Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website (617 Views)

Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
I am having problems claiming my website for ranking and to certify to be able to control and monitor my website . Please give me some tips.
Re: How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website by Warlord3000(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2015
proxy23:
I am having problems claiming my website for ranking and to certify to be able to control and monitor my website . Please give me some tips.

Don't know what you really meant but after about 90 days of hosting the site or so. Alexa should be able to have access to your data.. As long as the site is up and running and it's been crawled.....

Maybe others will tell u beta sha
Re: How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website by olicgad: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Alexa ranking is not'n to your business insteady focus on good seo stand.
Re: How Do I Register For Alexa Ranking And Claim My Website by bedfordng(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
if you have inserted the alexa code into your site, then there should be no problem in verifying it

(1) (Reply)

Any One Using Alternative Advert HERE? / I Need Someone Who Can Customize Wordpress Theme (only Coders) / Am In Need Of Wp Touch Mobilestore Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.