Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment (1920 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
About 75, 000 students graduated between 1983 to 1985 but 70, 000 graduates were out of job.
Just graduate internship alone from GEJ has engaged over 80,000 youths.
It means only 5000 university graduates got employed while Buhari was in charge.
What is he coming back to do? What will he do differently? Has he gained any new experience to help him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun, ishilove, anonimi, Whynotthetruth

front page please wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agileson: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Buhari plans on employing shekau as minister of education. Meanwhile Jonathan is building trains, Youwin, sure-p.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Collynzo419: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Title of the thread- GEJ Vs Buhari on Empoeyment

And OP is one of tools asking for Buhari's certificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:
Title of the thread- GEJ Vs Buhari on Empoeyment

And OP is one of tools asking for Buhari's certificate
Bros thanks for the correction. I have effected it. Now can we get back to the topic? Say something about the record.

Certificate? I will keep asking. I have every reason to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Collynzo419: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Bros thanks for the correction. I have effected it. Now can we get back to the topic? Say something about the record.

Certificate? I will keep asking. I have every reason to ask.

You have tried to correct it but you still got it wrong- Buhari Vs GEJ on Employement

Bros go and pick up your dictionary

Do you still want to see Buhari's certificate?
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
About 75, 000 students graduated between 1983 to 1985 but 70, 000 graduates were out of job.
It means only 5000 university graduates got employed while Buhari was in charge.
What is he coming back to do? What will he do differently? Has he gained any new experience to help him?
Ask him o. The guy is not votable!
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by godsamist: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Still on my point..the tallest building in 9ja is on fire but instead of paying attention on what action next they busy chasing common rat.
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:

You have tried to correct it but you still got it wrong- Buhari Vs GEJ on Employement

You are very funny. I am still asking for it. Thanks again. But you should address the topic of this thread. That mistake can only be attributed to carelessness not lack of education. I'm too educated to be ruled by someone without certificate.

Now say something about the thread. Will you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsamist:
Still on my point..the tallest building in 9ja is on fire but instead of paying attention on what action next they busy chasing common rat.
And your point is?
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is really good that facts and figures are spurring up everyday...So that people will see beyond the façade called buhari...

I keep asking people if buhari performed abysmally in his prime via his unintelligent and brutal leadership of Nigeria ; how would he fair now with age and technology against him

If he couldn't implement a single positive economic policy when nobody was being a clog to him; how will he now with national assembly and judiciary all independent of him

History will always expose inefficiencies of people even when they think otherwise... buhari has nothing to offer today in leadership... QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte,
xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming,
Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology,
datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, barcanista, OREMUSSANCTUS,
Phockphockman, francizy, Passingshot, gists, omenka, berem, Obiagelli, egift, ....abeg make una come yarn una mind here...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by medamillion(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
lalasticlala, Seun, ishilove, anonimi, Whynotthetruth

front page please wink

mods this topic deserves front page for efficient and effective discuss...and for all to see the achievements of the supposed magician general buhari...who will solve all of Nigeria's problem within a twinkle of an eye as APC and co want us to believe...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

mods this topic deserves front page for efficient and effective discuss...and for all to see the achievements of the supposed magician general buhari...who will solve all of Nigeria's problem within a twinkle of an eye as APC and co want us to believe...
You are very correct

Lalasticala lalasticlala, ishilove

Im begging you in the name of seun and mukina2 to please send this to front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
For those still hallucinating about Buhari winning Jonathan I have nothing for you guys but pity. grin

Buhari has lost again and Tinubu is already planning on saving Lagos his personal property. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
medamillion:
Shame!!!

Let me help you a little...

1)Sure-p employed people both as road maintenance support team; primary health care provider agents; etc

2)You-win for innovative youths provided thousands of entrepreneurs who subsequently provided jobs for others too...both direct and indirect jobs with their attendant multiplier effects...

3)Several private sector firms in the auto industry opened plants...hope you know people are working there...

4)Agricultural sector provided millions of jobs both direct and indirect...hope you know such companies like dangote in agric...olam into rice...etc employed Nigerians...All those new silos have agricultural products produced by your fellow youths stored in them and people are working in those sites and stores...

5)Transportation sector via road; water; railway etc are running now with thousands of Nigerians working there...

Numerous other agencies and ministries of federal government and private sector operators also employed and are still employing Nigerians...so my brother; instead of shifting blames to FG; kindly look inwards and see how you can improve your productive skills and become an employer yourself...don't sit lazily at home waiting for Jonathan to come to your house and drop letter of employment... BTW what's your LG and governor doing

Jonathan has provided the opportunities through positive policies and great business environment...foreigners see them and rush in...some Nigerians see them and grab them...while some sit and apportion blames for their self-inflicted woes and call the innovative ones different names...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by medamillion(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Let me help you a little...

1)Sure-p employed people both as road maintenance support team; primary health care provider agents; etc

2)You-win for innovative youths provided thousands of entrepreneurs who subsequently provided jobs for others too...both direct and indirect jobs with their attendant multiplier effects...

3)Several private sector firms in the auto industry opened plants...hope you know people are working there...

4)Agricultural sector provided millions of jobs both direct and indirect...hope you know such companies like dangote in agric...olam into rice...etc employed Nigerians...

5)Transportation sector via road; water; railway etc are running now with thousands of Nigerians working there...

Numerous other agencies and ministries of federal government also employed and are still employing Nigerians...so my brother; instead of lazily shifting blames to FG; kindly look inwards and see how you can improve your productive skills and become an employer yourself...don't sit lazily at home waiting for Jonathan to come to your and drop letter of employment... BTW what's your LG and governor doing

Jonathan has provided the opportunities through positive policies and great business environment...foreigners see them and rush in...some Nigerians see them and grab them...while some sit and apportion blames for their self-inflicted woes and call the innovative ones different names...
Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Manifesto on education
Targeting up to 15% of our annual budget
for this critical sector whilst making
substantial investments in training quality
teachers at all levels of the educational
system;
Implement performance based education
as against the current certificate based
qualification;
Enhance teacher training and improve the
competence of teachers along with
vigorous national inspection

Read: http:///8bFXrdCVS
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

lolz...it is really a pity that most of folks like you can't actually reason constructively hence; I have no option than to leave you to your folly...

You asked for the 1.5million jobs and I gave you evidence of its practicability... You now moved on to pour your invectives and frustrations here...

kindly keep the record of those woes in your drawer plz...I will request it from you in 30years from now...
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by medamillion(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz...it is really a pity that most of folks like you can't actually reason constructively hence; I have no option than to leave you to your folly...

You asked for the 1.5million jobs and I gave you evidence of its practicability... You now moved on to pour your invectives and frustrations here...

kindly keep the record of those woes in your drawer plz...I will request it from you in 30years from now...
He who chases a lunatic does himself no good, as he may be seen as one.

With this I will have to leave you in the insanity of propaganda, and wait till March 28 when unbrainwashed Nigerians decide the fate of their nation. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by fortunella: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ knows better what it means to be a graduate and out of job but GMB does not even have that experience due to his level of education. Jonathan's government have created a lot of employment for the youth and and that is impressive.
Collynzo419:

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Manifesto on education
system;
qualification;

I love that you posted this...so kindly provide answers to these questions plz...

1)If buhari couldn't do these things in your list in his PRIME, 30years ago when he was head of state(his word was law then)...How & Why do you think he will today that age and technology are against him

2)What other improvement has buhari made on his person & career since he left office in 1985; to guarantee his improved understanding of the polity and that he will perform better (Remember; Obj went back to school and business; Gowon went back to school; Shagari went home to rest; Ibb went home to play underground politics and statesman; Abdulsalami turned to international negotiator cum peace keeper etc).

3)Why has APC as a party not implemented this their policies and plans in APC controlled states till now? Is federal government a lab rat to them

4)If these policies are not mere academic write up but are realistic and practicable; why hasn't it been implemented by APC since in their states?

5)What will they do differently and how, from what Jonathan is doing now

6)What does the data above mean and say about buhari's administrative cum leadership and economic acumen if under buhari; we had 75,000graduates and 70,000 of those were unemployed
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
medamillion:

He who chases a lunatic does himself no good, as he may be seen as one.

With this I will have to leave you in the insanity of propaganda, and wait till March 28 when unbrainwashed Nigerians decide the fate of their nation. Thanks.

Good to see...but kindly come back and tell me what the data above means and shows about the economic and leadership ingenuity of buhari Remember, we had 75,000graduates under him and 70,000 of those graduates were unemployed... What other magic will he perform now...history sabi to embarrass person...see wetin e dey do buhari...

Lalasticlala...abeg come help the life of this thread...Nigerians deserve to know...
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by kingslly(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
The Worst form of Ignorance is when you dont know how ignorant you are. He just posted facts for you to see and you are replying with your own assumptions. The words of Osinbajo means nothing because GEJ wasnt blowing his own Trumpet until his camp noticed that some gullible Nigerians like you are really swallowing the lies and Propaganda sold to them by APC. We have so many problems because our Governments in the past didnt solve any,dis Government has Solved some of those problems that why it isnt so glaring to the oblivious ones.
medamillion:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by kingslly(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
GMB has made so many obvious blunders to show how incompetent he can be but some of our youths are still bent on Gambling with our future all because of hatred or Ignorance.
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
medamillion:

lol all you can say? Why not discuss what we have posted?
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Manifesto on education
system;
qualification;

Nice, GEJ is already doing that. Released 1.3 T for the educational sector. Find out the % of that in 3 years budget.

Do you know how many teachers lecturers are sent overseas for training? Secondary school is for states. I think you should know that anyway.

lol If he did not do that when the naira was 76k to $1, how can he do that now? he retrenched teachers instead, Proscribed ASUU and NANS and jailed their leaders.

bro, he has nothing to offer. We have something on going.

The national scholarship for first class grads is a gold mine trust me. GEJ is has done well, he could do better though. The best part is that there is plan to absorb them when they come back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by francizy(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2015
The jobs are out there, I wouldn't blame GEJ for my inability to get a job rather I will blame OBJ for not building universities during his time as President. I spent four years writing JAMB and getting turned down by universities due to large number of students. I finally gained admission in 2007 and graduated a lill bit older than the ages coys love to employ for graduate trainees and internships. So how is it GEJ's fault when most entry level and trainee jobs require people of max of 25 years?

GEJ created youth friendly programs like YouWiN that has presently created thousands of bosses and created over 30,000 jobs.

GEJ created SURE-p which trains graduates and prepare them for better career opportunities, gives cars out to people to use as taxi to make some returns and then own the taxis, etc.

GEJ made a tremendous impact in the agric sector of the economy

Even with the insurgency in Nigeria, Nigeria still emerged as the largest economy in the continent. This alone brings loads of investors to the country.

Nollywood moved to a whole new dimension during GEJ tenure and is now competing globally.

During GMB's tenure, he cancelled projects, sacked workers and abandoned ajaokuta steel industry, reduced feeding of students from 3 meals to 1 pa day (this alone will make school caterers loose their jobs), etc. All these resulted in tens of thousands loosing their jobs.

He made history by being the first head of state to create unemployment.

During those days when coys employ directly from schools, while most graduates didn't write tests to get job, no crowds at coys waiting to be interviewed, etc, if 75,000 could be unemployed then coupled with the fact that we had less graduates in Nigeria then compared to now, then of means that 75,000,000 will become unemployed if he becomes the president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:
The jobs are out there, I wouldn't blame GEJ for my inability to get a job rather I will blame OBJ for not building universities during his time as President. I spent four years writing JAMB and getting turned down by universities due to large number of students. I finally gained admission in 2007 and graduated a lill bit older than the ages coys love to employ for graduate trainees and internships. So how is it GEJ's fault when most entry level and trainee jobs require people of max of 25 years?

GEJ created youth friendly programs like YouWiN that has presently created thousands of bosses and create close to 10,000 jobs.

GEJ created SURE-p which trains graduates and prepare them for better career opportunities, gives cars out to people to use as taxi to make some returns and then own the taxis, etc.

GEJ made a tremendous impact in the agric sector of the economy

Even with the insurgency in Nigeria, Nigeria still emerged as the largest economy in the continent. This alone brings loads of investors to the country.

Nollywood moved to a whole new dimension during GEJ tenure and is now competing globally.

During GMB's tenure, he cancelled projects, sacked workers and abandoned ajaokuta steel industry, reduced feeding of students from 3 meals to 1 pa day (this alone will make school caterers loose their jobs), etc. All these resulted in tens of thousands loosing their jobs.

He made history by being the first head of state to create unemployment.

During those days when coys employ directly from schools, while most graduates didn't write tests to get job, no crowds at coys waiting to be interviewed, etc, if 75,000 could be unemployed then coupled with the fact that we had less graduates in Nigeria then compared to now, then of means that 75,000,000 will become unemployed if he becomes the president.
Bros well said. The thing is, the total number of graduates from 1983, 1984 and 1985 put together was 75,000 but 70,000 out of 75, 00 were without job.

Presently, only one geopolitical zone will account for 75k in a year not even in 3 years. And people keep graduating so the number will keep adding up. he had no immediate or long term plan then. Now APC does not even have any such plan.

GEJ doing a multipronged attack.
Creating billionaires that will sustain job creation
Creating direct jobs through FDI
Creating direct jobs through Youwin
Creating direct jobs through Sure-P
Creating direct jobs through Agropreneur
Creating jobs SMEs (200 billion seed fund)
Nollywood received the grant fund and their annual worth is second highest in the world. Kunle Afolayan who won best movie and best director in AMVC awards benefited from it and he acknowledged that the grant helped him push his october 1 all over the world.
Nollywood is a multilevel employer.

Nigeria, what we have on the table cannot be compared the fake being brandished.

Nigeria lets vote GEJ

SEUN I want someone to argue this case with me. I want someone to argue this case. Please forgive me and send this to front page.

Lalasticlala biko, send this to frontpage

Ishilove you have seen this thread, I saw you viewing it. Send it to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by Forwetinnah: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
agabaI23:

..and I'm very sure 4900 of those employed graduates are All Hausa/Fulanis who graduated with a *PASS* in their respective universities. That's why we still have them today as Perm Secs and DGs in our various ministries.
Re: Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment by agabaI23(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..and I'm very sure 4900 of those employed graduates are All Hausa/Fulanis who graduated with a *PASS* in their respective universities. That's why we still have them today as Perm Secs and DGs in our various ministries.
Bro na you talk that one ooo grin grin grin grin

But then, when it 2 in yobe is equal to 139 in Anambra in 2013, we all know the drill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote To Start Change In Nigeria (PIC) / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Even The Canadian Dollar Fell Compared To The US Dollar, Let Alone The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.