Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) (4801 Views)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Xiadnat:
*sighs*.

Another thread I got pushed into.

Burps on thread.

Pmsl @ burps on thread cheesy grin
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Pdizzle:

G wagon

Is her name May or Victoria?

Was she born on May 26?

Truth be told, I can't afford a G wagon.
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by ChynoBEATS: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
you should know that 95% of birth dates do not occur accurately at the 9th month. Except you might want to operate the mother on that preferred date.

It happens days after ........
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by yagbaboy1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:

OK, step mom undecided But leave my mom out of the useless and worthless existence that you call a life. Get a real life and... let me edit my post cos I like you.
Why would u like her to edit ur post... The truth really pain her, no edit anything there, she sent the first slap

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
yagbaboy1:

Why would u like her to edit ur post... The truth really pain her, no edit anything there, she sent the first slap

Yes, indeed, bro. The lady is very uncouth.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Mhizizzy(f): 4:59am On Mar 15, 2015
hifaif:

So you are an OAU student. You should know me then.

Are u d v.c?
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Are u d v.c?

undecided Can't we be friends in a nicer way? Just so harsh. I am not even in Ife. Just kidding.

You don't happen to know any Victoria or May that was born on May 26, do you?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
I hate it when a man still lives in fantasies! Grow up boy!
You know, it's really insulting to refer to a man as a boy. . . besides, it's obvious he's trying to be funny.

Also, do you want to tell me that you don't have any fantasies?
Mtchew. angry
Re: Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Teempakguy:

You know, it's really insulting to refer to a man as a boy. . . besides, it's obvious he's trying to be funny.

Also, do you want to tell me that you don't have any fantasies?
Mtchew. angry

Don't mind her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving / Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira / Advice : T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.