Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 (4056 Views)

Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / HELP!!! Missed A Call From The Number 01 440 5506 / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by Ayodbrabo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
please guys I need to know what they are about
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by olalerelateef(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
i got a call from the number too, true caller app show the caller id as job helpline. i did not know what they are into in detail but was told to call back for job placement or so.

1 Like

Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by Ayodbrabo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
olalerelateef:
i got a call from the number too, true caller app show the caller id as job helpline. i did not know what they are into in detail but was told to call back for job placement or so.
Did you call back? bcuz i wasn't able to
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by Neroski(f): 1:21am On Mar 14, 2015
dnt mind both the number and the caller.i initially got a computerized voice call from them.i called only for the guy that picked to ask some questions about which industry i want to work for and location and salary range.they claimed that they are from NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT CENTRE. While i was placed on hold,they asked me to give them a minute to check thier database for available jobs based on my specifications. The guy now gave me the supposed number of an HR of a company and said when i call her,i should say i got the number from National employment centre. Before i called,i googled them could not find anything tangible.out of curiousity i still called,the lady ask me to send my full name,qualification n number which i did.only for me to get this customised text message saying CRS JOBS---Per our conversation earlier today, you are invited to our office regarding the customer service/call center job opportunity. Salary is up to 120,000 naira monthly. Come with your CV and passport photo at 10 am tomorrow .We are located at @ 77, Opebi Road Salvation B/stop Opposite First Nation Building Opebi-Allen. Ms Deborah 07063749903

From the above,if you go through job section here very well,its already obvious who they are. They keep changing thier names and using various methods to lure applicants.biko anywhere you see that address,dnt bother!

2 Likes

Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by betty28: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2015
May God purnish them all. Stupid people, dey will tell u to pay 45k for just ordinary training. Dey Shuld go to hell.
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by chelseabmw(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
They are SCAMMERS
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by blaQie(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2015
If its 77 opebi then its Telepoint communications limited. They are into customer service training which you will pay N49,250 for...and they will put your name in their database to be sending you alerts of job applications/interview(which are REAL). I just don.t know why the often present themselves in a fraudulent manner.

1 Like

Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by xtremeinv(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2015
THANKS UR A LIFE SAVER
Neroski:
dnt mind both the number and the caller.i initially got a computerized voice call from them.i called only for the guy that picked to ask some questions about which industry i want to work for and location and salary range.they claimed that they are from NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT CENTRE. While i was placed on hold,they asked me to give them a minute to check thier database for available jobs based on my specifications. The guy now gave me the supposed number of an HR of a company and said when i call her,i should say i got the number from National employment centre. Before i called,i googled them could not find anything tangible.out of curiousity i still called,the lady ask me to send my full name,qualification n number which i did.only for me to get this customised text message saying CRS JOBS---Per our conversation earlier today, you are invited to our office regarding the customer service/call center job opportunity. Salary is up to 120,000 naira monthly. Come with your CV and passport photo at 10 am tomorrow .We are located at @ 77, Opebi Road Salvation B/stop Opposite First Nation Building Opebi-Allen. Ms Deborah 07063749903
From the above,if you go through job section here very well,its already obvious who they are. They keep changing thier names and using various methods to lure applicants.biko anywhere you see that address,dnt bother!

ur a life saver
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by Jimohsunday: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
This issue of dropping number and email we should all b careful of that, i believe that's how dey got to do all source of this nonsense .I pray God will take us out of this unemployed issues .
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by xtremeinv(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
blaQie:
If its 77 opebi then its Telepoint communications limited. They are into customer service training which you will pay N49,250 for...and they will put your name in their database to be sending you alerts of job applications/interview(which are REAL). I just don.t know why the often present themselves in a fraudulent manner.

ur rite just googled them
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by abosheri(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dont why people still fall victims of the so called telemarketing which will end up wit two weeks training at the rate of 53K....hmmmm
Neroski, u r ryt, different entry n different exit point.
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by abosheri(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Neroski:

That happen to be their own source of income. They are digital scammers.
Re: Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 by Adeyemiaminat: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Telepoint communications ltd hmmmm another way to lure people into their two weeks training

(1) (Reply)

Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 / From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity / Become A Well Highly Paid UN Volunteer In 2019 - APPLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.