Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

New Etisalat Android Plan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Etisalat Android Plan (54259 Views)

New Etisalat BB sub Free Unlimited Browsing / New Etisalat 200mb For 200naira / New Etisalat 1gb For 500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
ok[i]but how about plans for IOS users, Iphone 6 to be precise. Do they also have different modem plan for mac book as well as ipad users ? in a nut shell whats the different data plan for owners of iphone 6 gold, mac books and ipad like me ? i also use an LG G3 AND HTC 1 M9[/i]
dare quote me and say rubbish, i'll give you a baptism of fire.
U dey try.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Awesome...

Buh I'll rather use Glo 1k for 3G angry
does the glo own works for android?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by aikman2k(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
ultrazone:
Glo 4.5GB @ 2k is one of the cheapest android data plans to use for now.
It's not 2k... It's 2.5k for 4.5g. Thanks
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by hamilton62(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Awesome...

Please how does it work or the subscription?
Thanks.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by normaljenny(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
johncaringarms:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

If u are making $30k to $40k monthly u wouldnt be on naira land

4 Likes

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by openmine(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
ultrazone:
Glo 4.5GB @ 2k is one of the cheapest android data plans to use for now.
Wats d code 4 Dis sir?

1 Like

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Vesselofmercy: 1:01am On Mar 15, 2015
iceberylin:
Awesome...

Pls get me informed. I always bn buying 2.5Gig for N2k from glo. Only that I always want legitimate thing. Thanks.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Vesselofmercy: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2015
kennosklint:
mtn 4gb
how much pls?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Vesselofmercy: 1:19am On Mar 15, 2015
normaljenny:

If u are making $30k to $40k monthly u wouldnt be on naira land
Sincerely I wonder at such claims, and desire to know if they're legitimate dealings - I'm not insinuating but wish to be better informed.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by timunstopable: 1:34am On Mar 15, 2015
obosirow:

Too Poor. GLO still very much ahead of them. We need 5gb at N2000.
I

I got the glo 2500 for 4.5gb

I was dissapointed 2gb vanished in one week I dont download videos just normal browsing

I suspect they increased the tarrif for this offer

anyone knows how much glo charges
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Vesselofmercy: 1:42am On Mar 15, 2015
prettyboi1989:

dats still a waste wen glo 3gig bis works seamlessly on android for 1k mnthly
okay. pls how do I get this from glo?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Vesselofmercy: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2015
mikron:
When mtn gives me 4.5gig for N2500
how pls?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by fabulous01(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2015
johncaringarms:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

U sure..ok contact me pls
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by eromspete(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Abe where did you buy your HTC M9 from?? Me sef wan buy.. No jokes

UrennaNkoli:
ok[i]but how about plans for IOS users, Iphone 6 to be precise. Do they also have different modem plan for mac book as well as ipad users ? in a nut shell whats the different data plan for owners of iphone 6 gold, mac books and ipad like me ? i also use an LG G3 AND HTC 1 M9[/i]
dare quote me and say rubbish, i'll give you a baptism of fire.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by bimbor(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2015
5p1naz:
Cheats... that was how they sold nokia 3310 to us at 45k in 2002... all these telecommunications companies...

Lyk serzly?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by OGeeKush(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2015
through out last year, it was strictly mtn night olan until bis surfaced and now ts gone again... back to my night plan cry
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by obosirow: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2015
timunstopable:
I

I was dissapointed 2gb vanished in one week I dont download videos just normal browsing

That's tricky! People that I know that have used it haven't complained once of such data draw.
Did you tether it to your PC?

OGeeKush:
through out last year, it was strictly mtn night plan until bis surfaced and now this gone again... back to my night plan cry

Which BIS are you inferring here?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by abesky(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
timunstopable:
I

How did you check data balance
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by abesky(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2015
timunstopable:
I

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by sorextee(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Show us d way naw.. smiley
UrennaNkoli:

Well little boy, I've written jamb long before your poverty ridden father had to smuggle drugs just to make some penny to pay your sick mum's bride price and I've graduated from the university long before your sick mother had to sleep with all the touts in the hood just to give birth to you because your father couldn't satisfy her. Upon graduation, i got my job long before your dad had to rob a bank and your mum had to venture into prostitution just to make some money to celebrate your fifth birthday and now that you've added a few years to your miserable life, i started earning a six figure monthly salary long before you could realize that you are already damned and doomed. So little boy , i hope I've been able to convince you that its you who seriously needs this advice. Graduate from your secondary school first then you can then think of writing jamb and choosing a good career path so that you too can graduate and start earning good salaries like me then you can think of owning the kind of gadgets i possess. Remember, your principal is a very good friend of mine so i'll be keeping a very close eye on you. All the very best and I wish you what you wish your self .
Best regards.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by adewasco2k(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Its seems like the cheapest from Etisalat right now, but MTN night plan gives 4.5Gb for just 2500 grin, though ETISALAT is very fast...#choice #dataplans #android

Etisalat Launched New Android Data Plan
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by dharay99: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
If u are using an mtk phone, I can try help u wid d glo 1k bis for 3gb.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Vesselofmercy:

okay. pls how do I get this from glo?
it involves changin ur imei in2 dat of a bb which clones ur android as a bb fone wch allows d bis to work with ease
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Blackeard(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
obosirow:

but GLO's network is shitt.y

1 Like

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by azygus11: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please can somone tell me how to sub for glo on andriod.....and what's d duration....tnks
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by mikron(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vesselofmercy:

how pls?
with N2500 u get 4.5gig from mtn. Formerly mtn night plan now works both day and night. Load N2500, dial star 102#
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Well little boy, I've written jamb long before your poverty ridden father had to smuggle drugs just to make some penny to pay your sick mum's bride price and I've graduated from the university long before your sick mother had to sleep with all the touts in the hood just to give birth to you because your father couldn't satisfy her. Upon graduation, i got my job long before your dad had to rob a bank and your mum had to venture into prostitution just to make some money to celebrate your fifth birthday and now that you've added a few years to your miserable life, i started earning a six figure monthly salary long before you could realize that you are already damned and doomed. So little boy , i hope I've been able to convince you that its you who seriously needs this advice. Graduate from your secondary school first then you can then think of writing jamb and choosing a good career path so that you too can graduate and start earning good salaries like me then you can think of owning the kind of gadgets i possess. Remember, your principal is a very good friend of mine so i'll be keeping a very close eye on you. All the very best and I wish you what you wish your self .
Best regards.

@bolded, that says it all. I wish you success. Hope you dont get to write again next yr grin
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by timunstopable: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
abesky:

I sent info to 127
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by IGWISE(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
walezqo:

Please what's the subscription code for it
I dnt know, am using MTN
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by jesusjewel1(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
obosirow:

Glo overload shey?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by modextus(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Edigrows:

Don't get confused bruh, leave that VPN in the fone, any working VPN is from 3rd party apps like OpenVPN and droidvpn, etc,
I'm still confused I need the Glo plan Cuz its the only network that works perfectly In my school...are you trying to say with the VPN in my phone the Glo bis would still work?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by lisabty22: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Those interested in cloning there sim should contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel New Android Plans / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.