Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42628 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by haul: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
I can't just because we share the same genotype
I guess you both AS
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chrischuks2(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
grin[quote][/quote] Abiki, YES ooooooo!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chrischuks2(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
wink smiley Abiki, YES ooooooo!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mirexxx(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackfire:

see lie *yimu*
lie? how?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by EmenikeOkoye(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
To marry is d reason 4 d dating.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mirexxx(f): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
hmm.

why humming? smiley
won't u love to marry the girl ur currently dating?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by haul: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
slimwhite:
Yes...with all my heart....there is no one like him....so unique and different from all others....Infact dat guy no be two for dis life.... kiss
love still dey shark you young lady,but very good one from you,keep it up.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

are you OP? tongue
ok am d OP.:p so tel me can u marry ur current bf?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

no but am interestd n helpn op out lol
what abt u? can u marry ur current Bf?.sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
why humming? smiley
won't u love to marry the girl ur currently dating?
Adim single.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chidi4sam(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
I v no date yet. But seriously in search of one. So, when I get her, I will come back for an answer to ur Q grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
Op let mw help u tag more fun ppl
lala247 dimples192 kiss darkrebel666 sinizia burger01
Yal shd com gv ur ansas tongue
U sef Gv ur Own answer,i jus checkd ur pix now nd ur beariful,so tl me abt urs also:p
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
Adim single.
lol alright
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

U don't have 2 be married 2 cheat....ok, if she has sex with some1 else how would u feel eh
Good Girl.sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
enemy of progress
lolz,waten i do na?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
not kidding!
Hmmm
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by NaijaKnight(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
yes but for religious differences. She's Eckankar and I'm a pentecostal Christian. it's a big issue and it's something we wish could go away.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
I can't ooo.....

I'm currently seeing three men.

A 27 year old Caucasian, a 43 year old Caucasian and a 25 year old Asian.

The 43 year old has the most potential.

Oy vey....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
I wud av love to.. Buh religious difference,dnt wanna become an alhaja lol
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eniqurl(f): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2015
justjify:

Kai! Take one of the above
CanNot
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
of course dating should lead to marriage but if there are question marks then U have no business dating.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eniqurl(f): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
i cirious ooh,i ready 4 u.
Humhum seriozli Okay grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Qmab: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sure. I'd love to. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. What's more. He's family are the best. I've the feeling I'll never know what it feels like to have evil in-laws.
But once, i told my friend that my boyfriend and i were level mates(we are both graduate now) she was like 'what! I Can't date my level mate' and she advised to look for an already made guy.
Of course, I didn't take her advice, cos she was merely stating her own opinion. Can't give up my current boyfriend for any thing or anyone. Except he says he doesn't want me again.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
Op let mw help u tag more fun ppl
lala247 dimples192 kiss darkrebel666 sinizia burger01
Yal shd com gv ur ansas tongue

Ur dp is gorgeous hun
Wow love ur lips too .... Nice kiss. No homo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by niceguy7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Presently hv no date.......
Jst scared of naija girls. sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Burger01(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nice dp Lala247 smiley
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by justjify(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
CanNot

Ook oo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well...lemme start dating 1st then i will come back and answer angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote
author=Qmab post=32056401]Sure. I'd love to. He's the best thing that
ever happened to me. What's more. He's family are the best. I've the
feeling I'll never know what it feels like to have evil in-laws.
But once, i told my friend that my boyfriend and i were level mates(we
are both graduate now) she was like 'what! I Can't date my level mate'
and she advised to look for an already made guy.
Of course, I didn't take her advice, cos she was merely stating her own
opinion. Can't give up my current boyfriend for any thing or anyone.
Except he says he doesn't want me again. [/quote] Pls Keep Away Frm dt ur friend,delet her number,block her on whatsapp,remove her frm ur BBM,inshort disconnect her from u.sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Qmab: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Pls Keep Away Frm dt ur friend,delet her number,block her on whatsapp,remove her frm ur BBM,inshort disconnect her from u.sad
lolzzz..... like i said, she's just stating her own opinion. Actually, what she said made me more determined to make my relationship workout in every way including financially.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.