Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery (2565 Views)

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery / Celebrities With Bad Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by Revolva(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2015
When you think of plastic surgery gone wrong many female celebrities come to mind. You usually think of women in Hollywood who can’t accept getting older, but what about the men? Male Hollywood celebrities are just as vain and susceptible to getting bad plastic surgery as women. Whether it’s too much botox or fillers, cheek implants, or just a good old fashioned face lifts that make the patient look like a pulled and pinched version of their former selves. Here are some of the worst offenders in the industry.

Kenny Rogers
- “You’ve got to know when to hold’em, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run..” Kenny’s famous “Gambler” song lyrics should have told him exactly what to do about plastic surgery. Run! Yet, he didn’t and his new face makes him look like a completely different person. This great American-singer songwriter has been on the charts with over 120 hit singles. At 76-years-old, Kenny has even said that he’s not happy about some of the plastic surgery he has had done, most notably you can tell he’s had his eyelids lifted.

All the living Jackson Five- We all know that poor brother Michael, rest in peace, was the most supportive of the plastic surgery movement, and at the very end he didn’t look anything like the rest of his brothers. The remaining members of the Jackson Five all have experimented with plastic surgery. Jermaine Jackson seems to be the most changed with a nose job and botox with possible cheek implants.

Jean Claude Van Damme- This famous actor dubbed “the muscles from Brussels” has been an action star for years. He proved his amazing physical fitness in an auto commercial last year by doing the splits between two moving semi-trucks. While his bod may be top notch, his face lately is looking a little pinched. Other than the usual botox, it seems that Van Damme has had a total facelift and his eyes look pulled upward.

Gene Simmons- This lead singer of the rock band, KISS used to hide behind his glam rock makeup for years until he took it off in 1983 and enjoyed a resurgence in popularity. Lately he’s made a notable appearance on “Celebrity Apprentice” and had his own reality tv show about his family life called “Gene Simmons Family Jewels.” He finally married the love of his life, former Playboy Playmate Model Shannon Tweed in 2011. In 2007 it was shown on his show that he underwent a facelift.

Carrot Top- Famous comedian, Scott Thompson who goes by the stage name Carrot Top has been a fixture on the stages of Vegas for years now. He is known for his bright red hair and self deprecating humor. Now he is also known for some pretty poorly done plastic surgery. He is rumored to have had a facelift, eyelift, and multiple botox injections but he states that he only uses makeup and working out to get the kind of look he wants.
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by adeyiga3(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Op where are the pic shown us what u writing is true huh
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by Revolva(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
adeyiga3:
Op where are the pic shown us what u writing is true huh

check my site on my signature u will see them ..if i post the site link the admin here will block it
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by adanduka: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Add pics. You might make dollars Frontpage wink
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
adanduka:
Add pics. You might make dollars Frontpage wink

I don't think so....if dey like they post it on front page it's up to dem....i feel dey r bias here...dey post from folks they know
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Revolva:

I don't think so....if dey like they post it on front page it's up to dem....i feel dey r bias here...dey post from folks they know

From blogger to activist. Lol. I like this guy. He no send anybody.
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by seankay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
And where are the pics?
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by prelinctus: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Revolva:

check my site on my signature u will see them ..if i post the site link the admin here will block it
Even you don't want to post the link, post the pictures. About frontpage, forget it because any news without source doesn't get there.
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by somtoto(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
no pics? pls diz stuff shed b moved to back page
Re: 5 Celebrity Men With Bad Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just incase

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw ( Nollywood Star) / Mercy Aigbe's Super Sexy Dress To The AMVCA / IK Ogbonna’s Beautiful Wife Looking Stunning Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.