Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari (5472 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Just scrolling through shared posts as usual , i found these posts interesting , I am wondering what changed, Was he paid or is he under duress , or did someone else Hijack his username .

barcanista:

Below are the reasons I am clamouring for the man that Nigerians call the Amiable General.

1. INSECURITY
Contrary to popular opinion, Boko Haram struck on first on July 26, 2009 when Musa Yaradua was in power by attacking a police station. Immediately, the Government launched a joint Military task force.

On the Flip side in 1984 as the New Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari was faced with Maitatsine sect which started in 1980 under the government of President Shehu Shagari. Buhari took over the reins of power, he//Buhari// crushed the sect that had lasted for FOUR years within months and maitatsine group was nowhere to be found all through the remaining part of his administration.

The same Buhari that stopped Maitetsine, is the same Buhari that Nigerians are yearning for.

2. CORRUPTION
Since the birth of the Jonathan's administration we have heard countless number of corruption cases and executive lawlessness and how they are swept under the rug. In 2012, Three Years after the report nobody has been convicted or jailed. Fmr Aviation Minister Princess Stella N260 million Naira on just two cars for her official use. The Minister of Petroleum Diezani Madweke N10 billionOther corruption cases under the watch of Jonathan. Not forgeting the alleged unremitted billions of dollars.

On the flip side Muhammadu Buhari assumed power at a time when corruption was having its foothold. He constituted a Military tribunal to try corruption case. Many Politicians were detained, some freed eg Ojukwu, Jakande etc and some Jailed. Among High profile personalities to be jailed are Governors: Jim Nwobodo of Anambra (21 Years), Abba Musa Rimi of Kaduna (21 years), Awaal Muhammed Ibrahim of Niger State, Adamu Attah of Kwara State, Chief Melford Okilo of Rivers (21 Years), Abubakar Rimi of Kano(21 Years), His successor Sabo Bakin Zuwo (300years), Aper Aku of Benue State(21 years). Prof Ambrose Ali of Bendel State was convicted for diversion of money belonging to the state, he was handed 100 Years imprisonment but was released after Sir Igbenedion paid a fine on his behalf. Many other politicians and businessmen were convicted for one financial crime or the other. Buhari also went out of his way, to get Umaru Dikko repatriated through the backdoor from the UK, for him to face justice. Though some may say it was not a legitimate strategy, but the fact remains that it was patriotic.

barcanista:
3. EXECUTIVE RASCALITY
Under the Jonathan's administration we have witnessed lots of lawlessness from officers of the government and friends of the President. The Rivers state debacle, the Ekiti , the power show between now AIG Joseph Mbu and Governor Amaechi, the harassment of the Speaker of the House of representative by the Military, the harrassment of some opposition leaders by the Military on the eve of Ekiti polls, the harassment of honorable members of House of Reps by the Police force and other cases. To be fair with the President, all these didn't start from his administration. Obasanjo government did even worse in Anambra and Lagos especially.

On the oither side, General Buhari launched War Against Indiscipline in 1984, he ensured that officers of government and the public conform to absolute discipline. From the street traders to the Teacher to the Head of State himself. Sanitation exercise was introduced in all States Capital. Some may argue that he was brute and harsh, but the bottom line is discipline was instilled.

4. ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Unempoyment rate in on the increase, Key infrastructures are missing. The Government in January 2012 had promised 3 Refineries to be built before the second half of 2013, they went further to sign agreement worth billions with a foreign firm. The existing refineries were promised upgrade yet nothing has changed. Though, I commend him for promoting local manufacturers in the cement and and agricultural sector, but the insincerity in policy implementation and frauds within the system means nothing significant can be achieved or will be achieved other than mediocrity. Our reserves and ECA are empty with rising debt, yet we cant point to significant improvement.

On the other side, Muhammadu Buhari inherited a dwindling economy fraught with graft from Shehu Shagari. Rather than devaluate the naira which was a pre-condition for IMF's bailout, Buhari instead employ austerity measures and counter trade. Like with every austerity policy, jobs were lost temporarily but it only can get better. Through his magnanimity, patriotism and managerial prowess, he cut inflation rate from 23% to 5%. As Petroleum Chairman/NNPC Chief, The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant, the Portharcourt II Refinery and the Kaduna Refinery was initiated by him. The Warri/Ekpan Petrochemical Plant was later merged with Warri Refinery and renamed Warri Refining Petrochemical Company. Portharcourt II Refinery was also merged with the Old Portharcourt Refinery and Kaduna Refinery stand alone. This Can be confirmed from the official website. http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/phrc.aspx http://www.wrpcnnpcng.com/about2.htm. As PTF Boss, he did lots of developmental jobs from Infrastructures in schools to equipment and drugs in hospitals, to road construction, to mass transit scheme etcetra.

Muhammadu Buhari has served the nation meritoriously. Ideally, he should relax to enjoy time with his Grandchildren in his Daura country home. Sadly, we can't allow him rest while the system go in ruins. Hence my total and unflinching support for the second coming of General Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
LOL. OP, you Wicked o. cheesy The Guy is of the FFK mold, but even more so an ITK.

He's hypocrisy personified. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Tundenoni(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
he received a bribe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by stebell(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2015
OP, wen yu are done shedding tears, go ahead and cry blood cos Barcanista left ur wicked party. Yeye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell.

GEJ till 2019.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by dein77(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2015
He's an adult. He has the freedom to support whomsoever he wills, not minding his earlier allegiance. That life.

At one time or the other, most of us have changed allegiance. It could be due to pecuniary reasons, intimidation, superior information. Whatever.

He's moved on with his life. You should do same. It's his call. Let him be.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019!

8 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Unfortunately, Buhari has become a shadow of his former self.

The BH fight, GEJ has got it right...we are winning.

The Financial/Corruption, GMB has vowed not to probe past officials.

The Executive rascality, Borno State closed down the state just for GMB's campaign.

I am being soft on GMB, OP you wouldn't push me harder.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by clevvermind(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Apc supporters are really finding it hard to forget the fact that barcanista has left them. They are still mourning till now. Why can't they just let barcanista be?

4 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by dein77(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

The Executive rascality, Borno State closed down the state just for GMB's campaign.

Bro, leave these angry and bitter folks to be. They don't deserve a word from you. They don't!

5 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Controlled(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

Protection speaking........ angry grin grin...shameless nitwit.... grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

Nigg.a pls, you give yourself too much frigging credit. Talking about 'being soft on GMB', like you get pass one vote. What can you say that worse hasn't already been said about GMB? Your view can't change the outcome of this election so go sit the funk down someplace. Your ITK can be so irritating at times. Shameless hypocrite.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by dein77(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
Apc supporters are really finding it hard to forget the fact that barcanista has left them. They are still mourning till now. Why can't they just let barcanista be?

He may have left with their umbilical cords!

2 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by mumumugu(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2015
He is born again
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2015
I dunno why you guys are giving him unnecessary attention. is this thread necessary?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by squaddy(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Barcanista and FFk has one thing in common- they are both men of questionable character with little or no integrity and I certainly was not thrilled when they jumped ship even though it was the right move. Having said that, you should also direct this same questions to El-rufai,tinubu,and every other present day "change agent" because at some point, buhari was "unelectable" and suddenly,he is the messiah. Hypocrites.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2015
squaddy:
Barcanista and FFk has one thing in common- they are both men of questionable character with little or no integrity and I certainly was not thrilled when they jumped ship even though it was the right move. Having said that, you should also direct this same questions to El-rufai,tinubu,and every other present day "change agent" because at some point, buhari was "unelectable" and suddenly,he is the messiah. Hypocrites.
What do you mean by the emboldened? What is integrity? What is patriotism? What is partisanship and what is loyalty? You my friend need to carry your dictionary. What makes barcanista lack integrity and without character?

Did he steal? Did he rob? Did he change his patriotic stance? Prove it... Stop trying to sound balanced when you are far from it.

Let me restate that withdrawing my loyalty from the APC and GMB is certainly the BEST Political decision I have made. If such scenaro plays again, I will follow the same step.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by squaddy(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
What do you mean by the emboldened? What is integrity? What is patriotism? What is partisanship and what is loyalty? You my friend need to carry your dictionary. What makes barcanista lack integrity and without character?

Did he steal? Did he rob? Did he change his patriotic stance? Prove it... Stop trying to sound balanced when you are far from it.

Let me restate that withdrawing my loyalty from the APC and GMB is certainly the BEST Political decision I have made. If such scenaro plays again, I will follow the same step.

I am not your friend. You should check your dictionary as well so you can fully grasp the meaning of that word.

10 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by xtratagem(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Nigg.a pls, you give yourself too much frigging credit. Talking about 'being soft on GMB', like you get pass one vote. What can you say that worse hasn't already been said about GMB? Your view can't change the outcome of this election so go sit the funk down someplace. Your ITK can be so irritating at times. Shameless hypocrite.

Bro, don't take barcanista serious...he is confused

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by dridowu: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Though we are all entitle to our opinion but sudden change looks absurd. Some are paid on per post basis , so they must dance to the tune of the payer. All i know is that #ihavedecided
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

Boohary is finished already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Firefire:

Epic grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by aorta(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

still gat guts to defend ur f*uckin excuses? smh for u ooooooooo.....

10 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2015
aorta:

[s]still gat guts to defend ur f*uckin excuses? smh for u ooooooooo[/s].....
Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by aorta(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

Nigga, u talk abt integrity.....u supported a party who impose criminal(obanikoro) on us as minister. wat shd we call dat?LACK OF INTEGRITY

7 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
OP and all real progressives in the house, please understand that the subject of this thread is no longer relevant in the scheme of things as far as Nairaland is concerned. He is being properly dealt with by real progressives whenever he tries any stupid stunt.

I therefore advise you not to create any thread making him the subject matter as doing that will only accord him a recognition which he has lost in this forum.

Please heed this advice. If possible, please close this thread.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by ionsman: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Please can we stop arguing with pdp idiots? I have come to a conclusion that any sane person who supports pdp is useless. Yes I said so. Dont other parties have fans on Nairaland? Please you guys should show yourselves lets deliberate and argue on national issues,because exchanging words with these berks is a total waste of time.

7 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
aorta:

Nigga, u talk abt integrity.....u supported a party who impose criminal(obanikoro) on us as minister. wat shd we call dat?LACK OF INTEGRITY

What crime did Obanikoro commit? what court of competent jurisdiction have convicted him
BTW APC champions in the Senate like bukola saraki and danjuma goje has ongoing corruption cases...why has APC not taken arms to protest against them being in national assembly if we have to follow your logic...

3 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Kororugged: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Firefire:

Firefire padi mi shakabula 1234, how u dey? Are you the one that brokered Barcanista's defection to PDP? Have the 2 of you met physically?

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

If he's useless...why is APC opening thread after thread because of him...Why are you guys losing sleep over him BTW...if you are more intelligent than him; prove it by your actions and write ups here...stop being jealous...who God don bless no man can curse...

2 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by arewafederation: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

What do you mean by being soft on GMB? undecided

Lolz... You are too full of your "online" self.

8 Likes

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
aorta:

still gat guts to defend ur f*uckin excuses? smh for u ooooooooo.....

Yes he has to defend it and enjoy his new lease of life because it is only a fool who will refuse to change his stance even in the presence of superior information and argument... barcanista moved over when he uncovered new ideas and information... and saw beyond the surface of the treacherous conspiracy termed APC and its promoters...

BTW Oga anomini...kindly show this bros that APC memes tweet where they vowed not to change even in the face of truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by arewafederation: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I tire for the guy oooo!

1 Like

Re: Extracts From Barcanista's Posts About Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Kororugged post=31577093]

[s]Firefire padi mi shakabula 1234, how u dey? Are you the one that brokered Barcanista's defection to PDP? Have the 2 of you met physically?[/[/s]quote]

ask Google

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade / Mohammed Fawehinmi: Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.