know?
Hmmmm
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
jezuzboi:
I was planning 2 comment after catching up but considered otherwise on 2nd thoughts. So I'm dropping this beforehand.
Your excellent delivery stands out like a diamond in the sky.
Thumbs up up
Coming from a fellow Writer...... Thanks bro... Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2015
prettydiva89:
All those thought,may it come to pass oo
U're still here? Thought Ogechi snatched U already!.... Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / Tales Of Abigail

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.