Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria (61444 Views)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by tjskii(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is there a number I can reach them in the records section of university of Lagos,also applied for my transcript and I haven't gotten a response yet
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by tallboo: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
spenca:
Mine wasn't y
( stressful , but it took over a week to obtain it after reprinting twice due to errors even with the fact that I had an insider, when it seems they were not ready to make an error free Transcript I just had to do with the one with a slight error but all in all it wasn't a smooth process still

ROOM 203
Senate extension building
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

Hi spenca....can i give u a call...need to obtain mine in oau too
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by spenca: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2017
tallboo:

Hi spenca....can i give u a call...need to obtain mine in oau too

Last time I checked the process in now online.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by orisuniye: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please,
Does anyone know how to get transcript from OOU?
We have paid since April.
They said they couldn't find the results for 300L.
My husband had to leave work for a whole day. He found a photocopy of the result.
It's been almost a month now since then.

Please any idea of how we can get it?
Thanks!
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by peemyke(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
stynhaq:
University of Uyo, you get your transcript ready within 12hours.
please how? Coz of I've been trying to request for my transcript online. Not going through. And I'm not in Akwa Ibom
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by balofulo(f): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2018
A staff of the Senate Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by name Mr Habib Abdulsalam collected the sum of 41000naira. This amount of money was given to him on the 15th of Jan 2018 to process an International transcript. Till now, no transcript and he has refused to refund the money. He no longer pick calls. Please beware of this man.
Reasons we have some transcripts delayed
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by tosan24(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
tjskii:
Is there a number I can reach them in the records section of university of Lagos,also applied for my transcript and I haven't gotten a response yet

Hi, have you gotten your transcript now? (If yes) How long did it take? Do you ve a phone number for any one in record office please? I aaplied for mine about three weeks ago.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Matinoh: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
hello family. please I need my transcript handy but my schools policy is to send it to an educational address. please who knows a reputable agent that will receive it and then send it to me. Thanks
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by tjskii(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
tosan24:

Hi, have you gotten your transcript now? (If yes) How long did it take? Do you ve a phone number for any one in record office please? I aaplied for mine about three weeks ago.

Yes I got it,took almost 4months,no I don't av a number for anyone in the record office. I just applied for the transcript online and it was sent to the skool
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by dollarpo7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
tosan24:

Hi, try etx-ng.com
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by vivicintia(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please I paid 35k for UNN transcript to be sent to WES since August 2nd, am yet to get Tracking ID and log in details , it's over 3 weeks now .
I hrd dey are efficient and believe am supposed to have received a mail from Dem on d status but nothing till now. Please who knows a way out!!
Below is my conversation with them online.

Lola:
Goodafternoon
Please hold while I check
Me:
thank you
Lola:
Your transcript is being processed. Transcript processing takes 14 - 21 working days
Me:
what of the tracking number that was supposed to be sent to me? i didn't get any
Lola:
upon dispatch from the portal a notification will be sent to you with a tracking number to enable you
Me:
Pls when will it be dispatched?
Lola:
It will be dispatched soon
Me:
ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by nams77: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
antontech:
Here at Unizik if u hv money and can sort urself through the workers, it will not take time. Also if u hv processed it before, it should not take more than 3 days.
Pls can you walk me through the process? Cost? Do I need to. Be physically present? Do I need to spend the night in awka or it's something I can just breeze in fill forms pay the money and leave back to my location?
I just want to have an complete grasp of the process before I leave ( moving tomorrow morning from warri).
Tnx bro
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by antontech(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
nams77:

Pls can you walk me through the process? Cost? Do I need to. Be physically present? Do I need to spend the night in awka or it's something I can just breeze in fill forms pay the money and leave back to my location?
I just want to have an complete grasp of the process before I leave it.( moving tomorrow morning from warri).
Tnx bro
If u hv not done it b4, it can take up to 2 weeks. You can get to exams and records to get the steps on how to apply. You must not be physically present, someone in Awka can help u do it, even collect and waybill it
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by nams77: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
antontech:

If u hv not done it b4, it can take up to 2 weeks. You can get to exams and records to get the steps on how to apply. You must not be physically present, someone in Awka can help u do it, even collect and waybill it
b
OK. Bro. Tnx
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by chaiks: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2019
antontech:

hello bro. I have processed my transcript to unizik school of postgraduate studies two years ago.but couldn't continue with the masters. Now I want to send money to one in awka to help process my transcript to finland before jan 30 deadline. I v contacted the guy in question and he said they will send it through registrred nipost. Am worried if they can make it before jsn 30 any idea on what to do? Thanks.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by ksbusari(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
a friend of mine (M.Ed graduate) reported that scores in transcript were different from the ones pasted when we were in school. I'm even afraid.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by antontech(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2019
chaiks:
hello bro. I have processed my transcript to unizik school of postgraduate studies two years ago.but couldn't continue with the masters. Now I want to send money to one in awka to help process my transcript to finland before jan 30 deadline. I v contacted the guy in question and he said they will
send it through registrred nipost. Am worried if they can make it before jsn 30 any idea on what to do? Thanks.
If u hv the money, tell guy to collect it and sent it through dhl or fedex
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by LagosismyHome(f): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2019
chaiks:
hello bro. I have processed my transcript to unizik school of postgraduate studies two years ago.but couldn't continue with the masters. Now I want to send money to one in awka to help process my transcript to finland before jan 30 deadline. I v contacted the guy in question and he said they will send it through registrred nipost. Am worried if they can make it before jsn 30 any idea on what to do? Thanks.

antontech:

nams77:

Pls can you walk me through the process? Cost? Do I need to. Be physically present? Do I need to spend the

Please any links on how to get a transcript out from unizik ... thank
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by chaiks: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Please any links on how to get a transcript out from unizik ... thank
pm me
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by LagosismyHome(f): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
chaiks:
pm me

Thanks ... PM sent
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by chaiks: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Thanks ... PM sent
ok. Replied
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
greatestman:

Is not that difficult but you need wisdom, first of all immadiately after getting your statement of result. Just go to anybody you know that has his or company, or NGO or any government office that the person has influence. They should write letter to your school that, they need your transcript for purpose of employment and they should give them specific date they want it. Like in my school you will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 for transcript. A day before the deadline you should go and remind them. If your transcript reach to the organization you can collect it from that your friend, uncle etc scan it and photocopy it much. You are free from transcript wahala.
Sorry no time to edit
Note with this method you will get your transcript before going to service.
Bro please can you help me with the contact of any company not institution that will help me get the transcripts from my school, its very important now.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2019
inibro:

Not be this platform dem dey talk that kind matter, but it's everly possible to get it. If u know what I mean
Pls bro I have sent your an email, I really need help on how to get mine.
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by inibro(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mykelpato:

Pls bro I have sent your an email, I really need help on how to get mine.

Uniben now do online application for transcripts.

You can do it on

https://www.etx-ng.com/student-login
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
inibro:

Uniben now do online application for transcripts.

You can do it on

https://www.etx-ng.com/student-login

My institution isn't UNIBEN
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by inibro(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mykelpato:

My institution isn't UNIBEN

They do for all institutions
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
inibro:

They do for all institutions

The problem is where to send it, I need to have a copy of the transcripts then apply to numerous schools of my choice with it. cry
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by inibro(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mykelpato:

The problem is where to send it, I need to have a copy of the transcripts then apply to numerous schools of my choice with it. cry

Let me have an email address to reach you
Re: Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
inibro:

Let me have an email address to reach you

I've sent you a pm bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.