Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (36800 Views)

Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Damianobi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is only normal wen d husband is mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by bettercreature(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's very bad,go and burn all his boxers and buy him pants

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by DeCritique(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
No
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by adepiero: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Only a person without sense of decency would do that. the boxers fit don get hole sef

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Arlex(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by uviesa(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:
Pls is it right for ur husband to put on only boxer in d house wen female visitor is around? To me It looks seductive,by putting on only boxer 1 can actually size up d size of his john thomas, I use to fight him not to come to living room with only boxer wen we ave visitor,I tink he sees notin wrong in it
Who d visitor help?shey na my palour na
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by gurunlocker: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
he needs party ASAP
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
pls Help us check the maker of the boxers if na:
pericole. or

tommy Hilfiger
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by DesChyko: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
If I can't feel comfortable in my own house, then I am an alien.
Take me back home.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by chukkystar(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm sure he has chest dats Y U ar scared... Feed him with plenty junk food plus Orijin.. Wen he gets fat with a big stomach, U no go fear say person go size am up

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nely77(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wrong!

Get informed with hot news here:
http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by blackjack21(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:
Pls is it right for ur husband to put on only boxer in d house wen female visitor is around? To me It looks seductive,by putting on only boxer 1 can actually size up d size of his john thomas, I use to fight him not to come to living room with only boxer wen we ave visitor,I tink he sees notin wrong in it
Where is the picture? angry

22:31:25
Sat, Mar 14, 2015
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Belmot(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
That's really a bad habit no matter the size of the boxer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by whitecat1: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's an underwear and shouldn't be worn in front of guests.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by zigger(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its totally abnormal even wen its male visitors. Does he wear the boxer alone or ...

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Abdulleeh: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:

Not very tight boxer though,but d fact dat his chest and legs are expose makes me uncomfortable,and no matter how free a boxer is d shape of dat tin go always show

Lol. Madam please which 'tin' do you mean? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by mike404(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:
E BE LIKE SAY YOU GO SOW IRON PANT FOR YA HUBBY

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by zigger(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:
Did I not warn u not to bring up our private discussion on nairaland? Go and pack ur bags its over!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by rectitude(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is the kind of issues that receives accurate and adequate attention on WWW.fixmeblog.com
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Maybe him balls dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:

Not very tight boxer though,but d fact dat his chest and legs are expose makes me uncomfortable,and no matter how free a boxer is d shape of dat tin go always show
which tin??
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by mmsen: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's his house, let the man be comfortable...

In all seriousness, that is odd. Tell him to put some clothes before presenting himself to guests.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by AreaFada2: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by amnesty7: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
In Islam we are taught to dress modestly and behave responsibly. I am very sure it is the same in Christianity. He will surely, if he reasons, object to you doing something similar. Appeal to
his reasoning and religious inclinination.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by chronique(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Damn!!! I've never looked at it from this angle before. I don't wear clothes when I'm at home;the only piece of clothing I wear all day is my boxer short. I walk round the compound like that all day,and neighbours(mostly females) in the next compound usually see me. Unfortunately,I am used to it. But if I'm expecting visitors,I quickly put on a top and trouser.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Simple matter...

When his male friends are in the sitting room, innocently come out in your nightie( no bra of course!), innocently pose on the chair and chat heartily with them or walk around feigning busy or serve them, whichever! Be very innocent about it.

I don't believe in too much talk. Men don't like too much talk else they tame it nagging and become more stubborn about the matter.

My hubby and I are always in peace because I know the most peaceful way to get him to advice himself by himself and for himself.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by here: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:

It actually points to few things like his dress sense(most who do are those who barely suitup to work but earn really nice) some these field workers who travel alot.Its very common in those remote small hotels finding men comeout to request things from reception with boxers and am like didnt they pack nice clothing for this man?
Get him nice house clothing and more than two and for yourself too and make him see you change into yours and he will follow.Dont nag hím into it.
Correction those men dont care if you can read their size because by nature looking at the fingers of the male and female can tell you his size or how deep she is(another class for another day), so do we niw have to hide our hands,no.
Pls I know I might be driving too far but watch that recentment so it doesn't grow.Little by little things addup and 10yrs some are tired.
Wish you luck

Modified: A grandmother once said,men are like kids,they dnt ever get tired of dirt and ìts our duty to clean them up no matter how many times.The creator prepared us for this monthly we cleanup ourselves and we don't ever get tired,infact we sometimes get creative doing it
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by AreaFada2: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
teeboo:

Get him some easy to wear shorts with elastic band around the waist. Within easy reach in the bedroom.
Some of us men can be lazy to button up or zip up shorts.

You can also get him a light material Jalabia. Easy to put on and even if JT is dangling below, nobody go see am. You nor want anyone to picture the features of the "thing" you dey "gwokirigwo". cheesy

Men are sometimes like kids, you may have to do some things for him like you would for a 5-year old boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by braine(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
shebi they say experience is the best teacher . He will understand better by that . In fact op make sure the spaghetti too is transparent smiley

She should even pour water on it to make it extra transparent

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by profGinger: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nothing wrong
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by SAMBARRY: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
braine:

She should even pour water on it to make it extra transparent
exactly. So that they will be seeing the lines of the nipus and how big it is smiley
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Booty4me: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
is it not his house

what he hell is wrong with some people sef undecided

so he should wear kaftan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.