Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

New Etisalat Android Plan - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Etisalat Android Plan (54257 Views)

New Etisalat BB sub Free Unlimited Browsing / New Etisalat 200mb For 200naira / New Etisalat 1gb For 500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by obosirow: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I need a full working one
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by dedarkman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can it be shared like sharing the network with my pc cause mtn 4.5 for 2500 can't share
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

@bolded, that says it all. I wish you success. Hope you dont get to write again next yr grin
Kid doesn't even know how to read properly which keeps me wondering how you managed to get access to the internet.... Well during my days in the university, we did a course called GNS which was generally aimed at helping out dullads like you in the proper use of English and how to read and write. When you pass jamb and gain admission, you'll be taught this course so keep reading hard, don't loose hope my son. I see your picture and i keep wondering why I'm argueing with you when I'm old enough to give birth to 30 of you....I'm not even your mother's mate.
Best regards.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Hotdiamond(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2015
4gb for 2k is not a bad idea. Etisalat no try.
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Unlimited on android with what network? undecided
the name is baba sad
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by SmokingGunZ(m): 3:56am On Mar 24, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Kid doesn't even know how to read properly which keeps me wondering how you managed to get access to the internet.... Well during my days in the university, we did a course called GNS which was generally aimed at helping out dullads like you in the proper use of English and how to read and write. When you pass jamb and gain admission, you'll be taught this course so keep reading hard, don't loose hope my son. I see your picture and i keep wondering why I'm argueing with you when I'm old enough to give birth to 30 of you....I'm not even your mother's mate.
Best regards.
Lmao. If you're really 60+ (as regards being older than my mum), you should know when to draw the thin line.

Okay, lemme apologise grin
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by leo1234(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is this plan still working?
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by wolexy2(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
Get 2Gig of Etisalat Data Bundle(30days Validity) for as low as N1,800(Online Money Transfer/Bank deposit only)08186433781
Re: New Etisalat Android Plan by lilmax(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2015
Glo gives you 2.5gb for 2k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel New Android Plans / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.