Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) (9913 Views)

The Man Behind The Alibaba Group / Success Story Of Founder Of Alibaba Group / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Boltit(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2015
Am also interested but i dont av d 60k at d moment.pls house aw can u b of help or is dere anyone in d house dat can loan me d money nd pay after sale or anybody dat wants 2 buy or az already bought items nd is lookin 4 who 2 help him/her sell his stuffs
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by infohenry(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
Are stil registering, I wil like to join. Account detail if the registration is stil on.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Trippledots(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
embarassed pls someone should help.

i just made an order From m.gearbest.com an online mall. tho i saw positive reviews about them before making d order, that was yesterday, but as at today, i saw some more realistic reviews about it fro gizchina.com and dey were all negative and poor, ratyin 1.5/5 for 28 reviews. pls i want to knw if anyone has had an experience with them.
thanks
ymodulus or anyone
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by mistayeancah(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2015
Hi everyone, You can advertise your goods and services on www.acadamart.com for free. It's a classified meant for students to advertise their stuffs online. So I'll advice my fellow importers to place adverts on that site. #Student2student #AdsForGood #Classified
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by boladale(f): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2015
I signify my interest for season 6.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by hameina(f): 3:08am On Jun 18, 2015
@ Admin! Guess its late to be in for season 5...ll b interested in season6... pls add me -08039268502. Thanks!
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Trippledots(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Trippledots:
embarassed pls someone should help.

i just made an order From m.gearbest.com an online mall. tho i saw positive reviews about them before making d order, that was yesterday, but as at today, i saw some more realistic reviews about it fro gizchina.com and dey were all negative and poor, ratyin 1.5/5 for 28 reviews. pls i want to knw if anyone has had an experience with them.
thanks
ymodulus or anyone

got my package eventually.....thanks be to God
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Debesther: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am interested
08074463525 Whatsaap
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by lailuvly: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
I signify interest for the next season, my email is lailuvly@gmail.com and my no is 08060719821. thanks in anticipation
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by PHRANTAD(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
im ready to be part of season 6. ds is my whatsapp
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by babasho1: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
I'm also interested.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by 1wolex85: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ymodulus:
After Season 1.2.3.4.

Now we have Season 5.

Do you know on ALIEXPRESS.COM getting an item like a good fenale shoe may cost $18 / pair ?

On ALIBABA.FOM and some other Manufacturers site getting an MOQ of 100pairs of that item may cost around $5/pair.

INSTEAD of buying it on Aliexpress at (#3960)$18/pairs . You will rather use (#1100) $5 for group order . Meaning a pair of shoe cost $5 via group order

Is this not cheaper and ok??

Now many are scared that getting items from these manufacturers have to be in bulk and they can't baffled it or may not be able to sell all items.
Due to the above reason we decided to create a group importation for Those who will like to import in bulk from MANUFACTURERS with little money and at cheap price then share it among themselves.

See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 we import and bring it into the country.

MODE OF REGISTRATION

1. Call the contact number and ask for account details
2. Pay a registration fee to the sum of N1000 into the account given to you
3. After Payment send your payment details and whatsapp phone numbers

We considering only female SHOES .
Please when is the next season? I am interested
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jamarionj(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2015
Am in owerri, .... any suggestions of any logistics who can recieve items from other state and do drop off point in Lagos in konga and jumia office?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by edisoncash: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
For some days now none of the alibaba Sellers responding to chat,please can some one tell me what is happening with them
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by ametu166(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
edisoncash:
For some days now none of the alibaba Sellers responding to chat,please can some one tell me what is happening with them
They are on holidays sister. For about 5days or so
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jedisco(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good day house.
I want to import some fabrics in average-large quantities (some of them are plain and would be sewn in Nigeria). I want to know if the ban on importation of fabrics would affect it.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by abafetch: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'm very much interested for the next episode
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jamarionj(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarionj
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by 0siomwam: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am instrested hw can i joined i nd details am new here
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by nonpareil: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
please if the registration is still on let me in, am interested, 08065930969
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by whizqueen(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by didymario7(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yea when is the next round?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by AkProsper(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hlo house, there's a particular manufacturer am sourcing for from china(ningbo) bt can't find them. I search on alibaba, aliexpress, made-un-china, global resource; but all to no avail. And their competitors in Ningbo refuse to give me their detail.

Pls I need advice/idea
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by somziency: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello Modulus,
I appreciate the way you give out priceless information free on Nairaland. I have followed some of your advice and recommendations which paid off. However, I would like to speak with you on what didn't go too well which is no fault of yours. And also seek your input on how best to go about it. Won't drop details here to avoid negative thoughts. You can reach me on micpherson@live.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use / Naira Appreciation Fastest In 15 Year History - BDC Association President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.