Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (30310 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
At the presentation of letters/cheques to relatives of victims of 2014 NIS Recruitment tragedy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by SweetJoystick(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rubbish, medicine after death, return the money for forms, as a whole FG can stoop so low to dupe jobless youths angry

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stebell(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Haters kontinue hating. GEJ is winning wit a landslide.

Carry go till 2019.
Buhari tell tinubu to go and brush or he shud not appear in public wit yu.

The poster above me hav a yamhead. grin

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Collynzo419: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

333 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ArchEnemy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided medicine after death
Anyway, at least he did something.......hmmm

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by garrix8: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Election tins...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by olatade(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!

343 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ishiamu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided medicine after death
Anyway, at least he did something.......hmmm

Progressive hater

Gej till 2019

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by alaoeri: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too late the last bus to otuoke come May 29 is waiting for the clueless one.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by celeron40(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
BLOOD MONEY.
Sack Abba slowpoke and the Immigration boss or we won't take you seriously.

#ICalledMorrocco'sKing.
Disaster control FFK and Abati will clean up this wrong move soon.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ArchEnemy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
ishiamu:

Progressive hater

Gej till 2019
smiley all d best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by efilefun(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
If Buhari can make a man dat is nt serious in 6 years to be serious in 6 weeks! It means 1 week of Buhari as president will be a great blessing

Sai BUHARI

Sharing millions few weeks to election when street lights in FCT now run on GENERATOR i bow for this man cluelessness, meanwhile, the 1000 naira paid by each candidates were not refunded, this man can go to HELL for all i care

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by cycline404(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is a big shame!!!
If i dont like GMB before now, seeing this i will consider GMB as an option.
Shai.... This na desperation of the highest order.
WTF? This is crazy!
He never addressed the situation:
So clear that all sectors in Nigeria has ripped all Nigerians off in one way or the other

What happened to the Old Plate number that we had to pay for new one? SCAM ** Money Generation, one man pocket**
What happened to the Old Driver's License that we had to pay for new one? SCAM ** Money Generation, one man pocket**
What happened to SURE-P money? Where are the mass transport they provided? SCAM ** Money Generation, one man pocket**
What happened to the World crude oil drop cost? That we still need to pay more and our prices where not slash by 50% SCAM ** Money Generation, one man pocket**
What happened to our exchange rate against dollar? Oh to enable $10,000.00 equals to N2,040,000, was that the reason the Oga share his bribe in USD$$$$$ to make it looks so much??
Why do we have to pay more for International Passport? Additional pages For what?
What happened to all life's lost to BH, that they had to crush them now for campaign?

Now this man is sharing N5M!!! If Nigeria was a sane country, the man would have been impeached long ago not even thinking of re election.

All other political parties looks so unserious rather to collide and vote for extension of election date!

To me APC seem like a serious alternative
If we unite together and everybody leave sentiments aside, any Government that never did well in 4-6years, then we change until we change to the right one!!!

2 Terms is not a must!!!!

#Votewisely

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by rubii09: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
And the man that masterminded this scam is still a minister? Nigeria I give up

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Any sane person dat votes GEJ even after all these political show of shame he's displaying, must be a compound fool! I repeat, a compound fool!

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]After more than a year no one has been prosecuted for this immigration scam. Rather Jonathan is doling money out to buy back the souls of the departed

What a shameful president[/size]

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ArchEnemy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b][/b]
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!
pls give this man a pack of hollandia yoghurt

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by gurunlocker: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

when he was yet to compensate this people, you were yelling.... now he did and you still crying... I'm.sure you are APC goon.... so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, RIP to the dead and good luck to the family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by AkaGum(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
thank you my brother
olatade:

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by davemike1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
abeg unto d nxt,one
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Even though the timing suggests this was done to score some cheap political points, it's a good move. Rip to the deceased.

So far Abba Moro is still there collecting monthly salary on a job that costs many families immeasurable losses, This guy sucks

27 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Aikon: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
One thing I wanna say:
Nigerians are not fools

Kai Jonathan

Sai Buhari

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by braine(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
This move makes me hate this man more. How can he be using the death of innocent jobless youths to score political points? What happens to the thousands who injured and almost got killed? They are still unemployed!! angry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by EdCure: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
While he leaves Moro to supervise another round of mass killings.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by medamillion(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
"Shall we live in a nation where several people were trampled to death in search of jobs in a stadium and yet no one has taken responsibility for the tragedy?"---GMB

I pray this event does not repeat itself.

Put yourself in the shoes of the deceased, had your lovely brother been there, would you still come here and shout GEJ till 2019?

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ayox2003: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
stebell:
[s] Haters kontinue hating. GEJ is winning wit a landslide.

Carry go till 2019.
Buhari tell tinubu to go and brush or he shud appear in public wit yu. [/s]

Nutcase!

The life of a youth is worth much more than whatever millions he gives for this political display. Where was he when Abba Moro said it was the youth's fault? Oh, election was still far away then.

To cleanup the mess, he should order a refund all those who wrote the exams and sack Abba Moro.

Frawzey

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Sweetguy25: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kai. The biggest sin of Jonathan is that he failed to sack Abba Moro.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by naijainfogalery: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice gesture by the president, But does this come from your church mind sir??
if it is great work but if its part of all this election propaganda SMH
I sorry sorry ooo, I sorry for Nigerian i sorry sorry ooo, i sorry for Africans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gej till 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by iphanyiuma(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmm shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.