Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) (42464 Views)

El-rufai Visits Victims Of Kerawa Road Fire Incident - Pictures / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by maestroferddi: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wahala dey for APC in Lagos.

Wait till you watch Segun Adewale (Aero) documentary currently running on MiTV.

Very soon it may hit the likes NTA, AIT and Channels.

It is even going to get interesting because as soon as Jonathan will re-election, he will militarise Lagos cue Joseph Mbu to ensure that Tinubu's/APC's rigging machine is immobilised.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by phlamesG: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Segeggs:
wake up tomorrow to see pictures of AMBO visiting the bereaved families while his dumb counterpart is visiting crime scenes.
'dumb' huh?
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote
author=zingywingy post=31591713]Igbo s re so foolish...they tryna
impose pdp on us in Yoruba land....not ur faults thou...Oni of Ife and
pastor gate of hell are tho be blame[/quote]
This is politics my friend, I have seen Igbos that are apc diehards.

As for foolishness, I will tell you for free that Igbos are exceptionally intelligent people.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:

This is why they don't and can never progress.

Look very well bro and you will see that Igbos are symbols of progress. I LOVE THEM.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by toniatt(f): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kstonk i think fashola is ur uncle
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Afroconnect: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
The weak police officers always focus on okada riders and harmless youths,trying to extort and harrass them. this makes them clueless and unprepared for their main call of duty.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by dubbiskelly(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
aljharem:
Meanwhile Fashola the present Governor of Lagos state has not visited the scene. Talk about how insensitive a governor can be but if it is to deport non-indigenes (he is not a lagosian himself) he will be the first person there

Insensitive is an understatement. A gov that pays Tinubu billions of naira monthly had the effontry to say he cannot provide low cost housing in the state because he did not buy low cost cement. That alone says it all.

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by jaguarbaba001: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
this man is good. lagosians, don't be deceived. open your eyes wide.
the reason he went there was that, he was to meet with youth at lekki Pavilion by 7pm that yesterday.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by hefelove(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
abila122:
I was surprised when I read a report that Fashola blamed the robbery on GEJ, I have started losing the respect I have for him
Maybe the fire at Mile 12 market is GEJ fault too

Graphic Photos: Fire At Mile 12 ‘Diesel Black Market’
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3897-graphic-photos-fire-at-mile-12-diesel-black-market
Come to think of it what he said was true and someone I knw also said exactly the same thing, the same point fashola gave even before fashola said his own
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by aresa: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Look very well bro and you will see that Igbos are symbols of progress. I LOVE THEM.

You can start by showing me progress in Enugu, Eboyin, Abia, Anambra, Imo and specifically when last any of the governors in the named states commissioned any infrastructure since 1999.

Thanks in Advance..
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by tit(f): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
JK is just too good!

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by kingsley03: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
our next governor u do good, dnt mind bad Bele
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Adegbodolu1: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Buhari will be your president come may29 whether you like it or not.. You must be dragged into the train of change by force

aresa:

You can start by showing me progress in Enugu, Eboyin, Abia, Anambra, Imo and specifically when last any of the governors in the named states commissioned any infrastructure since 1999.
Thanks in Advance..

Seconded!!!
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by macof(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
While Tinubu is thinking of how to suck more money from LAGOS and his compulsion on Ambode the fart face
And Fashola looking to blame the president for his mistakes and incompetence

Jk is the people's choice...Eko o ni baje, ti apc ti baje

1 Like

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by kay29000(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
aljharem:
While Fashola and his bunch of corrupt vagabonds are busy blaming the president for a robbery that happened in his own state; Jimi has gone to sympathise with the victims

Is he your mate?
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Dasini: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Forget it, which lagosian are shouting jimi, go to the real lagos and feel the pause, visit shomolu, mushin, surulere , lagos island, epe and badagry, then u'll know lagos is signed, sealed and delivered for ambo
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by tit(f): 2:14am On Mar 14, 2015
kay29000:

Is he your mate?

do you know Doctor Alhaji harem?
do not put your head under load you cannot carry ooo.

if not,
i am sorry.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by calaharry: 2:20am On Mar 14, 2015
...people around here tend to forget so quickly. Lagos had remained incrementally peaceful and secure since 1999,until all this Nigeria politricktians started their mumble jumble, do or die nonsensical manner of campaigning. Why cant they emulate nonviolent politics of Usa or Europe? It's purely a show of shame; anoda dance of shame,wht a pity.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:42am On Mar 14, 2015
aljharem:
While Fashola and his bunch of corrupt vagabonds are busy blaming the president for a robbery that happened in his own state; Jimi has gone to sympathise with the victims

Jimi is a novice in constitutional roles, he is confused on the duty of a Governor as an Executive. He has no business visiting the scene of a robbery.

Armed robbery is not a social calamity and not a security threat....it is an act of lawlessness and crime.

Police is responsible for restoring law and order in an act of this kind.

It seems "cluelessness" flows from top to bottom in PDP.

Eko o gba gbere....Lagos no be for mumu people.

Do not vote "clueless" Agbaje in. Just like his mentor Jonathan, he is confused!
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:32am On Mar 14, 2015
The robbers used the lagoon waterways just exactly how they conveyed themselves some years back in that Oceanic Bank robbery incident at Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, approximately less than ten kilometers to this Lekki scene. My question is " Why the waterways ? " Criminals most especially armed robbers don't find Lagos an easy place for operations by land. I just can't imagine how brutal and tragedy it would have been assuming the robbers endeavoured using the Lagos road. The leadership of the police is in the best position to answer the above question. The LASG has equipped the NPF in her command to the fullest. The Police water patrol unit or division whatsoever it's called has not been effective but adequately equipped to the best of my knowledge. I implore those who take advantage of the robbery incident to campaign for "JK we know and we trust " to desist from such ideology because if faith has brought them to be among the dead victims of the scene they would not have been able to post any comment whatsoever talkless of giving their supports to one politician who is not worth dying for. I don't know if it could be passed to law in our congress houses both federal and states that anything called Police patrol should be " Armored " i.e bullet proof whether on land or sea even if possible missile proof as in the case of the air.Then, the leadership of the Police could be brought to book if the ugly incident keeps re-occuring.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by richardomoko: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2015
This is what is expected from a governor not looking for every single opportunity to blame your perceived enemy for everything that goes wrong. Fashola see what your replacement is doing. Kudos to Jimi.
aljharem:
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Chemstar: 5:09am On Mar 14, 2015
publicity stunts.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by attacker231: 5:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Just kidding will continue to waste his time. Bode Tewonde George aint smiling.

Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Akinsz: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2015
You mean governor of your village
CaptainOjemba:
I see him becoming the governor of lagos state in April 11th election.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by zingywingy: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Maybe I was wrong Bro...intelligent is not opposite of foolish....Aint say they re dull but foolish
AwesomelyMade:

This is politics my friend, I have seen Igbos that are apc diehards.

As for foolishness, I will tell you for free that Igbos are exceptionally intelligent people.
Re: Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
What is this one saying?
Akinsz:
You mean governor of your village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.