Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42596 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
are u sure u a canadian?

I am a Canadian living in Canada. Have dual citizenship though.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Enockia(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
so y re u guys datin, since u both knw it wont lead to marriage...y nt end it nd jst becum frnds...
truth
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
2dice:

ooh i gerrit..
There is nothing the lord can't do
Smile dear cheesy cheesy
since you ain't enjoying yur relationship why ven't you quit?
Ladies can't survive without being in a relationship no matter how useless it may be,also its a taboo for their pusy to rest,it needs to be pounded every now and then...

So don't expect her to quit.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eniqurl(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
justjify:

Ook oo
Issorait
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eniqurl(f): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
Ladies can't survive without being in a relationship no matter how useless it may be,also its a taboo for their pusy to rest,it needs to be pounded every now and then...

Jesus lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Gaucho(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Marriage is the sweetest thing on earth,with the love flowing,the kids running around in the parlour and you having confidence food is always on the table when coming back home. But,when it gets ugly you are forced to absorb the most painful of pain and pretend it never happens because of the kids and their future. Been married for over 10 years. It's not for the feeble minded of men. Look carefully before you leap. God will guide us aright IJN.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
Jesus lipsrsealed
what?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
which language be dis one na.sad
French grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by 2dice(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Youngpo413:

yu got som;e point bro..
Its jes an opinion tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

French grin
Mak una beta dy date ous for NL here oh,we sef we b human being oh.sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by whandeykoal(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Capital YES
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin
I got friends, is what I can say Cherry, FRIENDS
...with benefit!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
jomile:
tanks dear,dats wat my friends said too,dat I deserve better
who is better,you better manage what you have cos guys are scarce,so many ladies are without bfs,guys are now playing hard to get too,hehehehe,the table has turned.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

I can see you are a troublemaker grin I wont give you that chance grin
im not a troublmaker embarassed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

You are too pretty to be single. I'm just kidding. tongue

You don't wanna date or something, or you are just bidding your time this time around?
I dnt like any of d guys been askn me out lol
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
who is better,you better manage what you have cos guys are scarce,so many ladies are without bfs,guys are now playing hard to get too,hehehehe,the table has turned.
ok,dey may be scarce to d people dat r close to u,but not to me,I hold on for one reason,cos anytime I tried to leave,he always begs me to stay dat he will change,but he never did,I have finally let him go,dere is no space in my heart for him anymore,someone else has already taken over,now all I want to do is enjoy my new found relationship
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

Really? Then I'm sending [s]husband material, fine guy, well-mannered, humble and intelligent[/s] Darkrebel666 your way. He's the best husband, the world can afford. wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
olareed:
check wetin?...if I go fall inside the well nko?
lol,don't mind the b!tch
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
ekiloui:
When I think about it...I don't think so. My reasons are very vain tho, I don't like the way he speaks, I feel embarassed when we're in public and he tends to dress like a village man sometimes, I'm even looking for a strategy to break up because the guy is all about marriage
do you suddenly noticed all these?or you are just looking for an excuse to dump him?

You wouldn't had agreed to date him in the first place,before u dump him,remedmber say husband scarce well well.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by TheDarrkRebel: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Really? Then I'm sending [s]husband material, fine guy, well-mannered, humble and intelligent[/s] Darkrebel666 your way. He's the best husband, the world can afford. wink

~ This looks like something Charlie Chaplin & the three Stooges would say. lol
Slapstick comedy !
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

I'll pass pls, tnks grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

Trust Me,you are going to like me, just say "Yes I Would Like To Be Your Nairaland Girlfriend"
Come On Babe Give It A Try,try something new.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fkforyou:

Trust Me,you are going to like me, just say "Yes I Would Like To Be Your Nairaland Girlfriend"
Come On Babe Give It A Try,try something new.
huh
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
I'll pass pls, tnks grin

Darkrebel666 is not that bad. You see how you're bored while going home from the club? Dark would have made it fun for ya. He's cool like that. wink tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
TheDarrkRebel:

~ This looks like something Charlie Chaplin & the three Stooges would say. lol
Slapstick comedy !

You guys have this undeniable chemistry. wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Darkrebel666 is not that bad. You see how you're bored while going home from the club? Dark would have made it fun for ya. He's cool like that. wink tongue
I'll marry dark wen am 60 yrs, by then I must hv divorced my 6th husband tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

You guys have this undeniable chemistry. wink
Smh are u serious?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

I'll marry dark wen am 60 yrs, by then I must hv divorced my 6th husband tongue

6th husband? Don't you prefer one good husband? tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

Smh are u serious?

Yes I am.

If you guys were to make love, it'd be toe-curling, mind-blowing and feisty sèx!! grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

6th husband? Don't you prefer one good husband? tongue
no I prefer 7 good husbands tongue

u knw "good" comes in different packages, I'd love to experiment all tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

Yes I am.

If you guys were to make love, it'd be toe-curling, mind-blowing and feisty sèx!! grin

Sory to burst ur bubbles, dark is too small for my cherry tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
no I prefer 7 good husbands tongue

u knw "good" comes in different packages, I'd love to experiment all tongue

Hahahah. Bad bytch!!

What if all the "good" came in one fine azz package? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.