Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (46258 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok...am sure many G's have experienced this old trick.

My cousin was with his chic...well his side chic...not that he has a main chic sha grin Anyways, he was with this chic and after the first round, the girl started throwing charges. She started with how he is supposed to place her on a monthly salary of at least 30k and landed on the fact that she is traveling to her home state, so therefore needs money for transport.

My G being a badt gai, formed ear problem and proceeded to collect his 2nd round in the rising emotions. While they were taking a rest, she demanded a response to her request. My cousin started by wondering aloud why women always ask for something in return after having sex with a guy as though men must pay for a fun they both obviously shared in? She went quiet - a sign of gradual buildup of anger. My cousin continued anyways. He asked her if she was asking him to pay for sex...she replied no. He asked her that assuming she didn't come to see him that evening would she not have traveled...she didn't respond. To the salary placement of 30k, he reminded her that she was working and also well paid, so why should he place her on another salary especially since he has dependents...she gave no comment. Next she became very angry and started shouting that she is not ready for my cousin's stories...that he must give her that money o...that after all my cousin is the last born therefore she doesn't see why he should come up with excuses each time she asks him for money! At this point my cousin went quiet and simply added as a last shot...I am the last born therefore all my hustle should be surrendered to you abi...smh. She hurriedly left the bed and told him without mincing words that he must give her that money, whether he likes it or not...even if it means borrowing from somebody.

Sha she left afterwards and my cousin passed me the gist. We had a good laugh with the drama and wondered if she had just 5 guys giving her 30k monthly...she for don resign from work tey tey...lol. Come imagine say she now upgrad after a while in the biz and got just 5 guys giving her 50k monthly...levels for don change! We had a good laugh sha...women sabi turn guys to Sure-p (p for pay).

In the end nobody plan to become runs girl...na play play people dey take become bad players...hahaha

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ashawo na ashawo, no matter how she ask for the money, na ashawo she still be....

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by falconey(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
I wish I can answer this but I don't have a VIRGINA!!

Ladies the floor is yourz............

MODs I think it should be DURING/AFTER, the DOING/AFTER doesn't seem right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
where re ma ladies at?
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Any woman(Married or single) that ask for a favour during sex is a prostitute.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by falconey(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
married woman I disagree PAKORORO!!! A married woman can ask for favours at any fvcking time,during,after,before sex!!!

51 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
tongue
Tallesty1:
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
married woman I disagree PAKORORO!!! A married woman can ask for favours at any fvcking time,during,after,before sex!!!
Sex time is sex time sir, there is a million and one other times to ask for favours.

The reason she asked for favour is because she knew the man will grant it, in other words she is trading sex for favours.

Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations in exchange for payment or some other benefit.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by falconey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sex time is sex time sir, there is a million and one other times to ask for favours.

The reason she asked for favour is because she knew the man will grant it, in other words she is trading sex for favours.

Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations in exchange for payment or some other benefit.
you are talking about married couple.....what business transaction? They are one!!

Sex or no sex she won't stop asking for favours and the man won't stop asking for sex.
And not everyman will grant such because of sex, during/before/after.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
That tongue seem edible
MizMyColi:
tongue
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
That tongue seem edible

Cut am cook na tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
seconded!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
She's a prostitute. She jus no dey stand for road.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
op.
what do we do now huh?

oya lets laff the girl together to

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by chimerase2: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op and what's th MORALE of ua story undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by sirlaw2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
And am guessing that ur cousin is u... Am i right or right??

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
diddydiva:
seconded!!!

Show me a girl who is not guilty of this old school move and I will show you a virgin... tongue

P.S. No one should reduce favour to mean just money sha...it can go from winning a fight to punishing a brother to whatever reason women pull out their purse!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
sirlaw2:
And am guessing that ur cousin is u... Am i right or right??

lol...pally, you got this one wrong... wink
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
Op and what's th MORALE of ua story undecided

The morale of the story is the same as our elders will always advice; use your tongue to count your teeth... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
x9ja1960:

Show me a girl who is not guilty of this old school move and I will show you a virgin... tongue
not all ladies tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by chimerase2: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
x9ja1960:

The morale of the story is the same as our elders will always advice; use you tongue to count your teeth... grin grin grin grin
what of if u count amu and u still don't grab the morale? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Im glad my boo does not ask for favour before i bleep

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Any married woman or a lady in a relationship with her boyfriend that ask for favor after sex must tell if her body is now a market.

That shows she didn't love him, she's just a leech. undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by steppins: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op,
Monthly salary of 30k? Na Igbo girl be that?(No offense to Igbo girls)
Like Julius Agwu said, there's hunger in the land.
Every Naija girl sees any guy as a potential ATM.
Some are still gonna come in here and post things like "Op, it depends on the kind of women you go out with" or go out with real girls...stuff like that.
But where the real girls dey now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
diddydiva:

not all ladies tongue

You will eventually do it and you will smile when you remember a Nairalander told you so... wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.
[size=15pt]What do u mean by not worthy? The man is not worthy and she slept with him? undecided

Some ladies ehn. angry[/size]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by eghos12(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
op imagine this the side chicks has up to 5 guys each paying 50k all together 250k a month in a year she can have 3 million. Hmmmm no wonder no matter how we try the oldest profession will never stop to exist

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

#Real chic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by x9ja1960: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
what of if u count amu and u still don't grab the morale? undecided

you count it again... grin
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]What do u mean by no worthy? The man is not worthy and she slept with him? undecided

Some ladies ehn. angry[/size]

Exactly he is not worthy of that part of her and since he has had it she needs to satisfy her own sense of worth by getting something in return for giving up her precious. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Exactly he is not worthy of that part of her and since he has had it she needs to satisfy her own sense of worth by getting something in return for giving up her precious. smiley
[size=15pt]But hope u know the post isn't talking of slüts and runs girls? [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.