Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham! (868 Views)

West Ham Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 9th April 2016 / Manchester United Vs West Ham: FA Cup (1 - 1) ON 13th March 2016 / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham! by nosa101(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2006
Very bloody odd and dodgy?
Suspect Roman is behind it.
Re: Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham! by Christino(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2006
We thought those guys were from Hamas, but the Hammers are yet to win a single game. I bought Javier on my Fantasy fussbol and now I have to kick him out and replace him with promising Baptista.

I was a fool to think they'd settle in so fast, they were hammered 3-0 yesterday and Tevez was on all night long.

They aren't suicide bombers anyway, they're strugglers grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Stand Up For Fabio Capello / Premier League - Keys And Gray Caught Slating Walcott / Arsenal Vs Blackburn On Saturday 2nd April 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.