Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions (37681 Views)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English With No Definite Origin / 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
DONADAMS:
damn!!!!!...,sori...is dat u?
its my display picture so yes! Its me
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Gasout(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
U're watching ball in a viewing centre n som1 came in n d following questions ensued. Who n who is playing; na Chelsea n Man U. Who wear red? Na man u. Who wear blue? Na chelsea. Seeing d scores boldly on screen dat is 0-0, he'll still ask U if any club av score. Just tell him yes

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by LewisO: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
mrphysics:
someone saw u coming out of d bathroom and asked 'u go take ur bath'?. just tell d person 'no, I go take my sweat'
[size=15pt] Lol... grin[/size]
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by LewisO: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]They will see what u are eating still ask: Is this rice? No it's bread. undecided[/size]
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by ellahzy(f): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na food u dey cook so?

No, na poison i dey try invent. RUBBISH
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by agoadiv(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Trying to be funny urself won't help matters
RickRichards:
I want to all see all the NL ladies who'll find this funny so I can avoid them like the plague - because of their unsophisticated sense of humour. Oya...make una start to dey laugh. Where my pen....stop there! If you modify!!!
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nicklaus(m): 2:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Heha, sorry I tried to laugh but e no just funny... angry
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by olaniyi102: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2015
nice one though those answer s aren't insulting enough. (a guy called me in the middle If the night he ask me are you sleeping? no na beans I dey pick)
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by mrbiola(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Na only you Waka come?
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by tomiobj(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2015
timawoku:
Here are some funny answers to some stupid questions nigerians asks...

1) Where are you going?;(m going to 'where you currently are'). I am going to fight, care to join me?
This seem to be a very diplomatic appropriate answer if you really don't want to disclose your where about to the person

2) I did not see you in church yesterday, why?;(I dunno,ask d person that killed iya ijjebu) that is because I did not go to church yesterday.
Where you expecting me to say ' oh I went with my invincible cloak'?

3) Can I have a dance?; (yes,i can help u call ur secondary skul maths tteacher)yes, but just you alone please...
Who cares, you can have a fight sef, as long as am not involved.

4) Na you I dey see so?; (Noo na my reflection) nope, I am at home, na my display picture you dey see...
If you can ask your brain if it is interpreting well, then you must be a dunce...

5) Are you sleeping?; (naa,m unconscious. Just. Fainted)Yes
No need to talk further, even if your eyes are wide open, this answer should shut them up

6) Are you laughing at me?; (no. M laughing @ ur shirt) well you can start laughing also so that I would be laughing with you
Laugh na laugh, I am laughing,which one is at you again?

7)What is your watch saying?; (it is saying buy your own watch)sorry, my watch does not talk.
Or would you ask my watch yourself?

coolWhy is everywhere stuffy?;(wizkid polluted that's y)I don't know, I have been asking the room too.
Abi na me be the room air freshner ni?

9)Why have you not been picking my calls?; (I didn't want to) shikena. oh, sorry, I did not see them fall..
I be like 'picker' for your eyes

10)Am bored, can you make me happy?;(NO) can I make you sad as well?
Or better still, 'you can go to heaven for a while...

Nairalanders join in the fun, please add yours.
. My answers above
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by tomiobj(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2015
olaniyi102:
nice one though those answer s aren't insulting enough. (a guy called me in the middle If the night he ask me are you sleeping? no na beans I dey pick)

check Myn below. Brackeeted
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by michphenomena(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Early in the morning u are brush ur teeth and someone ask u UR DON WAKE......................no I dey dream undecided
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by hermeen(f): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Some pple den go see U nd they wil b asking U. U cme mkt? U reply them dat No i stil dey awse. Lol
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by DONADAMS(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
almostFamous:
its my display picture so yes! Its me
I'm impressed....ur pretty
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by marinxxx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
timawoku:
Here are some funny answers to some stupid questions nigerians asks...

1) Where are you going?; I am going to fight, care to join me?
This seem to be a very diplomatic appropriate answer if you really don't want to disclose your where about to the person

2) I did not see you in church yesterday, why?; that is because I did not go to church yesterday.
Where you expecting me to say ' oh I went with my invincible cloak'?

3) Can I have a dance?; yes, but just you alone please...
Who cares, you can have a fight sef, as long as am not involved.

4) Na you I dey see so?; nope, I am at home, na my display picture you dey see...
If you can ask your brain if it is interpreting well, then you must be a dunce...

5) Are you sleeping?; Yes
No need to talk further, even if your eyes are wide open, this answer should shut them up

6) Are you laughing at me?; well you can start laughing also so that I would be laughing with you
Laugh na laugh, I am laughing,which one is at you again?

7)What is your watch saying?; sorry, my watch does not talk.
Or would you ask my watch yourself?

coolWhy is everywhere stuffy?; I don't know, I have been asking the room too.
Abi na me be the room air freshner ni?

9)Why have you not been picking my calls?; oh, sorry, I did not see them fall..
I be like 'picker' for your eyes

10)Am bored, can you make me happy?; can I make you sad as well?
Or better still, 'you can go to heaven for a while...

Nairalanders join in the fun, please add yours.
its not that funny joorr try this.....u don wake up?...no u enter my dream
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Venom104: 8:00pm On May 18, 2015
mrbiola:
Na only you Waka come?

PM sir
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by lexking10(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
my cousin say me reading this post and asks "is that nairaland" i told him no. its dollarland
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Ogadolar(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
@Timawoku pls permit me to use some of the questions for my new YouTube video
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by LAWRENCE4177: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
SOM 1 ASK U WERE U DEY GO? U SAY I DEY COME
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by timawoku(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ogadolar:
@Timawoku pls permit me to use some of the questions for my new YouTube video

Approved
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Ogadolar(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2015
I made a video like this funny questions Nigerians ask check it out here >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyQX3qI8SYI&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Ogadolar(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Venom104: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
mrbiola:
Na only you Waka come?

PM REPLIED
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by heezey(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Are you in need of funny questions to ask on a date?

You are not alone. We all need to sound cool when meeting people for the first time. And it is essential that we are prepared to dazzle them.
Click here to gain access to 70 random questions >> 70 Funny Questions to Ask A guy or lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.