Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (36798 Views)

Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by teeboo: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls is it right for ur husband to put on only boxer in d house wen female visitor is around? To me It looks seductive,by putting on only boxer 1 can actually size up d size of his john thomas, I use to fight him not to come to living room with only boxer wen we ave visitor,I tink he sees notin wrong in it

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by kristonium(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
very wrong!
sexual harassment!
Note: the nature of the boxer also matters!

20 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nawa oh.. E no gud sam sam.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Ewuro4: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by GboyegaD(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
It isn't proper in any way to do such whether the guest is male or female. If he wants to feel free, when next you go shopping for clothes, kindly get him different kinds of shorts to wear while in the house.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by ArchEnemy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol
Make sure you buy him a new set of boxers that are as big as baggy shorts
Its funny that he just may not see anything wrong in it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by teeboo: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Most of d times its his family,he'll say dey're my family member nw wots d big deal there,I always insist he put on his cloth and he will ,so I tot am overreacting so I decided to ask here

4 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by teeboo: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
kristonium:
very wrong!
sexual harassment!
Note: the nature of the boxer also matters!

Not very tight boxer though,but d fact dat his chest and legs are expose makes me uncomfortable,and no matter how free a boxer is d shape of dat tin go always show

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Ewuro4: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
teeboo:
Most of d times its his family,he'll say dey're my family member nw wots d big deal there,I always insist he put on his cloth and he will ,so I tot am overreacting so I decided to ask here

Why did you leave this out in your initial post.. Some Women sha undecided see as I don roast the man on top nothing na.

Regardless of who the company is, wearing boxers ( tight or loose) whenever you have company sounds ridiculous and uncultured. Boxers short is an underwear period. Well since he's failed to realize what's right from wrong, get him some loose Baggy shorts he can wear around the house. no worries.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is not right at all especially for a married man. The women too should not do same with that transparent night wears.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by EfemenaXY: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
teeboo:
Pls is it right for ur husband to put on only boxer in d house wen female visitor is around? To me It looks seductive,by putting on only boxer 1 can actually size up d size of his john thomas, I use to fight him not to come to living room with only boxer wen we ave visitor,I tink he sees notin wrong in it

No, it's not right.

He should cover up jor.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
In that case when next visitors come to your house just wear spageti top and or shimi without bra and tie transparent wrapper on your waist with or without pant . let the brez justebe dangling anyhow, he will get the message immediately smiley

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
In that case when next visitors come to your house just wear spageti top and or shimi without bra and tie transparent wrapper on your waist with or without pant . let the brez justebe dangling anyhow, he will get the message immediately smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. You bad gan grin

7 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wrong!
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. You bad gan grin
shebi they say experience is the best teacher . He will understand better by that . In fact op make sure the spaghetti too is transparent smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by annalong: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
What you can do is to help him better understand that boxers is an underwear. You could help him to draw a visual comparism of him wearing boxers to you wearing bra and pant when visitors come.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by jreyez(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmmm, boxers get different types oo.. We get the quality ones with swag that doesn't expose your Johnny Bravo.. While we get all those 200 naira own grin.. So op which one...

1_0

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by HolarQD(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
it's not good at all OP. make him see reasons why it does not make any sense
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just a nudist...

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by icebebe(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wrong!mannerless,shameful, Jus lik a woman coming out in her undies wen a male visitor is around, unless he/she wnts to seduce d visitor,or showcase deir watevr(kini)

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by LewisO: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]I see nothing wrong, precise it depends on the boxers he put on.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Very wrong and manner less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Roon9(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't see nothing wrong with it. If as u said he says d person is family, then u should leave him the hell alone. Am used to dressing thusly in my house n around family

3 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
I wear boxers only when i feel like seducing or making a lady feel uncomfortable but honestly..its wrong..very wrong
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by boolet: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by englishmart(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
your hubby dey show person say him buy new white boxer?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by nedz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm...Odikwa very risky cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.