Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) (42449 Views)

El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by oyintare22(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
nice one jimi

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Gboskee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
Then you need new glasses.
then you need an optician

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by smonsuru: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oyaaaa ni Jimi Agbadaaaaa, Ooooo beeee. Beeeebeeetooo.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by ishiamu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
God bless our incomin governor

6 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I see him becoming the governor of lagos state in April 11th election.

If wishes were horses grin grin but honestly.. I think just as the world is tired of PDP at the Federal Level, Lagos is tired of Tinubu at the State Level.. if not for strategically bribed Obas, Assembly, and millions of Central, Mainland and Badagary desperados; Lagos will be in the bag. Alas.. Evil (Bode George) behind the Shadow of a Good Man is as good as Hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by easyfem(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
na formatting jarey , he is just like his boss gej

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Ikwokrikwo: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
JK we Know
JK we trust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:

He doesn't wear glasses. What then does he need? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
this man is good. lagosians, don't be deceived. open your eyes wide.
you guys are funny... You sit in your region without knowing what is happening in SW yet you type all sorts of nonsense... Look jimi is not going to win any election in lagos, he himself knows that. No reasonable yoruba person will vote for jimi because some particular people have adopted jimi as their candidate. Since jimi new friends have promised him 90% of lagosians vote, we will like to see how the magic can happen.

jk = some people's candidate
Ambode = real lagosians candidate

8 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Deejaygold(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
grin glass ke? Lol
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by pmc01(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
He looks clueless. smiley

Kudos to him still.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Alausa is occupied, Jimi should wait for 32 years and he might have another chance to contest and lose.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by pure2012soul(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Empathy with the masses is a quality a true leader must possess. Bravo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by oyintare22(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
SuperSuave:
If you like visit sambisa forest #AMBO2015

Apc die hard fan
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by redcliff: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
aljharem:
Meanwhile Fashola the present Governor of Lagos state has not visited the scene. Talk about how insensitive a governor can be but if it is to deport non-indigenes (he is not a lagosian himself) he will be the first person there

Visit the scene for what please? give me one reason he should visit the scene. Today is not the first day and would not be the last day robbers attack residents of anywhere in Nigeria. robberies go on everyday.... on the other hand, Jimi Agbaje is just trying to be on the good side of people just to win their votes. This move is not in one way an Altruistic gesture. he did this for a purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Playing politics with someone's life.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by micolaj: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
ishiamu:
God bless our aspirant governor
Amen.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by ceononi: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
Abi na....U took d words outta my mouth, and even if na 4dream him see am...I'm very sure its a nightmare. I don't have a particular candidate though, but all I know is dat PDP no fit take Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by anytexy: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
You are the one that should remove your speck and see clearly.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by joesephsmart(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Impossible is not in my dictionary, but for agbaje to bcom d next governor of lagos state is practical unthinkable. He may try his best fighting and running d race but to win it dat is what I can't agree.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Controlled(f): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
dat guy in d last picture in white n blue strip next to JK has d same pangolo head like him....... grin grin compare n contrast... grin PDP having pangolo head since patience started speaking better English... grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by anytexy: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
ceononi:
Abi na....U took d words outta my mouth, and even if na 4dream him see am...I'm very sure its a nightmare. I don't have a particular candidate though, but all I know is dat PDP no fit take Lagos.
Wake up from your slumber okay.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by lebete3000: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabusta:
All i see is a political move.

If hin no visit but just talk on twitter now una go begin yab am again say nah only talk hin sabi...what else do you expect from one aspiring to be a governor? Is it not to

show dat he cares for his ppl? If he doesn't do dat how does he expect to get d masses vote...yes you're right its a political move & a good one at dat..d type d incumbent

governor failed to acknowledge & act upon..I wonder if he even knows what happened in dat area...he's busy shouting AMBO & throwing useless POLO about.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
thats good ooooo

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Adyrin(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
JK we know....
He's got the people first before self!
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Melahou(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:

No need
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't think so. you are blind.
oya now come down to lagos and make him the governor since you have suddenly become the kingmaker of eko... Una eyes go clear very soon

3 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by blaid: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
politricks:
Naija ... No dull moments at all he he he grin
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Abayhormy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ambode 2015. Our Man.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
The incomming governor of Lagos, u did well.

We lagosians are solidly behind u, don't mind those mad broom wielding day light witches pointing fingers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by clevvermind(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you guys are funny... You sit in your region without knowing what is happening in SW yet you type all sorts of nonsense... Look jimi is not going to win any election in lagos, he himself knows that. No reasonable yoruba person will vote for jimi because some particular people have adopted jimi as their candidate. Since jimi new friends have promised him 90% of lagosians vote, we will like to see how the magic can happen.

jk = some people's candidate
Ambode = real lagosians candidate
grin Lagosians are shouting give us Jimi and you are here deceiving yourself. Let's see how only your vote will stop him. The man has taken over lagos and there is nothing you or apc can do about it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
DesChyko:
Isn't the headline too 'extreme'?
Is he in a position to 'inspect' and make the headlines?
Or this is just a media play to provoke readers' reaction.

Anyway, it's a good move. He, like other citizens, has come to see things for himself.
However, since he is in a position to help, the best move would be to directly reach the families of the bereaved. The 'fish seller' definitely didn't come from a 'comfortable' home, hence her hustle to make ends meet which led to her demise. Perhaps, that would be a good port of call.
anybody can inspect, even you. Well done Jimi A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.