Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (95215 Views)

The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:
Heard drooling is a good thing smiley

6 out of 10 people sleep with their mouth open so it's not about the ladies alone
lool. Hi beamborla smiley
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]This is hilarious! cheesy grin[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by bobkezel(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lolssss, girls been forming since adam dey naked.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Harmvirus(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
cheesy not guilty
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Dovelike have u seen this? cheesy[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Harmvirus:
cheesy not guilty
[size=15pt]It's a lie? undecided

Let forming begin! cheesy[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Herzumpther here we go again! cheesy have u seen this? grin[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

It is bush and hungry people that scatter the bed when sleeping.

Sleep like a princess,wake up like a queen.
Hmm...are you ShirelleBaby of Nairaland, by any means....suggesting that you are sophisticated?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Beamborla(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lool. Hi beamborla smiley
Hi, dear
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by omistephen: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
I and my phone have nothing to comment here because i and my phone have no girlfriend

Make I borrow u 1 or 2
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Dovelike have u seen this? cheesy[/size]
Lolzzzzzz. I don't do that. tongue
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Hi, dear
am pretty cool, thought I wouldn't chat wid u today, happy ur online tho. Hw did ur day go?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Beamborla(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
am pretty cool, thought I wouldn't chat wid u today, happy ur online tho. Hw did ur day go?
It went well... I'm feeling really sleepy.
So sorry
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzzzzzz. I don't do that. tongue
[size=15pt] angry shocked sad undecided

U can lie to me too. embarassed

[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Mrweb: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol; funny tho
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by darkjorse: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol..... This OP get problem
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

It went well... I'm feeling really sleepy.
So sorry

embarassed its ok. Guess u had a long day. Goodnyt den. Swt drms.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] angry shocked sad undecided

U can lie to me too. embarassed

[/size]
Am not lying!
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Beamborla(f): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
embarassed its ok. Guess u had a long day. Goodnyt den. Swt drms.
Thanks!
sleep cute like you would with your boo... drool and snore not.

Modified

You can drool but don't snore cheesy
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Thanks!
sleep cute like you would with your boo... drool and snore not.

Modified

You can drool but don't snore cheesy
hahahahahaha. Gosh u knw hw to mk me laff. I dnt snore, am not fat. grin. Besides I dnt hav a boo. GOodnyt beamborla smiley
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Am not lying!
[size=15pt]But tell me u won't indulge in such act! cry[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]But tell me u won't indulge in such act! cry[/size]
Sleeping that way in my friends house? Do you know what sleep is?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Sleeping that way in my friends house? Do you know what sleep is?
[size=15pt]I don't know ma. cry[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]I don't know ma. cry[/size]
Lol. It's a state of unconsciousness, whereby you won't know what's happening around you, or mind or try to look pretty,so far you can get that sleep
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by tellwisdom: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Doesn't apply to me
I stay in a position and still wake up perfectly in the position I slept in.

Four your mind, you don deceive me sad
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by ShirelleBaby: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
tellwisdom:

]Four your mind, you don deceive me sad

Hahahahahaha.
Go and sleep
Or come watch me sleeptongue
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by LewisO: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. It's a state of unconsciousness, whereby you won't know what's happening around you, or mind or try to look pretty,so far you can get that sleep
[size=15pt]Thanks for letting me know what sleep mean. cry[/size]
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Thanks for letting me know what sleep mean. cry[/size]
Why are you still crying?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by abisolaarshow(f): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
sleep with my mouth open both at home n abroad. no forming
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Applaner: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
chei

Op, y u disgrace ur woman like dis.....

Dere is Godoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Funny Pix! / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore