Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears (11741 Views)

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by gudnex22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
BSU also went on strike since on Monday this week bc of this same issue and you think I should still vote for PDP?
Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by Foxflames: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Benue is one of the least developed states in Nigeria. I mean in 2000 they were still broadcasting in black and white TV. Probably moved to coloured TV between 2000-2001. Education is very poor so is healthcare. People still live in thatched houses in the capital. Most people in Nigeria are yet to hear about Benue as one of the states in Nigeria. No huge industry in Benue, thanks to Dangote who bought over the state owned cement and saved thousands of jobs.

Gov. Akume the previous governor was as useless as the current one. I wish they all die a slow and painful death.

If the number of Mr Biggs is used as yardstick to measure how well a state is doing economically. I think this is a good criteria, since Mr Biggs will only have branches in places that they can make profit. Can you believe that the whole of Benue has only one Mr Biggs which is in capital, Makurdi? Makurdi is a very big in terms of land mass. So it means the people there are really poor with little purchasing power.

I hope for change. The rest of the world are leaving Africa behind. Wonder how these leaders can sleep at night knowing that others go to bed hungry because of their corrupt practices.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by spiritman5678: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I only pity d pdp governoship candidate cos wen he scream pdp people respond by sayin no salary instead of power. Dey said we should Tarzor to continue d goo works dat Suswam started. What I don't get is d gud work wich cannot be seen. D wife is nt helping matters atall.

1 Like

Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by steams: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
I am a benue boy and it is all true, Suswan and other governors are able to do all this because Jonathan is a corrupt individual, image me the head of state and any governor for whatsoever reason refuses to pay salary I would stop all alocations to that state I swear, and would persecute that governor the moment he hands over, I just pity those that would vote him as senator

1 Like

Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by Jeffy1206(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
The only reason I hate gej and pdp is because of this man suswam... He chop alone and he will and must die alone too. Even if it's accident that will kill him, he will still die alone...

My people of Benue better vote wise and do not be deceived again. This is the big thief obasonjo was talking about.... Be warned coperate thieves are around the corner.

Vote wise in benue.
Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Foxflames:
Benue is one of the least developed states in Nigeria. I mean in 2000 they were still broadcasting in black and white TV. Probably moved to coloured TV between 2000-2001. Education is very poor so is healthcare. People still live in thatched houses in the capital. Most people in Nigeria are yet to hear about Benue as one of the states in Nigeria. No huge industry in Benue, thanks to Dangote who bought over the state owned cement and saved thousands of jobs.

Gov. Akume the previous governor was as useless as the current one. I wish they all die a slow and painful death.

If the number of Mr Biggs is used as yardstick to measure how well a state is doing economically. I think this is a good criteria, since Mr Biggs will only have branches in places that they can make profit. Can you believe that the whole of Benue has only one Mr Biggs which is in capital, Makurdi? Makurdi is a very big in terms of land mass. So it means the people there are really poor with little purchasing power.

I hope for change. The rest of the world are leaving Africa behind. Wonder how these leaders can sleep at night knowing that others go to bed hungry because of their corrupt practices.

GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by Barbienice(f): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Foxflames:

My dear our leaders have no Conscience.Not as if they are blind to see the way people are suffering neither are they deaf to hear the cry of the people but they choose to keep mute about it forgetting that God above is watching.
Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by gogodaye(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .meanwhile, pictures of the ongoing construction of governor Suswam's house in his village;

[img]http://2.bp..com/-n3O6WmnwFSo/VLV0UTqKXqI/AAAAAAAESn4/MzbAfRhPENg/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JznUDyCFyTU/VLV0QiiD3rI/AAAAAAAESng/jxvqkmbZiUM/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2yyanxF-noM/VLV0PTiPdKI/AAAAAAAESnY/y78Y0bdNFn4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IWoJN2i8-dE/VLV0OX-ADiI/AAAAAAAESnM/gNYk5pt8Qyc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-of-governor-suswans-purported.html
I never knew Governors Gabriel Suswan and Adams Oshiomole both the same building in their respective states........
Isn't this same photos of the building being put up by Gov. Oshiomoole some months ago that are now being ascribed to his Benue state counterpart?
Re: Benue Civil Servants Shun Offices Over Six Months Salary Arrears by pinkcita: 3:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Nigeria problem don tire me to talk,sometimes I dey think say weda na juju they worry Nigeria huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work / NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities / 40k Monthly Permanent Job Or 80k Monthly Contract Job. Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.