Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,269 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) (541 Views)

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by ashson: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
An open letter to Nigerian President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Dear Sir,

My name is CARD READER, I was born and brought up in Europe. I am one of the numerous children of Computer family. I attended school of Trust Technology where i was awarded professor of transparency. I have worked in so many reputable nations both in Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe away corruptions in elections.

Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega came to request my service to come and help u sanitize the forthcoming election in your country. I honoured the invitation because Prof. Jega said u want to conduct a historic credible election, 2015.

Sir d election is approaching now and u are saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN. Sir what have I done wrong? Why do u hate me all of a sudden, don't u want transparency again?

U don't like credibility again? U hate me to d extent dat u want to sack my guarantor, Prof. Jega all because of me? Oga wetin i do u. Please allow me to do my professional assignment to conduct free, fair and credible election come 28/03/2015 and 11/04/2015.

I know u might not know my strength as a PhD holder but Prof. Jega who is in d same level with me as a professor in political science know my strength and capability in terms of elections.

Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by HURUCHI(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by espn(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
#LongLiveCARDREADER#
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by kheart(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thumb up mr Card Reader.

Mean while P lease V ote C hange
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by ashson: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Change all the way...
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read) by vanilson(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

(1) (Reply)

APC Called Me With This No. 01243, / Akwa Ibom: State Where Commissioners, Others, Kneel For Akpabio’s Wife / Jonathan Woo Nollywood Actors And Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.