Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Best To Act In A Club/party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Best To Act In A Club/party (18547 Views)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Photos: See This Hilarious Club Party Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Mostly on Fridays, or happy days, people often hit clubs or parties, invited or not so as to get their groove on, but while at these activities, there are some basic rules that should be strictly adhered to, by any outstanding person, without making a nuisance out of yourself, these tips are..

Brief shower; No matter how sudden the idea or invitation comes up, if you have to go out, have at least, a brief shower, its for your own good and that of others, it gets you refreshed and helps others breathe with lesser odours to contend with.

touching; Okay, so a girl you met in a club is feeling your vibe, or agrees to dance with you out of boredom or pity, that definitely isn't a permission to go all hands on her(except she's a hooker and you'll offer her an extending contract or there's already an understanding). If you have to touch, you can hold her hand, or her back, it is rude to go too close to her private areas as some guys do, try to always stand out.

beer begging; I beg you in the name of God, even if someone is sponsoring the outing, carry some extra bucks so you won't have to push him into spending more than his budget, its even funny how someone will go to a table he knows no one, and will start asking that his cup be filled with wine or whatever, I used to know a guy who got drunk every club day without buying a single drink. All he did was hail everyone from table to table, with a cup in his hand, its not cool

Distance; if you've been eyeing a girl and she's probably been eyeing you too, do not engage from a far distance, it can backfire. Do not cross from one end of a hall to the other one, just to get to her, its best to take her unawares, once she's distracted, go through the corners, hesitate, do not make it obvious that you are going her way, this is because if she sees you conning, she may shine on you with an already rehearsed defence line, but if you gently sneak up on her and take her unawares, she could flow or not, if she doesn't, you walk away, in style, with that, you would reduce the attention you would have attracted to yourself if you walked right through the middle of the dance hall.

smelly shoes; This one, I take God beg you, if your socks or feet dey smell, abeg, no commot leg until you reach house, only one leg of your shoe fit pursue everybody for your angle, no much talk for this one.

high; If you want to get high, then its advisable you go with a trusted friend, or your guys who you trust will handle you in the best possible way, always try to read the time from your watch, the harder it gets, the higher you are, you should know when to stop.

How best to walk out/through; If ever, you need to take a piss, or leave the club, look for the table exit with lesser persons, if you have 3 at your left, and 1 at your right, it doesn't matter if the toilet/door is at your left, leave the table from your right where you may only have to squeeze through just one person, also, it is wrong to walk between a man and his drink, except it is totally unavoidable.

DRESS WITH CLASS.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Always dress smart to avoid embarrassment by the bouncers at the entrance of the club.

If you came in a car with your friends,,one of you should endeavour not to drink too much so he can drive home safely.
Make una no go wake up see una self for gutter or hospital the following morning grin

27 Likes 45 Shares

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na so u go dey steal FTC up and down......
ole oshiiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Na so u go dey steal FTC up and down......
ole oshiiiiii
No vex oga grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Always dress smart to avoid embarrassment by the bouncers at the entrance of the club.

If you came in a car with your friends,,one of you should endeavour not to drink too much so he can drive home safely.
Make una no go wake up see una self for gutter or hospital the following morning grin

Gutter or hospital make sense,

Na from club some people dey join line for hell fire membership card.

33 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by valmunich(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
And always make sure you have something in your belly before hitting the club to help reduce your rate of highness and hangover

And also while drinking, focus on a single brand, don't go about mixing Mc dowells with Gulder and the rest of other drinks, if you do, your highness no go be here and your hangover go sure pass grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:

Gutter or hospital make sense,

Na from club some people dey join line for hell fire membership card.
I dey tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:
And always make sure you have something in your belly before hitting the club to help reduce your rate of highness and hangover

And also while drinking, focus on a single brand, don't go about mixing Mc dowells with Gulder and the rest of other drinks, if you do, your highness no go be here and your hangover go sure pass grin
Person wey go mix Mc dowells and orijin plus vodka for just one belle grin

4 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Falconey grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by falconey(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Falconey grin
naijaboiy.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
naijaboiy.
You don start grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

Something in your belly like rice or salad oh, we don't appreciate someone vomiting amala or fufu in a lounge.

11 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by valmunich(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Person wey go mix Mc dowells and orijin plus vodka for just one belle grin
LOL.. That person own don be oh..

I was once a victim... I was busy downing everything that came my way in an empty tummy, I felt drowsy quick, and the next minute I knocked on one of the couch at the club, regained consciousness the morning and the hangover was not here. My system made sure I vomited everything in me, I even thought I was gon vomit my intestine grin

The aftermath effect was grave too, took like 3 days for me to regain myself again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by valmunich(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:

Something in your belly like rice or salad oh, we don't appreciate someone vomiting amala or fufu in a lounge.
LOL grin

Imagine when someone vomits lumps of fufu mixed with hot drinks

Gross mehn!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

LOL grin

Gross mehn!

I don't want to imagine itit embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

LOL.. That person own don be oh..

I was once a victim... I was busy downing everything that came my way in an empty tummy, I felt drowsy quick, and the next minute I knocked on one of the couch at the club, regained consciousness the morning and the hangover was not here. My system made sure I vomited everything in me, I even thought I was gon vomit my intestine grin

The aftermath effect was grave too, took like 3 days for me to regain myself again.
LoL...mine was last year at a party in school.

After I don down palm wine I enter red wine. That one no do me,,i enter Mc dowells then Ciroc.

Mehn I was speaking in tongues. Dancing like a mad goat. grin

Later on I started feeling dizzy and my eyes were heavy. I sat at a chair close to a girl and I vomited right in front of her embarassed

I was fhuucking embarrassed but I couldn't help it. Surprisingly,,the girl helped me to stand up and took me to one of the rooms where I slept heavily till like 11AM the next morning.

I recovered by afternoon sha! sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

LOL grin

Gross mehn!
gringrin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by valmunich(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

After I don down palm wine I enter red wine. That one no do me,,i enter Mc dowells then Ciroc.

Later on I started feeling dizzy and my eyes were heavy. I sat at a chair close to a girl and I vomited right in front of her embarassed

I was fhuucking embarrassed but I couldn't help it. Surprisingly,,the girl helped me to stand up and took me to one of the rooms where I slept heavily till like 11AM the next morning.

Lmao!

In front of a girl ??

You get luck she's not some girl that would've let out a loud scream that would've drawn attention to you I.e All these girls forming porch

An advice for you bro... Find that girl and wife her cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Rapzino: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

Lmao!

In front of a girl ??

You get luck she's not some girl that would've let out a loud scream that would've drawn attention to you I.e All these girls forming porch

An advice for you bro... Find that girl and marry her cheesy
vally badt guy!

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by valmunich(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Rapzino:
vally badt guy!
LOL.. Long time fam

Where have you been ¿
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Rapzino: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
valmunich:

LOL.. Long time fam

Where have you been ¿
long time, been in school man.
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by peteonline: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
OK
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by abusafyan(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
wow
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
While others are thinking of how to act in a Club or party, Baba God,grant me the grace to think of how to act in the midst of kings and leaders,contract meetings and executive dinners...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Vivly(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! *3000
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Arlex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op is very correct, those of us that attend clubs can testify...some nairalanders never go street jam talkless of club but na dem sabi story of club pass...smh

3 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by bwgist: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
ok i don read am shocked
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
The odour from some people's armpit in the club...Jesu!! cry

5 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by BizBloke(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
You wanna go to a club and you don't have enough money with you? Er.. just stay home naa. No need blowing the lil you have away. undecided

Prices are overkill. Enjoy your stay. By the way, what happens in a club?

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by ipunchbitches(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
MOST IMPORTANTLY CARRY CONDOMS

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

you have always been a prick, make up story, fucking prick

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / History Of April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.